Supplements to make it easier to wake up in the morning. Is there such things?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a shift worker so it's a nightmare to wake up 5 o'clock in the morning.

Stimulants would of course do the trick but I don't want to take more stimulants than I already do because tolerance would be a problem.

Is there such supplements out there? Non-stimulated (at least no caffein nor 1,3-dimethylamylamine) supplements that give you great energy boost, alertness, focus and sense of well-being? I usually sleep just 5-6 hours when I'm on morning shift so I'd need a product that really works. Suggestions and advices are welcome!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF 2 is great for that. you get a perfect sleep and wake up feeling ready to go instead of bring super sleepy and not wanting to wake up. also gives u a good overall feeling throughout the day

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use stims and pre work outs, lol

Sub'd for non stim advice!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pick up the BOGO on nocturnabol at nutraplanet. Take only one cap before bed. It makes me feel like I have slept a solid 8-9 hours even if I only get 6. It's honestly a night and day (pun not intended) difference for me the next day.

And it's only 18 bucks for 60 days worth.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IGF 2 is great for that. you get a perfect sleep and wake up feeling ready to go instead of bring super sleepy and not wanting to wake up. also gives u a good overall feeling throughout the day
I'm already taking GHenerate which is quite similar to IGF 2 (at least I think so) and it definitely helps but it isn't enough. Without GHenerate I would probably be like coma patient instead of zombie in mornings.

IGF 2 is damn expensive in Europe though, I'd prefer something cheaper option because I can't be sure if it works. It's a shame that there is no samples available.

I use stims and pre work outs, lol

Sub'd for non stim advice!
A scoop or two of good preworkout powder would help for sure :D

N-acetyl-l-tyrosine

600-1000mg

ALCAR 1000-2000mg

And some carbs!
I will do some research what it comes to N-acetyl-l-tyrosine and ALCAR. I actually won two bottles of ALC+CLA so I could try it! How am I supposed to take it in order to make it easier to feel alive in mornings? Before bed or first thing in the morning?

Pick up the BOGO on nocturnabol at nutraplanet. Take only one cap before bed. It makes me feel like I have slept a solid 8-9 hours even if I only get 6. It's honestly a night and day (pun not intended) difference for me the next day.

And it's only 18 bucks for 60 days worth.
This is quite cheap indeed and could be worth trying after I've finished my bottle of GHenerate. But what do you think about Lucidrol, would that help? It is stimulant free which is definitely a good thing.

I don't dare to order anything from Nutraplanet because Finnish customs sucks and they might seize the package because it comes from overseas, but Nocturnabol is available in UK too so I could order it from Predator Nutrition.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Something to help u sleep deeper. Blue growth or powerfull

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool forgot you were overseas. I would try out nocturnabol. I honestly think getting quality sleep will be more important to waking up than having poor sleep and trying to overcome it with stims and nootropics.

Also it works quite differently than ghenerate so you can use both at the same time.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Cheapest supplement for better sleep would be Magnesium and Zinc...No question about that!
You could also throw in a cortisolinhibitor, it will help you with that too, but it could also make it harder for you to wake up...

Wanna wake up quickly ? Adrenaline... If you're living with someone, ask that person to slap you over the face in the morning... You'll definitely wake up and not feeling tired ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in all honesty, i've used many gh products and all that, they help me get to sleep, but don't make me feel awake in the morning, some even leave you groggy.....a combination of chamomile tea and 1 Need2Sleep has me refreshed and ready to start the day....usually by friday i feel tired all day at work from the long week but now i feel as fresh as monday....even after sleeping like 4 hours, it feels like you had 8 hours of quality rest

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
N-acetyl-l-tyrosine

600-1000mg

ALCAR 1000-2000mg

And some carbs!
I absolutely agree with ALCAR as it can raise T and cortisol (if low).

Tyrosine is fantastic for a dopamine boost through a conversion pathway.

I love Licorice root for this. The compound involved in the root (not included in DGL) raises blood pressure and due to it's cortisol raising effects can lower T levels so I only use it for a week or so at a time.

It raises the half life of cortisol which should be naturally high in the morning (hence waking up in the morning and falling asleep at night when cortisol is lower). Within a week of using it I find I am waking up with more energy and wake up earlier without having to use an alarm.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I love Licorice root for this. The compound involved in the root (not included in DGL) raises blood pressure and due to it's cortisol raising effects can lower T levels so I only use it for a week or so at a time.

