Nattys, which type???

anbes

Awards
Guys I am thinking to give these natty anabolic products a try.
But I wanna ur suggest to what type of them to use: t-booster, natural/ erbal anabolic/androgenic agents or ecdy?
I really don't believe in t-booster, even if it is a good one, 'cause in my opinion if, if u can boost ur test I think u'll supress it just after, so I don't think thats the way. I am specially intetesying in such products like tropinon, pink magic, prime, natadrol, this one new from PES or some good ecdy, like ecdymorph!
But I am rear to read ur opinions.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had good results with Natadrol for a natty supplement, but people seem to differ on the effects of it. Prime didn't do much for me on the 6/9 protocol. Tropinol was good, but it's a natty testbooster and I preferred PhytoSerms for Blubine products (I'm going to test APS Testalensis soon). I haven't tried Pink Magic, and I've only used Syntrax Ecdy which didn't do much anything.

X-Factor Advanced is a good natty supplement, add strength, muscle, and lean out.

Another one to look at for natty is NTBM Bridge, a lot of folks use that between PH/DS/AAS cycles.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How old are you?

iForce just released "ECDY" if youre looking for a good ecdy product

Erase would be good for your situation as well, as it is both increases ones anabolic state and decreases ones catabolic state

anbes

Awards
I am 33y. I know about this new ecdy product from iforce and it's one of my choices, but I am reading the opinions of others. I think the only t-booster that maybe I'd give a chance is natal bulbine based ones

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
DAA, Erase, X-Factor Advanced, and Bioforge Pro Max are the best I've used.

anbes

Awards
Well, so far... ecdy maybe is not a good option... testo-booster neighter...
So We`re focous on natty-anabolics, right?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
natadrol is decent.

my favorite stack is HGHup + Prime + a test booster

anbes

Awards
natadrol is decent.

my favorite stack is HGHup + Prime + a test booster
My idea is to devide in two phases.
my 1st phase will be more lean gain, using jack3d one of these natty-anabolic, green tea, omega-3 and focouns on wkt.
2nd phase: a 3,3-t2 based FB, a HGH-releaser and green tea plus omega 6 (CLA) and spliting cardio and wkt

HGHup is in my mind too...

anbes

Awards
Basically, the only 3 products that are suposed to be natty anabolics, not working boosting testostesrone, but acting directly (as a steroid-like) are: Prime, Natadrol and Ecdy-based ones. All the others are anabolic with testo booster, testo booster alone, PCT-dedicated...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im telling you this cause i want u to get best results....HGHup stacked with Free Test is off the chain. when taking a HGH product like HGHpro or HGHup, it is suggested to take a test booster with it for optimal results...but u dont have to if u choose not to.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its going to be hard to find something that acts as an anabolic currently on the market that isnt is a test booster. Your best bet it to find something that is Anti-Catabolic or works via glut-4.

Best anti catabolic products are Erase and Pink Magic. That would make for a good stack.

Or taking a glucose disposal agent like Anabolic Pump with an anti-catabolic product like Erase

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
erase plus a partitioner, i like nattys suggestion. Im currently doing this bc i have stuff layin around i figured id use. Its not bad

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im using recompadrol
I do 2 erase a day as 3 drys out my shoulder to much
and i do recompadrol before all carb meals as needed. Nice fullness effect from the two. I enjoy erase regardless for the recovery and overall assistence.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have had success with SNS Inhibit-E and also with PES Erase.

anbes

Awards
Guys, I can be wrong, but it seemns that you're giving me (despite good) advices for a PCT or bridge natty products, isn't it? Sorry if it's not the case, but I am looking for nattys that would be the main products that I'll use. I know that PCT and bridge produtcs are good because the work enoght avoid loosing the gains of a cycle, boost testo, cortisol and esterogen control. But I wont be in any steroid or PH cycle. I'll cycle the nattys!
And please correct me if I am lost, but is ERASE considered natty? Since it`s somethink like a DS or PH for cortisol control, right?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Very good... And about the androgenic sides? any? Are U plannig PCT?
Honestly, not that ive noticed! Ive been very lucky. Im bough a saw palmetto//pygeum/pumpkin seed/lycopene/zinc mix suppliment to combat any possible sides. I dont think i need it, but i take two tabs a day just to be safe.
Im taking 8 nata's a day. Its hard to tell if ive had any shutdown. The boys are still there. If i have had any it's mild. Libado is high.

