creatine nitrate...

massolic

Awards
  • Established
i wanna try this as ive heard pumps are great, is APS creatine Nitrate 200 caps good, is this it?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Are you asking if its good or only good for pumps?

mscleaddictin

i wanna try this as ive heard pumps are great, is APS creatine Nitrate 200 caps good, is this it?
I am going to be purchasing this same product to give it a test drive...along with some additional arsenal :)...I have heard nothing but good things about it. You can find it at most supplement on-line companies!

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
Would you like to spend $30 and get 50 servings, or 200? I'd stick with creapure mono. Nothing else can beat it as far as cost effectiveness goes IMO.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Initially, I didn't think it was worth the extra money (compared to mono).

Now, I feel a little differen't. If you can afford it, and want some good pumps in the gym, then go for it.

I have to cut my pre w/o dose in half on leg days because I feel like my calfs are going to bust out the back of my leg.

But, IMO, it doesn't compare to PH/DS/AAS pumps like some have stated.

I can't really comment on the bodybuilding benefits of it....I'm continuously gaining in size and strength each week, but that probably has to do more with the fact I'm only 4 months into lifting again after a year off.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great product and worth the money, they have a good prices on APS at Nutraplanet.

There are a few people that are still saying mono because of the price, but you get what you pay for. CN FTW!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate is really good. I'm a mono non-responder, been through kilos of it with nothing to show but IBS! Creatine Nitrate gave me great pumps and extra endurance on the first dose. I like to dose it high, 8 caps all pre-workout.

If you're getting it (which I highly recommend), you can also get APS Mesomorph which stacks great with CN. There's basically 2 pills of CN in 1 scoop of Mesomorph so you can extend the use of the pills, or take 2 extra post workout for pumps all day.

I think CN is really quite good, better pumps than Agmatine Sulfate, GPLC, or both combined! Add in the creatine benefits and increased absorption, and it's a great supplement to try (though once you do, you'll be hooked and make it a staple, like me)!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, and something I find interesting is only people who HAVE NOT TRIED creatine nitrate recommend mono. I haven't seen one person who's tried Creatine Nitrate that has not raved about it or recommended it to other people in place of mono.

mscleaddictin

Creatine Nitrate is really good. I'm a mono non-responder, been through kilos of it with nothing to show but IBS! Creatine Nitrate gave me great pumps and extra endurance on the first dose. I like to dose it high, 8 caps all pre-workout.

If you're getting it (which I highly recommend), you can also get APS Mesomorph which stacks great with CN. There's basically 2 pills of CN in 1 scoop of Mesomorph so you can extend the use of the pills, or take 2 extra post workout for pumps all day.

I think CN is really quite good, better pumps than Agmatine Sulfate, GPLC, or both combined! Add in the creatine benefits and increased absorption, and it's a great supplement to try (though once you do, you'll be hooked and make it a staple, like me)!
I agree about Creatine Mono...I have been lifting for 17+ years and have used mono, ethyl-ester...which was the worst tasting supplement ever, so onto nitrate. I still have 2-1000 gram bags of mono in my supplement cabinet that I can't give away. Plus, the mono was giving my kidneys some problems after a while, usually my sign to take a break...even with drinking 2 gallons of water a day. I am planning on utilizing it in conjunction with ASGT, Arginine Nitrate, as well as some other supplements so looking forward to the results as they vary from each one of us. But obviously it mostly depends on training and nutrition that yields results...supplements assist in pushing us past the norm.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree about Creatine Mono...I have been lifting for 17+ years and have used mono, ethyl-ester...which was the worst tasting supplement ever, so onto nitrate. I still have 2-1000 gram bags of mono in my supplement cabinet that I can't give away. Plus, the mono was giving my kidneys some problems after a while, usually my sign to take a break...even with drinking 2 gallons of water a day. I am planning on utilizing it in conjunction with ASGT, Arginine Nitrate, as well as some other supplements so looking forward to the results as they vary from each one of us. But obviously it mostly depends on training and nutrition that yields results...supplements assist in pushing us past the norm.
you can't give them away? i'll take em, send em my way

spicyer

Awards
I've been using a pre workout product the last week on weight days and I have to say I'm extremely impressed. It's Creatine Nitrate, BCAA's, Beta Alanine, Vitamin C and Flavoring. 10 grams total and I'm GTG!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got this article in my email today,

