Novedex XT & D-Aspartic Acid

Bulkster

Awards
Hey Gents, new to the forum and love it! Just thought I would post my cycle of Novedex XT and DAA and see if any one had any comments. I am 37 at 215 pounds, lifting off and on for a couple of decades! No gear for this cat...made good gains through out my years and not looking to compete! Thought I would give my self a boost with this stack of 2 Novedex every night and 3000mg of DAA every morning...now that I'm getting older!! With that I obviously have a lot of protein as well as sizeon. 3rd day in now and I will be doing a 6 week cycle. I will post weekly giving you my results.

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hey dude,

welcome here. Great that you stil love lifting !
Im interested in your cycle and will stay reading.

greetings Spogi

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Hold off on the Nolvadex until about 10-14 days into the DAA. Its gonna be unnecessary this early. Hope you see some good results. I used it and saw pretty nice gains in my strength. Good Luck

Bulkster

Awards
Hey guys, thanks for the comments! It's been a week on my cycle as mentioned above and I have to say I am noticing some strength. I gained 2 pounds but that will be from the Sizeon I'm sure. I am surprised how well I am sleeping, I thought this stack would leave my with sleepless nights, but I am still only one week in so far. My Libido has not changed as it does in most people taking Novedex XT...could be the DAA helping there! No acne or altered aggression, so far it's all good, as I said, just a noticeable increase in strength so far.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hold off on the Nolvadex until about 10-14 days into the DAA. Its gonna be unnecessary this early. Hope you see some good results. I used it and saw pretty nice gains in my strength. Good Luck
agreed

Bulkster

Awards
Two weeks in now, still getting some increase in strength! I have been noticing my joints more now from the Novedex XT, so I have increased my water and fish oil intake...whether that helps or not. My Libido may have changed for the better, definitely no decrease there! All in all, I am liking this stack so far. I will post again next week.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Two weeks in now, still getting some increase in strength! I have been noticing my joints more now from the Novedex XT, so I have increased my water and fish oil intake...whether that helps or not. My Libido may have changed for the better, definitely no decrease there! All in all, I am liking this stack so far. I will post again next week.
Cool deal- it should have some good testosterone/GH-enhancing effects- DAA consumption increases GhRH release as well.....I can't take ATD b/c of the issues you are describing- it kills my joints

Bulkster

Awards
I am definitely seeing some good strength here, I had some killer work outs last week...specially legs. I am hovering around the 217 pound mark depending on the time of day. One side effect that I definitely notice is my joints as I mentioned in my last reply, however, now, I think it is drying my eyes out as well. Anyone ever experience that?? I have to use some "refresh" eye drops to keep them moisturized. It could be allergies as it's that time of year, but I'm leaning towards the Novedex. I guess I should try a reactin or something like that for allergies and see if that does anything first.
Thanks for the reply's!

Bulkster

Awards
A month in now and I have to say I would do this cycle again, have made some great strength increases in all body parts. I had bought some refresh allergy relief for my eyes and that cleared up the dryness I was experiencing. Still feel the Novedex in my joints like so many of you's out there did! Another 2 weeks to go then I will cycle off for 6 weeks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
although u could have used a better product than novadex xt like Free Test or Erase