Ive had a bit of achne, but it mostly cleared up after the second week. I sometimes i find it difficult to sleep at night, but that could be due to my mild stim addiction. Ive actually found the preworkouts more effective on natadrol and they work for a lot longer.

PCT is formadrol and driven sports lean xtreme. If i finnish formadrol and feel i need to keep going i will be purchasing ALRI restore.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, I can be wrong, but it seemns that you're giving me (despite good) advices for a PCT or bridge natty products, isn't it? Sorry if it's not the case, but I am looking for nattys that would be the main products that I'll use. I know that PCT and bridge produtcs are good because the work enoght avoid loosing the gains of a cycle, boost testo, cortisol and esterogen control. But I wont be in any steroid or PH cycle. I'll cycle the nattys!
And please correct me if I am lost, but is ERASE considered natty? Since it`s somethink like a DS or PH for cortisol control, right?
You're right that a lot of these can be used for PCT or bridging, but they are good standalone natty products. As people come off cycle, they are looking for things to help keep gains, or continue to increase strength/mass. So it makes sense to put these supplements to use for natural use. The one thing to keep in mind is that you should run natty supplements 8 weeks to see benefits since the increases in testosteron, etc. are not significant enough to see immediate benefits the way you do with PH/DS.

So even though NTBM Bridge, HCGenerate or PhytoSerms are used by people coming off cycle, they're still great products for natty use and a lot of people use them standalone without PH/DS.

Erase is natural, it's a 7-oxo DHEA metabolite, so it's already in your body, this is just a concentrated form. It's non-steroidal I believe, but may be wrong here (though it doesn't matter much in this case IMO). The major action is to inhibit aromatase, which will in turn increase your testosterone to estrogen ratio as the testosterone will not convert to estrogren at such a high rate. Since 7-oxo DHEA also affects cortisol, it's hypothesized that Erase will also control cortisol. I haven't seen any bloodwork to show that, but NattyDisaster would know best.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good... And about the androgenic sides? any? Are U plannig PCT?
I've used the Natabolic Stack (Natadrol, Formadrol, Ghenerate), and got pretty good results with a bulk diet and training style. However, it's hit or miss with some people. Some people call it Not-at-all, while others really enjoy it. I did not have any androgenic sides at all, and I ran no support supplements. Other people seem to complain about prostate issues, but I had no such side effects. I will say I'm pretty resistant to side effects though...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're still looking for some natty boosters, head over the primordialperformance.com and use the code NATURALEXTREME and when you buy phytotest (fenugreek supp) you get 50% off TCF-1 (DAA).

Edit: Also this coupon ends today!

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Go for:

-a quality AI (inhibite / erase)
-bulk DAA
-a divanil product (ex activate xtreme)

or

-Xfactor advanced

both will come out to be roughly the same price at 8 weeks, iirc

anbes

Awards
Go for:

-a quality AI (inhibite / erase)
-bulk DAA
-a divanil product (ex activate xtreme)

or

-Xfactor advanced

both will come out to be roughly the same price at 8 weeks, iirc
A lot of guys are advicing me about x factor. The problem is to pick up ara. I don't fell confortable taking a pro inflamatory compound. It'd be like, smothely, take ppgls! Maybe i'll add cla with a natty, but I am not shure about ara

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really liked natadrol and pink magic. Psarm is very underrated as well. Oh yeah pro anabol :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also triazol erase and freetest and drive are all great. Cordygen5 and anabolic edge worked pretty well too. Haven't tried any of the new bulbine products though.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran 2 bottles of nat starting at just 2 a day up to 6 for about two weeks at the end before tapering down and into formadrol. finishing out the forma now. spring is running season for me so alot less lifting but I feel like I have stayed pretty strong even though I have lost weight. basically I would use nat as a recomp or cut. I made huge strength and muscle gains and lost a good bit of fat. I felt STRONG. my dead went from 405x3 to 525x1 bench went from 225x7 to 225x10, from 265x1 to 305x1 or 285x3. lats and back got huge, and I felt fast the whole time which is important for me. went froma bout 188-185 by the end, but with all the strength gains. BF went from 9%-a little below 8.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also IGH1 and ghenerate together was a great stack for me, cheap and last a while.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
My typical "Natty Stack" consist of an AI, a test booster and a nutrient partitioner.

I use these types of stacks for recomping frequently.