All the Whey

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What happened to these guys? I really liked their Isolate and now it seems they are out of biz...

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
What happened to these guys? I really liked their Isolate and now it seems they are out of biz...
Was wondering the same thing. I loved their prices and their flavors. I know Muscle Gauge Nutrition had the same prices and flavors as well, but I was really curious about ATW.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I might be wrong here, but I think both were supplied by the same place, or one supplied the other. Something like that. As for MGN they said they changed factories or warhouses and the batches they released after their first successful ones were very gritty. They also had customer service issues. Then they just kinda vanished.

Also dident ATW get in trouble / get heat for poor sanitation conditions or something? I remember a thread about it on another site getting real.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I was just on their site last week. Wow, they last awhile and had decent products but got pricey over the years and I stopped buying there.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I used to buy from them too.

I called and spoke to a rep there a while back.

Apparently money was "missing" and it took a while for the owners to figure out that ppl weren't getting thier product. So a lot of ppl ordered and never got sh1t. They did say they were dedicated to eventually getting everybody thier product, but I'm not sure how successful they were.

I was asked to write a testimonial bc I did love thier WPI mint choc and I got 15lbs shipped for 105 bucks. Not great but still pretty good. I had ordered over 500lbs of protein from these guys over time. Sucks they lost my business too bc somebody got greedy. I never wrote the testimonial.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i thought they changed owners and the new owners totally messed everything up with the customers during the transistion

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are only like 45 mins from me, I use to love them.. then who knows what happened.. they just dropped off.

Mike