Best NCAA Legal pre-workout supplement - AnabolicMinds.com

Best NCAA Legal pre-workout supplement

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Best NCAA Legal pre-workout supplement

Ok folks whats the best NCAA Legal pre workout supplement, for energy and focus it can be pill or powder form i just need to know. By the way im not worried about caffeine since it only stays in ur system for 6-12 hours

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Ok folks whats the best NCAA Legal pre workout supplement, for energy and focus it can be pill or powder form i just need to know. By the way im not worried about caffeine since it only stays in ur system for 6-12 hours
    ASSAULT!

My notes on it:
    Assault is the FIRST preworkout product that I have ever used where I see results with the RECOMMENDED dosage. It is also the ONLY preworkout product that I have ever used STANDALONE and NOT stacked with multiple stimulant products. The fact that I am FUNCTIONAL on ALL levels withOUT having ANY additional stimulants aside from the minimal caffeine in Assault is the primary reason why Assault fast became my #1 preworkout product of choice and henceforth the ONLY one I will now use, and my FIRST EQUAL #1 FAVOURITE, TOP PRODUCT EVER! For the first time I am NOT using stimulants and I am NOT going into withdrawal, training intensity is awesome and I can breathe well without 'help', my fitness re endurance and speed endurance and strength are on the rise, and my recovery has been awesome using only HALF my regular dosage of IGF-2 - the results speak for themselves! Definitely the inclusion of Suma Root in Assault makes the difference, working synergistically with the Rhodiola Rosea in IGF-2, and cumulative effects make for constant progress and improvement on all fronts.
    For more comprehensive notes and explanation, please see my complete review at Rosie's Review of Assault.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

wow, ive heard some negative things about assault, but this makes me wanna try it lol. The only thing i dont get is why the 20g of maltodex per scoop?
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Adamantium or GPLC

I would stick to something that is all or mostly amino acids. Not worth the risk to take a ****tail preworkout in the NCAA
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    ASSAULT!

My notes on it:

For more comprehensive notes and explanation, please see my complete review at Rosie's Review of Assault.

~Rosie~
    Assault is good, but it has glycine which is banned by the NCAA
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  6. Ω Omega Sports Ω

SNS Focus XT with some SNS MCC. It has been working great for me.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    wow, ive heard some negative things about assault, but this makes me wanna try it lol. The only thing i dont get is why the 20g of maltodex per scoop?
    Everyone is different; therefore everyone is not going to have the exact same experience with every product. Plus, you are always going to get those who dislike everything for no definitive reason other than to cause conflict. I just say it how it is when it comes to my experience with supplements and I personally LOVED Assault and will never use another preworkout, but that's me.

As far as ingredients, everything is there for a reason - you'd have to ask the formulators personally why the everything. The Suma Root is the "magic" for me!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

I was looking at SNS Focus XT and am leaning towards that i like the idea of it, but ive also been looking at GLPC supps. I would like to avoid most products with so many ingredients i know most of the ingredients that are banned but theres also some that may give a false postive.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

i like the focus xt idea, add some bulk gplc and creatine with some beta-alanine. DONE.

thanks rosie, ill give it a shot one day

also btw, try focus xt!
  10. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    I was looking at SNS Focus XT and am leaning towards that i like the idea of it, but ive also been looking at GLPC supps. I would like to avoid most products with so many ingredients i know most of the ingredients that are banned but theres also some that may give a false postive.
    SNS Focus XT has been giving me incredible workouts. Most only think of the supplement as a pre-test or pre-study type supplement. However, I have found it to be incredible used preworkout. My focus and energy are better than ever when I am training with Focus XT. I love the stuff.

I recommend Blue Raspberry.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    SNS Focus XT has been giving me incredible workouts. Most only think of the supplement as a pre-test or pre-study type supplement. However, I have found it to be incredible used preworkout. My focus and energy are better than ever when I am training with Focus XT. I love the stuff.

I recommend Blue Raspberry.
    i second this
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Adderllin is great for this.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Premax from Primordial Performance or just Ibcaa's mixed with Crystal light.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

PreMax...for sure, if you want a safe GPLC formula
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  15. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    Adderllin is great for this.
    Adderlin would be terrible for this. It contains bitter orange which is banned in the ncaa.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

everything is banned by the ncaa....they are communists.....black coffee....thats it
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Adderlin would be terrible for this. It contains bitter orange which is banned in the ncaa.
    Whoa sorry, did not know.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

To further answer the question, since adderllin is banned I have another option for you. Stack the above with injectable B-12 and you will get that kick you need when combined with what was said above! I had to redeem myself
  19. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    everything is banned by the ncaa....they are communists.....black coffee....thats it
    Definitely this....same effects as a pre workout without all the other crap in it...may wanna take some creatine on the side or whatever, but I try to stay away from all the other stuff (not that its "bad" for most, just have had some bad experiences myself)
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Scivation X tend, with creatine, beta alanine. NOt sure if caffine is banned but if not throw in 200mg.
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Scivation X tend, with creatine, beta alanine. NOt sure if caffine is banned but if not throw in 200mg.
    Caffeine seems to go back and forth on the ban list. I noticed it was on there this year but was not last year. I believe there is a certain amount you cannot exceed
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Caffeine seems to go back and forth on the ban list. I noticed it was on there this year but was not last year. I believe there is a certain amount you cannot exceed
    your correct from the last i heard if you test for too much caffeine ur in trouble, but you can still have caffeine, just not to much
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Adamantium or GPLC

I would stick to something that is all or mostly amino acids. Not worth the risk to take a ****tail preworkout in the NCAA
    Thanks for the shoutout, those are both good options that I would recommend. The GPLC is great for sports and recovery but of course at a very hefty price at the dosages you need to have the recovery shown in studies. Adamantium has LCLT which I honestly feel is one of the top sports recovery ingredients out there right now.

Assault is good, but it has glycine which is banned by the NCAA
    Yeah not only that but the NCAA does have regulations against certain levels of caffeine in the blood. You would have to get tested around the time of taking it but I had been tested right after workouts before so just be weary of that. The NCAA has definitely created a blanket clause recently and pretty much anything could be considered against regulations if they felt like making it so, it is pretty frustrating.
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I thought creatine was banned in NCAA. Or is this a rumor ive heard?

You could try Optimum Nutrician Amino Energy it does not have creatine.

If creatine is safe then labrada supercharge might be worth checking out.

MRI black powder could be another.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplement help for an NCAA athlete please!
    By scrat257 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 10:58 AM
  2. NCAA-legal weight gain
    By Footballer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 11:57 PM