Switching from Creatine HCL to Mono - AnabolicMinds.com

Switching from Creatine HCL to Mono

  1. New Member
    JackHammers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    43

    Reputation

    Switching from Creatine HCL to Mono


    Hey, I bought a bottle of Creatine Hydrochloride a month ago (30 servings) to try instead of monohydrate. I'm just about finished it and I don't prefer it over mono. I want to switch back to mono as soon as possible, do I have to wait a few weeks before doing so?

    I heard HCL doesn't build up waste in the kidneys so I'm assuming I can start mono right away, what do you guys think?

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHammers View Post
    Hey, I bought a bottle of Creatine Hydrochloride a month ago (30 servings) to try instead of monohydrate. I'm just about finished it and I don't prefer it over mono. I want to switch back to mono as soon as possible, do I have to wait a few weeks before doing so?

    I heard HCL doesn't build up waste in the kidneys so I'm assuming I can start mono right away, what do you guys think?
    You can start using the creatine monohydrate as soon as you finish the creatine HCL - just use 2-5g a day.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    anabolicevo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    51

    Reputation

    ya i think mono is better also. I am a RN, you should be fine with the switch
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1317

    Reputation

    Ever considered going to kre-alkalyn or creatine nitrate? I've been on kre-alkalyn for the past few years and love it and I've only heard good things about nitrate. You should consider those versions before jumping back to mono.
  5. New Member
    Wheyfocused's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    563

    Reputation

    Kre Alk works the same as mono. If you are going to use kre-alk might as well just get mono and save lots of money. Mono is absorbed just fine

    You wont experience bloating on mono if you stay within the 2.5-5g range
  6. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,855
    Rep Power
    353389

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Ever considered going to kre-alkalyn or creatine nitrate? I've been on kre-alkalyn for the past few years and love it and I've only heard good things about nitrate. You should consider those versions before jumping back to mono.
    I use con-cret. I used creatine nitrates and liked them a lot but the concern of creatine and nitrates have been floating around now that it is involved with cancer so I am holding off for now temperairly.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  7. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Everyone trys a new creatine as it comes out, all in all.. Mono will always be king. Stores build with lower doses than people initially thought and you can dose low enough for the benefits without the bloat.. find that spot!
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,567
    Rep Power
    115432

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Everyone trys a new creatine as it comes out, all in all.. Mono will always be king. Stores build with lower doses than people initially thought and you can dose low enough for the benefits without the bloat.. find that spot!
    I agree with this
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone use Creatine Mono Pre-WO?
    By waynaferd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 08:59 PM
  2. Creatine Mono
    By Basketball23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 03:17 PM
  3. Switching types of creatine
    By Afrochowder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 12:30 AM
  4. creatine mono
    By singa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 05:55 PM
  5. Creatine, creatine mono and cutting
    By Boyders in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 04:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in