Erase mini review

  1. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    118331
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    30.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Erase mini review


    Ok well i was very excited for this product after all its rave reviews...but it let me down. I had a bad gyno flare which i cleaned up with letro and decided to use erase to switch off the letro onto to avoid rebound and keep estro in check. Im sure the product helps in cortisol and all that but i had a very bad gyno rebound after the letro and the erase doesnt seem to be helping. Ill say it didnt work for the purpose i bought it for but it is a nice natural supp.

  2. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2267
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    74.03%

    How long did you run Letro and at what dosage?
  3. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    118331
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    30.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    it was
    .5mg
    1mg
    1.5mg
    2mg
    2.5mg for 12 days
    2mg
    1.5mg
    1mg+3 erase
    1mg+3 erase
    .5gmg+3 erase
    .25mg+3erase
    3 erase onward
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    6737
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    25.88%

    Letro bound is very very strong. Crushing your estrogen causes a real big spike when you stop taking it. Should have gotten a SERM. To be honest, I don't think this reflects on Erase, the product simply can't be used to taper off of letro. Go with Nolva next time.
  5. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    118331
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    30.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    right i said it was good and i enjoy the product for other reasons. but it did not do well for this purpose, i was just sharing my personal experience. I still use it anyways. But not taken, which would be best? nolva im guessing?
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,204
    Rep Power
    3354441
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    80.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Letro bound is very very strong. Crushing your estrogen causes a real big spike when you stop taking it. Should have gotten a SERM. To be honest, I don't think this reflects on Erase, the product simply can't be used to taper off of letro. Go with Nolva next time.
    Agreed...Letro is as strong as it gets. To taper off of something like that a SERM would be needed
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    118331
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    30.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    well sheesh, wish i would have known as i have to rerun letro, i hate the effects on libido and how long they last, oh well lol
  8. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1513
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah looks like you crushed estrogen possibly and then it all came back in your face. Thats a bummer wish it worked out. hope you get fixed up man.
  9. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    118331
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    30.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    yeah looks like you crushed estrogen possibly and then it all came back in your face. Thats a bummer wish it worked out. hope you get fixed up man.
    thanks man. My plan as of now is to prob run letro then nolva but wait to get my trt dose increased, so my libido can survive lol. I may run low dose epi with this for the libido too. Prob wont since im not tryin to cycle anymore.
  10. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1513
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah epi wont be strong enough and libido reasons while your on TRT?

    try torem instead of nolva possibly.

    Ive heard things good about Ferma as an AI as well.
  11. New Member
    mrball33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    38.62%

    erase dose not keep estrogen at bay for me. i ran it with daa and ive tried with testopro and my nipples got puffy. im gunna get rid of both bottles of erase and daa. might just run testopro with novedex
  12. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,960
    Rep Power
    361031
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    95.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I love PES and natty is the man. But I have a hard time taking erase for some reason. I like some of the effects I get from it. Like increased strength and it doesn't hurt my joints unlike most other AIs. But for some reason I get really moody and kind of a jerk when I take two caps of the stuff. I know what most people will be thinking and it's not placebo. I do wish I could take it without the aggressive mood shift. I may experiment and try it again with a supplement that boost mood. Really looking forward to the natty anabolic though natty the logs look impressive.
  13. New Member
    codered5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    6.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I love PES and natty is the man. But I have a hard time taking erase for some reason. I like some of the effects I get from it. Like increased strength and it doesn't hurt my joints unlike most other AIs. But for some reason I get really moody and kind of a jerk when I take two caps of the stuff. I know what most people will be thinking and it's not placebo. I do wish I could take it without the aggressive mood shift. I may experiment and try it again with a supplement that boost mood. Really looking forward to the natty anabolic though natty the logs look impressive.
    Actually my initial thoughts were damn, you're lucky, it must be suppressing e and you are therefore getting extra T....explains the aggressive mood shift...
  14. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,446
    Rep Power
    771301
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I love PES and natty is the man. But I have a hard time taking erase for some reason. I like some of the effects I get from it. Like increased strength and it doesn't hurt my joints unlike most other AIs. But for some reason I get really moody and kind of a jerk when I take two caps of the stuff. I know what most people will be thinking and it's not placebo. I do wish I could take it without the aggressive mood shift. I may experiment and try it again with a supplement that boost mood. Really looking forward to the natty anabolic though natty the logs look impressive.
    Just dose some clomid to get the weepys!
    The Historic PES Legend
  15. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,960
    Rep Power
    361031
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    95.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by codered5 View Post
    Actually my initial thoughts were damn, you're lucky, it must be suppressing e and you are therefore getting extra T....explains the aggressive mood shift...
    Yeah I guess it wouldn't be a bad thing if I could just live in the gym lol. But with some annoying coworkers and a sweet wife and daughter at home I like to be a little more chill instead of an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Just dose some clomid to get the weepys!
    Lol good idea. Except I was thinking more in line with something like SAMe or pea
  16. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,446
    Rep Power
    771301
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Yeah I guess it wouldn't be a bad thing if I could just live in the gym lol. But with some annoying coworkers and a sweet wife and daughter at home I like to be a little more chill instead of an ass.


