Natural Diuretic

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
How come there aren't any companies offering any natural diuretics? I would have thought that it would be a popular product. You see a new fat burner coming out everyday that promises all kinds of results, But no diuretics? A topical diuretic would be a great idea.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Diuretics are products you use for a very short amount of time - either to get ready for the stage, get ready for a photoshoot or in some cases aiming to make weight. They are not something you will regularly repeat-buy. Because of this there is very little margin to be made in this type of product hence why a lot of companies don't have any.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I've always been a green tea fan for natural diuretic action. Drinking tons of water and alternating green tea is nice for a kidney flush.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
if you're looking for REAL natural, how about asparagus?

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a jerk--but ONLY 24 ounces? DRINK MORE!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a jerk--but ONLY 24 ounces? DRINK MORE!
I'm good with drinking 3 glasses for right now. I drink black tea pre work out so technically i'm drinking 32-36 ounces.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you know how to balance electrolytes, it can be easy to do with na and k+. Xpel by mhp works very good as well. Swanson makes a kidney cleanse product that works great, all natural with the use of vitamins and herbs.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only to a small extent though that is barely noticeable. High dose vitamin c works even better imo.

Mike

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I don't mean this with disrespect but when was the last time you been in the pharmacy? They been on the shelves for a long time. You also have caffeine which is well known for being a natural diuretic. Why spend the money on a pill when you can drink tea or coffee. That's why there's not a massive market for it. One cup of tea and I am running to the bathroom within a hour every time. Just to give you a link though..

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/natrol-water-pill/ID=prod5815685-product