Cytosport Fast twitch warning

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
This stuff gives me an insane amount of gas, and bungles up my stomach to the point where I lose my appetite.

Didn't think that was possible with a pre-workout.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
You've clearly never tried GN Superpump 250... Holy sh*t man... I'll never forget that stuff. Sure, it gave me some insane focus and pumps but I seriously had to make up excuses not to hang out with my girl back then. We'd just started dating and she would have fled forever. Without getting too graphic, let me just say it was horrendous.

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
Hahaha, I actually did try super pump 250, the pumps were great the very first day, but the caffeine was too intense I couldn't sleep that night, so I took it back to GNC and got a refund. Unfortunately this time I bought the fast twitch at Popeyes and there are no refunds there. I might have to save it for winter time, and go with just pure old creatine monohydrate, which always works, and causes no problems.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
Maybe try using a little bit less with more water? That seemed to do the trick for me with Superpump. Granted, I still thought my insides were decaying but I think it made the problem Slightly more bearable. I'm not sure what causes these problems with stomach cramping and gas... Someone once told me it was the Creatine that does it, but just as you say, I don't get any issues from it either. Can't be the combo of caffeine and creatine, because NO Xplode and Noxipro haven't given me that problem.

By the way man, if you're sensitive to stims, have you thought about the new NO Xplode caffeine free? I haven't heard much about it, but I think they're currently doing trial pots at BSN's website? $20 for 10 servings if my memory serves me.

Whatever you do, don't mistake the NO Xplode NT for the caffeine free one, that **** has WAY more stims in it!

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Definitely bring the dosage down if possible. The amount of stims is keeping you wired post workout. You may even want to cycle off for a while that way you will respond better at lower dosages.

I remember taking 3 scoops of superpump a couple of times. That's when it becomes superdump. Youz gonna have to crap.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I always found it to be a very solid product.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
hate to say whats already been said a billion times but mesomorph is by far the greatest pre workout. It's hard to describe the feeling from it but I will honestly never use a different one. Even sold off my jack3d supply.
superpump did nothing for me
nox worked for a little while then I just felt way over stimmed.
jack3d was decent but I needed way too many scoops after a short while.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
hate to say whats already been said a billion times but mesomorph is by far the greatest pre workout. It's hard to describe the feeling from it but I will honestly never use a different one. Even sold off my jack3d supply.
superpump did nothing for me
nox worked for a little while then I just felt way over stimmed.
jack3d was decent but I needed way too many scoops after a short while.
Hmmm, that's interesting. I'd never even heard of it. I'm going to check it out now.

And I'm guessing it doesn't make you crash? Can you give us a rundown of your experiences with its effects? Pump, focus, energy? (Yeah, it clearly has them all, but maybe describe each one.) :)

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, that's interesting. I'd never even heard of it. I'm going to check it out now.

And I'm guessing it doesn't make you crash? Can you give us a rundown of your experiences with its effects? Pump, focus, energy? (Yeah, it clearly has them all, but maybe describe each one.) :)
Well my training is Mma so I can't say much on pumps but I do notice crazy vascularity after q good grappling session.
Focus is insane though sometimes maybe too good since il be focusing on the hottie walking by and not on the instructor. Seriously. Although that may have to do with the erase I am currently taking.
Energy is through the roof but very clean and smooth. No jitters. Only time I had any issue was last week but I believe it was from having too much caffeine though out the day. Once I took off my rqshguard I was fine. Probably overheated and I know my heart was beating crazy hard.

Currently mesomorph can be purchased at nutraplanet.com or directly through aps nutritions website.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also agree Mesomorph by APS Nutrition is hands down the best preworkout powder out there. One thing I need to mention which everyone is always asking about when it comes to preworkout products the PUMP. If you are in good shape and know what you are doing in the gym you don't need a product to give you a pump. A good pump comes from drinking enough water before your workout and eating properly. I take a preworkout supplement for the focus, energy, aggression, and strength that it gives me not for a pump. Again pump most of the time is determined by your diet and how you train.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
I also agree Mesomorph by APS Nutrition is hands down the best preworkout powder out there. One thing I need to mention which everyone is always asking about when it comes to preworkout products the PUMP. If you are in good shape and know what you are doing in the gym you don't need a product to give you a pump. A good pump comes from drinking enough water before your workout and eating properly. I take a preworkout supplement for the focus, energy, aggression, and strength that it gives me not for a pump. Again pump most of the time is determined by your diet and how you train.
Agreed, I don't depend on NO products for my pump, but a little "boost" in this department never goes amiss. I'm not so inexperienced as to think that a pump can only be obtained through using preworkout supplements. I only mentioned it to get a broad rundown of Mesomorph's uses/benefits. But good post, I am totally with you on all that you said.