Nattys, which type???
- 04-10-2011, 11:31 AM
I ran 2 bottles of nat starting at just 2 a day up to 6 for about two weeks at the end before tapering down and into formadrol. finishing out the forma now. spring is running season for me so alot less lifting but I feel like I have stayed pretty strong even though I have lost weight. basically I would use nat as a recomp or cut. I made huge strength and muscle gains and lost a good bit of fat. I felt STRONG. my dead went from 405x3 to 525x1 bench went from 225x7 to 225x10, from 265x1 to 305x1 or 285x3. lats and back got huge, and I felt fast the whole time which is important for me. went froma bout 188-185 by the end, but with all the strength gains. BF went from 9%-a little below 8.
- 04-10-2011, 11:32 AM
04-11-2011, 10:58 AM
My typical "Natty Stack" consist of an AI, a test booster and a nutrient partitioner.
I use these types of stacks for recomping frequently.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 400mhman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2011, 02:18 PM
- By massolic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2010, 04:51 PM
- By pinchharmonic in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2008, 07:17 PM
- By chainsaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2006, 10:17 AM
- By 1337 MG42Maniac in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-21-2005, 03:45 PM