Natadrol, need advice

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hey guys,

im on a low carb diet since february and already lost some weight and body fat. There are about 3 weeks left for my private photoshooting so im thinking about using one Natadrol bottle.

It seems to be ideal for me because it does have dieuretic effects. As far as i know it could also help loosing some more bodyfat.

Would Natadrol help if i use it for just 3 weeks ? I want to reduce the possibility of shutdown/side effects and only want to give my body some extra boost before the shooting is there.

greetings Spogi

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can try it at a higher dose, but I'm not sure you'll see significant results in 3 weeks.

If that's your goal in 3 weeks, just do 2hrs cardio a day and take a diuretic like Expel the last few days leading up to the shoot. You'll get real dry that way.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agree with Milas, 3 weeks is really too short of a time to use it...esp considering the average time it takes to fully kick in, is in week 3...

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hmmm thats bad of course :). Are there any other ideas of getting a boost the last 3 weeks ? I dont wanna use any prohormone or any stimulant.

Currently im using Erase, before that i did leanxtreme and TT-33 which was great.

I checked out the Expel, which seems great. Should i use the serving as mentioned on the bottle ? This will last 20 days, so should i immediatley begin using, or just a few days (5days of so) before the shoot ?

Did anyone of you tried Expel ?

greetings Spogi

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just take the Expel the last 3 or so days leading up to the photoshoot. I have a bottle of it I'm going to use for a bodybuilding show at the end of April.

A topical fat burner/tightener works well. Eviscerate by Genomyx is good (but it burns REALLY bad, I cannot take warm/hot showers 48 hours after I use it). Another good one that tightens the skin is called Thiomucase by NeedToBuildMuscle. I think you can find that on their website www.needtobuildmuscle.com. There's a coupon code for 15% off "needto139". They ship fast, so you should get it in time to see results. Not sure if it's on Nutra or not.

You should also google "peak week bodybuilding" lots of good information on how to get primed in your last week.

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hey Milas,

thanks for your informations. I think ill try Expel.

Whats about this Thiomucase ? Does it only work on those bodyparts where it is put on ? Wouldnt it look unbalanced if some fat is reduced on some parts but not on others ? Or is it just applied on one part but coming in the whole system ?

greetings spogi

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Milas,

thanks for your informations. I think ill try Expel.

Whats about this Thiomucase ? Does it only work on those bodyparts where it is put on ? Wouldnt it look unbalanced if some fat is reduced on some parts but not on others ? Or is it just applied on one part but coming in the whole system ?

greetings spogi
Thiomucase will have a more pronounce effect where it's used, so if you wanted to tighten your abs, arms, etc. you can use it there. It wouldn't create an unbalanced look, just a tighter appearance. The caffeine and yohimbine in it will also go systemic to a degree providing more benefit all around. Good pre-contest or pre-photoshoot type of thing.

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hey there,

i looked up the information about the "peak week". Thats something im going to try. Can i stil use Expel then or would it be dangerous getting all the water out of my body ?

greetings spogi

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can only hold it that low for a few hours before it becomes dangerous.

spogiderbaer

Awards
So would the Expel be overkill than if i prepare myself one week before the shoot as it is described on several pages (high amount of water, carbs down-> low water, high carbs etc.).

Or would Expel be enough without any of the other actions ?

greetings Spogi

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
agree with Milas, 3 weeks is really too short of a time to use it...esp considering the average time it takes to fully kick in, is in week 3...
Yeh, im on a cycle now. Three week mark is when things stat to happen. Im on day 25 of about a 52. 8 tabs a day and going great! Could you try lean extreme? ive heard thats good. I'll be using that as part of my pct.

spogiderbaer

Awards
HEy docmattic,

how is your cycle going ? Do you have any sides ? How do you recognize it begins to work ?

Sad that i didn't look up natadrol some weeks ago ;). Maybe ill keep that in mind for summer.

I already tried Lean Xtreme at 4 caps for 30 days 2 weeks ago and got good results. They were even better while combining Lean Xtreme and TT-33. This is something ill use again in the future.

greetings Spogi

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So would the Expel be overkill than if i prepare myself one week before the shoot as it is described on several pages (high amount of water, carbs down-> low water, high carbs etc.).

Or would Expel be enough without any of the other actions ?

greetings Spogi
You can take Expel as directed, and follow the same basic protocol. If you get too dehydrated, you can always drink some more water (though that's not optimal the day of the contest/photoshoot).

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
HEy docmattic,

how is your cycle going ? Do you have any sides ? How do you recognize it begins to work ?

Sad that i didn't look up natadrol some weeks ago ;). Maybe ill keep that in mind for summer.

I already tried Lean Xtreme at 4 caps for 30 days 2 weeks ago and got good results. They were even better while combining Lean Xtreme and TT-33. This is something ill use again in the future.

greetings Spogi
I dont have any sides i can comment on but a little achne that mostly cleared up in week 2. I havn't notiiced shutdown. The boys aare still there and libido is high. SO if there is any its minimal. No prostate problems, however because i am dosing high im taking saw pallmetto to be safe.

I felt nata from the first day, streangth was up by the end of week 1. However, it didnt start noticibly leaning me out till week three. Before that i started going up in weight. I put on 5 pound in three weeks and put half and inch on my arms. This is on a cut, but some days i think i went over calores because it made me so hungary. Im currently on day 25 and the scales are going back down now. Im getting leaner.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171446-first-log-lg-2.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 17
Supplements 1
Borispili Anabolics 32
ax1 LG Sciences 4
LG Sciences Supplements 232