Lipotropic protein....no more
- 04-04-2011, 12:12 PM
- 04-04-2011, 07:54 PM
- 04-04-2011, 09:50 PM
maybe coz profit margin is soo low on these...plus rising costs
04-05-2011, 02:36 AM
- 6'0" 190 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2004
I asked Leslie over at LG, and she said it's NOT being discontinued.
04-05-2011, 12:20 PM
This is what they sent me.
email@example.com to me
show details Apr 1 (4 days ago)
Unfortunately, we are discontinuing Lipotropic protein. Right now the only stock that we have left is for International shipping only.
04-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Thats really too bad, I only ever buy protein when I can get it on sale, but lipotroopic protein was probably my favorite overall. Really like it and had good results when I was using it.
04-05-2011, 01:08 PM
Any LG reps with info on this? I really enjoy Lipotropic.
04-05-2011, 02:29 PM
04-05-2011, 09:58 PM
I still use it, taste profile, and cost...This sucks
04-06-2011, 08:24 AM
04-06-2011, 08:40 AM
I also enjoyed this protein, makes me sad hearing this. Im going to have withdrawls from the strange aftertaste if its discontinued. lol
CELTIC LABS REP
04-06-2011, 10:52 AM
04-06-2011, 04:43 PM
I saw this as well, I was actually going to buy some for when I start my bulk again.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
Similar Forum Threads
- By zb126 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-22-2010, 11:19 PM
- By p5sky in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2010, 04:49 PM
- By bassgod272 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-01-2009, 06:41 AM
- By eros62d in forum LG SciencesReplies: 8Last Post: 05-09-2009, 10:37 AM
- By MHA in forum LG SciencesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2008, 09:07 AM