It raises the half life of cortisol which should be naturally high in the morning (hence waking up in the morning and falling asleep at night when cortisol is lower). Within a week of using it I find I am waking up with more energy and wake up earlier without having to use an alarm.
Yup.

Or just take a freezing cold shower to wake up!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheapest supplement for better sleep would be Magnesium and Zinc...No question about that!
You could also throw in a cortisolinhibitor, it will help you with that too, but it could also make it harder for you to wake up...

Wanna wake up quickly ? Adrenaline... If you're living with someone, ask that person to slap you over the face in the morning... You'll definitely wake up and not feeling tired ;)
I'm already taking ZMA :) Slapping would help but I'd need somebody to slap me for hours because I'm drowsy for like 5 hours after waking up!

I will do some research about Licorine root!

Something to help u sleep deeper. Blue growth or powerfull
Cool forgot you were overseas. I would try out nocturnabol. I honestly think getting quality sleep will be more important to waking up than having poor sleep and trying to overcome it with stims and nootropics.

Also it works quite differently than ghenerate so you can use both at the same time.
in all honesty, i've used many gh products and all that, they help me get to sleep, but don't make me feel awake in the morning, some even leave you groggy.....a combination of chamomile tea and 1 Need2Sleep has me refreshed and ready to start the day....usually by friday i feel tired all day at work from the long week but now i feel as fresh as monday....even after sleeping like 4 hours, it feels like you had 8 hours of quality rest
That's what I'm thinking too. I don't want to try all GH-boosters in market to find out what works best. So far Nocturnabol and Need2Sleep are the only ones that might really help me... They are more like sleep aids and less like bodybuilding supplements.

First I will give a try to ALC+CLA because I have it already. If it doesn't work, I may order either Nocturnabol or Need2Sleep. Whatever I will do, I will report here and maybe start separate thread for review or log!

Thanks for all those answers. I'm still open for suggestions. Let's continue this discussion gentlemen, there is not too much discussion about this topic.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive used alot of them to. HGHup doesnt give me that feeling. only IGF 2 gives me the perfect sleep

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive used alot of them to. HGHup doesnt give me that feeling. only IGF 2 gives me the perfect sleep
never tried igf2....but hghup actually keep me awake at night or if i did sleep, i felt it wasn't quality sleep

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
5 hours of sleep is not going to be overcome by stimulants / hormones / herbs. Going to bed at 10:30 is the easy fix here.

My daughter wakes me up between 5 and 7am, I never know when its gonna be, for awhile I rolled the dice and would stay up till midnight, but after enough of those 5am wake ups, I now hedge my bets and go to bed before 11. Im more productive at work and home, and I have put on a few lbs of quality muscle from it...

Rest > watching Conan.

(Im not trying to sound like a **** here either).

suresha

Awards
  • Established
AI SPORTS HGH-PRO

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 hours of sleep is not going to be overcome by stimulants / hormones / herbs. Going to bed at 10:30 is the easy fix here.

My daughter wakes me up between 5 and 7am, I never know when its gonna be, for awhile I rolled the dice and would stay up till midnight, but after enough of those 5am wake ups, I now hedge my bets and go to bed before 11. Im more productive at work and home, and I have put on a few lbs of quality muscle from it...

Rest > watching Conan.

That would be the perfect solution of course but it's quite hard for me to twist my inner clock upside down every other week. It's not very fun when I come home from work on Friday night at 11.30 and have to wake up 04.55 on Monday morning. When I'm just getting used to the rhytm, I have to f*ck it up again :aargh:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
BluGrowtH was my fav sleep aid. I would spring out of bed and I am NOT a morning person. Also plcar wakes my mind up well with out the atom effect. You could also try a really cold shower.

FubarFit

Awards
I was thinking that too because of this fat burner I have it says it increases epinephrine by 300% and norepinephrine 112%. It says take on empty stomach so I bet if you took it when you woke up youd be feeling good the rest of the day. Its called ripped freak hybrid fat burner

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Rest > watching Conan.

You lie, conan pwns all.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be the perfect solution of course but it's quite hard for me to twist my inner clock upside down every other week. It's not very fun when I come home from work on Friday night at 11.30 and have to wake up 04.55 on Monday morning. When I'm just getting used to the rhytm, I have to f*ck it up again :aargh:
Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide. Use it to zonk out when you need to reset your clock, lol.

bmac22

Awards
where can i find N-acetyl-l-tyrosine sold seperately? I wanna stack this with SNS PEA-500 Extreme along with black cats by appnut?