what do you guys think of this list of supplments

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys i am about to make a order and was just wanting some input.i will be on cyle so i am needing to know if any thing on this list is not ok to take while on cyle of test+eq please let me know.i do not need to know that this is a lot of money and i could get the same gains with diet and all.i like supplments and i have the money so.but i do want stuff that is good and works dont want to waiste money.i am looking to get cutt and ripped and be vascular.my list is creatin nitrate,igf-2,essentil efa,mesomorph,super cissus rx,elite whey ,ultimate musle protien, and was thinking about daa but i do not know about that while on cycle?so is all this ok while on cyle or not thanks for the help.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
mesomorph already has creatine nitrate in it so ya might wanna take those at different times just to save one of the products. and im not sure on the DAA, but i would guess that you should use that in pct as a natty test booster.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well everybody is saying that mesomorph and cretine nitrate are suppose to be a hell of a stack together idk.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well everybody is saying that mesomorph and cretine nitrate are suppose to be a hell of a stack together idk.
mesomorph/creatine nitrate are great together!!! save the daa for pct, imo.