WWW.LGSCIENCES.COM

Welcome To Another Edition of the LG Sciences Sports Nutrition Newsletter. Below are is a new article that we've found informative and highly interesting in regards to all things sports nutrition. Please enjoy and feel free to input any comments you may have to [email protected]

Research Shows Nitric Oxide and Nitrates May Reduce Testosterone
Shocking new research has lead to the belief that Nitric Oxide and specifically nitrates can reduce testosterone and cripple your testicles! The body uses a lot of signaling molecules to reduce or increase testosterone based on the need. Signaling molecules like D-Aspartate and Lactate increase the body's production of testosterone and unfortunately nitrates and Nitric Oxide appears to reverse the production of testosterone and could even reduce sperm count (1,2,3,4)
Bulls were given organic nitrates which are being used to boost nitric oxide and they found that cortisol went up, testicular production of hormones went down and also thyroid hormone went down. Talk about an ugly combination.
If you want more testosterone you might want to skip NO products and use a preworkout like Anadraulic State from LG Sciences that doesn't contain any nitrates or arginine to boost NO. Anadraulic State doesn't contain any Nitric Oxide boosting agents, just creatine and other cofactors meant for increasing muscle performance.
Nitric Oxide products have failed to show that they build muscle, but Arginine may be a good thing for you. The move to nitrates however may not be so stay tuned for more research on the subject.
1. Panesar NS, Chan KW. Decreased steroid hormone synthesis from inorganic nitrite and nitrate: studies in vitro and in vivo. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2000 Dec 15;169(3):222-30.
2. Hansen PR, Taxvig C, Christiansen S, Axelstad M, Boberg J, Kiersgaard MK, Nellemann C, Hass U. Hansen PR, Taxvig C, Christiansen S, Axelstad M, Boberg J, Kiersgaard MK, Nellemann C, Hass U. Toxicol Sci. 2009 Apr;108(2):437-44. Epub 2009 Feb 3.
3. Del Punta K, Charreau EH, Pignataro OP. Nitric oxide inhibits Leydig cell steroidogenesis. Endocrinology. 1996 Dec;137(12):5337-43.
4. Del Punta K, Sanchez-Ruiz ME, Pignataro OP. Regulation of testicular steroidogenesis by nitric oxide Medicina (B Aires). 1997;57(3):337-40.
For more articles like this please visit here:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd rather see some human studies and not bulls lol

mscleaddictin

If you want more testosterone you might want to skip NO products and use a preworkout like Anadraulic State from LG Sciences that doesn't contain any nitrates or arginine to boost NO. Anadraulic State doesn't contain any Nitric Oxide boosting agents, just creatine and other cofactors meant for increasing muscle performance.
Nitric Oxide products have failed to show that they build muscle, but Arginine may be a good thing for you. The move to nitrates however may not be so stay tuned for more research on the subject.

Come on T-bone...really? I enjoy LG Sciences products a lot, especially ASGT, but to say that just to promote...really?? I am still going to give a bottle a test drive, along with Arginine Nitrate.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got that email also.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why not take Nitrate with a stack of a test booster and take Mono as a staple (if you are seriously concerned about nitrate and lowering test).

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like creatine nitrate, i also like mono. I usually do 4 caps aps cn with 2.5g mono. Or just 3-4g mono. I dont feel crap from dicreatine malate, and i notice some effects from nitrate. But its just a pump and some endurance, mono gives me better strength and muscle fullness. If i had to pick just one, id go with 3g mono for the price lol. Being broke sucks