flashover?

1. flashover?

So im a fan of the dmaa and caffiene combo. Ive tried several products over time and i always return back to jack3d. They all work and give me a good boost i enjoy for my lifts. However, some of these products keep me up way to long. Meso and Maximize were the two i cant take unless its about 8-9 in the morning and i hope to sleep about 12-1 at night. Pre-surge unleashed sometimes keeps me up, sometimes not. Jack3d never has affected my sleep and thats why i return to it. But ive always been curious of flashover, i was looking for feedback on how it compares in the kick department and how long the effects last.

2. I have used both flashover and Jack3d. And for me they were pretty similar. Both a caffeine and 1,3,dime preWO. flashover has 100mg of caffeine, which is about a cup of coffee. Both did what they were made to do and never kept me up. (I workout about 4pm.) But I have gone to Assault and never looking back.

3. ive heard some gut wrenching things (literally) about assault, thanks for the feedback tho!
    •   

4. flashover is basically jacked but better and they actually list out the amount of ingredients on the side. its also stronger than jacked per scoop so u use less... and its cheaper (on sale for $15 from time to time). i like it
    CELTIC LABS REP

5. I wrote a review of Flashover here. Hope it helps.

My workouts usually start and end anywhere between 5-8pm and I never had a problem getting to sleep around 11/12pm. The new formulation completely dissolves now and it's a pre-workout staple for me off-cycle.

6. awsome feedback, thanks guys. After i run thru some current pre-wo supplys ill be picking up some flashover, always liked omega anyways

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rodja's FlashOver Log
    By Rodja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 01:20 PM
  2. -=+New and Improved FlashOver!+=-
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 11:24 PM
  3. FlashOver???
    By fidget324 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1