    Lol good idea. Except I was thinking more in line with something like pea
    Personally a nice ice cold pint of Hefeweizen calms me down!
    The Historic PES Legend
  17. New Member
    EArch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    819
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

    I have loved erase when I used it with a t-booster, and now in an EC cut. Lost fat, gained strength, truly great results and my diet was kinda spotty.

    Thing is as I come off the stims, and other stuff, Erase also, Im afraid of an estrogen rebound I have been taking 3 pills per day. Should I taper down?

    edit: and btw the only side I got was crazy aggression, increasing my already some what established reputation as an *******. Increased when I went from 2 per day to 3.
  18. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1513
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mrball33 View Post
    erase dose not keep estrogen at bay for me. i ran it with daa and ive tried with testopro and my nipples got puffy. im gunna get rid of both bottles of erase and daa. might just run testopro with novedex
    You must have pre existing gyno.

    Testopro should not give you gyno even solo. you dont need any estoblocker with that.

    Daa can up your prolactin levels and erase doesnt deal with that.

    Nolvadex because you can testopro is absurd. I am shocked about this.

    Sounds too me your body jsut isnt down with these or maybe just DAA.
  19. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,166
    Rep Power
    310841
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    I have loved erase when I used it with a t-booster, and now in an EC cut. Lost fat, gained strength, truly great results and my diet was kinda spotty.

    Thing is as I come off the stims, and other stuff, Erase also, Im afraid of an estrogen rebound I have been taking 3 pills per day. Should I taper down?

    edit: and btw the only side I got was crazy aggression, increasing my already some what established reputation as an *******. Increased when I went from 2 per day to 3.
    Great stuff - thanks for the feedback; I agree with all of it

    No need to taper Erase - there shouldn't be any rebound.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  20. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,446
    Rep Power
    771301
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    I have loved erase when I used it with a t-booster, and now in an EC cut. Lost fat, gained strength, truly great results and my diet was kinda spotty.

    Thing is as I come off the stims, and other stuff, Erase also, Im afraid of an estrogen rebound I have been taking 3 pills per day. Should I taper down?

    edit: and btw the only side I got was crazy aggression, increasing my already some what established reputation as an *******. Increased when I went from 2 per day to 3.
    You do not need to taper down with erase.
    The Historic PES Legend
  21. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    IMO, people truly underestimate how long letro much be tapered down for.

    Mike
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mini Review- Erase and T2
    By TheLastRonin in forum PES
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 03:49 PM
  2. KJ Mini Log/Weekly Review of Erase/Alpha T-2
    By kjscatch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 10:32 PM
  3. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 11:12 PM
  4. purple wraath v3 mini mini mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 02:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in