creatine and myostatin
- 04-05-2011, 11:19 PM
- 04-05-2011, 11:39 PM
all creatine inhibits myostatin. and you can just check the ingredients too. creapure creatine monohydrate is just micronized creatine monohydrate. there are no other ingredients. creatine monohydrate is creatine monohydrate regardless of brand. sorry for the minor rant.
04-05-2011, 11:41 PM
lol i know this, i like the creapure brand so i usually mention it
but thanks man, i always wondered this when trying creatine nitrate and what not.
Similar Forum Threads
- By hackos123 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2011, 01:03 AM
- By zombiemuscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2010, 08:48 PM
- By WORKOUT COACH in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2010, 12:12 PM
- By just93 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-06-2008, 12:40 AM
- By riskarb in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2004, 10:54 AM