Athletix Titanium question

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
Hey guys, I have been taking Titanium for just over 2 weeks and have gained about 2 pounds(which is a plus), but my libido hasn't been up too much since I started. I figured I would feel the difference by now and was wondering if I should bump it up to 3 a day, rather than 2? Also, I am only 170 pounds. I just didn't know if it takes a little longer to feel it or not.

Thanks

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good job on the weight gain! It will react differently in everyone with respect to libido honestly. Libido is strange, it is actually dependent on far more mechanisms than just testosterone hence some people lose libido while taking testosterone supplementation. At your age you won't see as much of a libido spike as say someone who is 40 and this would be the case with any t-booster.

Some people do like the higher dosages and say that they definitely see huge differences in 2 vs. 3 vs. 4 capsules so they were getting a dose-dependent effect from it. With that being said you don't have to do this to get a good effect from Titanium, just two capsules provides more than most other products have in 4 capsules.

Thanks for the support and if you have more questions just ask :).

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I guess my age would make it where I couldn't tell much of a difference with the libido. I definitely have felt stronger and more energized in the gym with it, so I definitely recommend it and will use the product again. Next time I will probably try it with erase to see if that will add a boost to the effects.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. I guess my age would make it where I couldn't tell much of a difference with the libido. I definitely have felt stronger and more energized in the gym with it, so I definitely recommend it and will use the product again. Next time I will probably try it with erase to see if that will add a boost to the effects.
Very good idea, erase is a fantastic product as well! Also look into Adamantium, it is our newest product and there are plenty of stacks on nutraplanet containing all of these in different combinations and all are discounted quite a bit. There are some good logs on adamantium right now including this one by obvious: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/172285-athletix-adamantium-april.html

Your recovery will skyrocket!