ANYONE STILL USING PRIME

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
JUST CURIOUS if this is as popular as ever. Or has it had to move over for something else?

i ask cos im thinking of using it, but maybe theres better out there now?

thanks

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Extremely expensive with better choices out there is my 2c.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Extremely expensive with better choices out there is my 2c.
I Thought that -it seems to be a bit hit and miss as to whether it works .

can you suggest alternatives (not ph or ds)

thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Thought that -it seems to be a bit hit and miss as to whether it works .

can you suggest alternatives (not ph or ds)

thanks
I still use it when bridging, there were a lot of sales and I stocked up but running low now...

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
It's seems it's really hit or miss with people. It was a miss with me. I really liked the original x factor I bet the new ones good as well. Lots of good products out there what are your goals.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's seems it's really hit or miss with people. It was a miss with me. I really liked the original x factor I bet the new ones good as well. Lots of good products out there what are your goals.
this. I experienced a slight hardening effect & improved strength when I used prime...but XFA is DEF where it's at...! jus sayin...

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
need to be on prime for @ lest 6 weeks to see results for me...

suresha

Awards
  • Established
when it first debuted i purchased 2 bottles(inner circle release) and it was on and poppin come a year and a half later, nothin. felt as if i had just threw my money away. after i had been recommending the product to people after my first go at it. i was disappointed big time.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
need to be on prime for @ lest 6 weeks to see results for me...
Sorry, but a product that takes 6 weeks to kick in and that costs over $60 a month is a little too much if you ask me.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
thanks for replies -will start looking elsewhere.

wanted something that would give a couple of ilbs of muscle and a harder look -if i could get the latter if nothing else, it would give the illusion of being more muscular.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Prime and it worked well for me. Ive got a few more bottles left and ill use them inbetween Androseries cycles, but after that im pretty much done buying it. I will be using Phyto Testosterone and comparing the two, so Phyto might be a good alternative.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but a product that takes 6 weeks to kick in and that costs over $60 a month is a little too much if you ask me.
That i know.. I got bunch on sale and in the auction section...

I want to say the best stack i have every taken..... I got sick before I can finsh my stack I am back on it.. It just works

IGF2
Drive
Creatine Nitrate
Erase

If anyone wants I have a tub of Mesomorph missing 7 serving I am giving it away.. you ask why it is the 1,3 dimethylamylamine it just not right for me... but the product is the shi@#### I wish I could use it..

just pay for the shipping

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love prime...but the downside is its expensive if u run it at the 69 protocol

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Prime is great I have a couple logs on here strength fatoss great sleep. similar to Meth just lest potent to me great libido and the endurance was crazy never ending!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not prime related....but anyone else notice that the USP labs sub forum is no longer on here? :11:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
not prime related....but anyone else notice that the USP labs sub forum is no longer on here? :11:
yes i looked at that to start with to get some feedback- could tie in with a post that was made in another thread that usp products are garbage -that might bring the reps out of the closet!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya i saw that last night....i havent seen a USP rep on there in weeks

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Strange

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've had some good Prime runs, but its just too expensive...still!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mod edit: they are puling off all boards for legal reasons.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legal reasons? Yow-sa!
Will NP still be carrying the USP line then or no? I briefly clicked into the first few items and appears they are OOS?

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
What kind of legal reasons could keep a company from posting on a forum???

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy. I wonder if anyone can provide a link to any news related to Usp's troubles.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Prime definitely works, you just need to run it around 9+ caps per day

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
x2 Deff one of the few products where more is better. Very underdosed IMO
I know one of the USP sponsored athletes - he said he was taking 32 prime per day during the last 3-4 days leading up to his show....he said he felt awesome lol

I too am curious why USP is pulling off boards for legal reasons

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know one of the USP sponsored athletes - he said he was taking 32 prime per day during the last 3-4 days leading up to his show....he said he felt awesome lol

I too am curious why USP is pulling off boards for legal reasons
Yeah.. I am curious myself :hmmm:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not sure if im supposed to post this. if im not, mod edit will take care of it im sure. this came from a website dealing with USP labs lawsuit. im not sure if this is it or not. ill keep doing research on it.

second thought, i dont wanna get in trouble...if somebody can answer this, would i get in trouble for answering this question? its on www.supplementgenius.com

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
not sure if im supposed to post this. if im not, mod edit will take care of it im sure. this came from a website dealing with USP labs lawsuit. im not sure if this is it or not. ill keep doing research on it.

second thought, i dont wanna get in trouble...if somebody can answer this, would i get in trouble for answering this question? its on www.supplementgenius.com
yeah i found the article on there......it was from over a year ago. And the idiot took Jack3d when it was banned from his organization because of the geranium in the product.

So now he's suing USP because he failed his drug test....not USPs fault lol

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any sources on this? Or how the lawsuit is proceeding?

Most of the articles are soo old or carbon copies of the old one.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I haven't heard anything new on the usp labs subject. I would like to know though maybe we will find something else out soon.

willib

Awards
  • Established
prime worked for me.i never did it in the amounts some did but,i felt better on prime. there are many company's out there who put out products that don't work.just want to say,most usp products have worked for me.i support usp products because of this and i'm not a rep.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
OT I guess, but this stinks, all the really shady companies out there and usplabs takes a fall, I didnt like all of their stuff, but I sure do like some of it.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah cissus and ap were great. And I always wanted to try symmetry.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Ok the word from USP is :

Usp Labs: We are no longer a sponsor at Anabolic Minds.

From their facebook