LITup stacked w/ fat burner?

  1. Registered User
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1240

    LITup stacked w/ fat burner?


    posted this in the AppNut section but looking for quick response

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/172609-lit-up-stacked-post2819744.html

    thanks in advance

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Registered User
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1240

    bump


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    posted this in the AppNut section but looking for quick response

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2819744

    thanks in advance

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Answered in your other thread. Just a note that posting in multiple subforums does not mean you are going to get a faster response.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1240

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Answered in your other thread. Just a note that posting in multiple subforums does not mean you are going to get a faster response.

    ~Rosie~
    I know Rosie, but I've had issues in the past where I got no response in a company subforum for days, and I wanted to try this for my workout today- sometimes being patient pays off, and sometimes it doesn't


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    I know Rosie, but I've had issues in the past where I got no response in a company subforum for days, and I wanted to try this for my workout today- sometimes being patient pays off, and sometimes it doesn't


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I see. Depends on the company, but most will have an answer for you the day a query is posted.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    ErgoPumped
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89660

    ive taken mine with 3 tabs of sub q for lots of sweat
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What's your LitUP story?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 04:40 PM
  2. LitUp appnut Review.
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 05:44 PM
  3. 17-HD stacked with Fat Burner?
    By KgTomCat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 08:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in