Need some help finding ph's

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  130 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.2%

Need some help finding ph's

im 5'11 130 pounds of skin and bones and im looking to put on serious muscle, ive already decided im going to do what ever it takes to put on the muscle. i need nutritionists or body builders to respond telling me what supplements will be best for me to use to put on big gains. i have researched and found some that look appealing if you'll look at these and recomend or tell me whats wrong with them that would be good or make a suggestion of what pro hormones to take and if i need some type of pct. or other supps with them, basically just knowledge me on what all i should do/how i should cycle

these are the main supplements that are appealing to me right now: Hi-Tech Anabolic Trifecta, 3 Bottle Combo - A1Supplements

these are the others:

SN Axis HT, 120 Tablets - A1Supplements

Double Dragon Pharmaceuticals Double Dragon Stack - Muscle Building Stacks - Supplement Stacks - A1Supplements.com

Fizogen The Hardcore Cycle, 2 Bottles - Muscle Builders - A1Supplements.com

so once again if you could just tell me which one you would reccomend for me and if i should stack it with anything else that would be helpful

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.17%

All of them suck.....First off phs wont do **** but mess you up without proper diet and training, and at your stats you have neither. You are a novice appartently, stick with protein creatine and a prework out for now. The rest can severly damage you well phs most of the stuff you listed was just junk. But you have to eat way more and lift harder theres no magicall pill just gotta get some motivation man.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

How old are you? Please dont mess yourself up. No point in taking something that messes with your endocrine system. Learn how to gain weight naturally and maybe later on when you have done your research decide to do some hormonals.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.36%

1. How old are you?
    2. How long have you been training?
    3. What do your workouts consist of?
    4. What does your diet look like?
    5. What kind of supps do you currently
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.66%

If you truly are 5'11" 130lbs, you should not even be thinking about PH's. Period.
    All you will hear from people is to to lift heavy, eat correctly above maintenance, and take protein, creatine, bcaa's, multi, & fish oil. If done correctly and consistently you should not be 130lbs. Get a base down, learn proper technique, go at it for a year or two and then reassess. There is no magic bullet, not even PH's

/thread
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

very solid advice here.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.35%

Double Dragon SOS 500

Amount Per Serving:
    4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3, 17-diol 15mg
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)dien-17-one 20mg
    2a - 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol 5mg

Halo, LMG, and Super? Wow!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.48%

Some of these posts are probably not what you want to hear, but please think about what they are saying and think about what you are doing. They know what they're talking about. PHs aren't YOUR answer. For others, possibly. For you right now, where you're at, no.

I was exactly the same size as you are now out of high school. I never picked up a weight. Didn't know how to and we didn't have the interweb like now. So consider yourself lucky that you have all of these folks who've been through what you're experiencing now.

Use these resources. Look at youtube videos of bodybuilding motivation. Zhasni, tyrus hughes and godovroidz has some great vids to get you motivated. Ask yourself how bad you want it. No, really. How bad do you want it. To be that guy that every girl stares at when you walk into a club.

Of course your journey starts now. Study on this board, get your food right and don't listen to naysayers. In the end their opinion counts for ****. You determine what you become.

google '6 foods that work'. Good video on youtube. Try to increase weight or reps each workout. It wont happen, but that's ok. The important part is that you try. You might try pyramiding sets. 12 reps, 10 reps, 8,6,4, and 2. Add a few pounds each set. Your body will respond. You'll see results. You'll be happy. Then you'll plateau. Then you get to study some more and figure out what works for YOU.

Enjoy the journey.
    Still not banned.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.91%

Quote Originally Posted by davidpm View Post
    im 5'11 130 pounds of skin and bones and im looking to put on serious muscle, ive already decided im going to do what ever it takes to put on the muscle. i need nutritionists or body builders to respond telling me what supplements will be best for me to use to put on big gains. i have researched and found some that look appealing if you'll look at these and recomend or tell me whats wrong with them that would be good or make a suggestion of what pro hormones to take and if i need some type of pct. or other supps with them, basically just knowledge me on what all i should do/how i should cycle

these are the main supplements that are appealing to me right now: Hi-Tech Anabolic Trifecta, 3 Bottle Combo - A1Supplements

these are the others:

SN Axis HT, 120 Tablets - A1Supplements

Double Dragon Pharmaceuticals Double Dragon Stack - Muscle Building Stacks - Supplement Stacks - A1Supplements.com

Fizogen The Hardcore Cycle, 2 Bottles - Muscle Builders - A1Supplements.com

so once again if you could just tell me which one you would reccomend for me and if i should stack it with anything else that would be helpful
    You need help finding a diet is what you need help with. No offense bro. But a Ph isnt going to help you in your situation if your diet isnt in check.
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.49%

If you can't gain weight without PHs/AAS, then you will not gain on PHs and AAS also AND EVENNNNNNNNNN if you do, you will lose 90% of the gains

so do yourself a favor and fix your diet because it's all your diet
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Drugs are not the answer @130 lbs.

Start drinking a gallon of milk every day.

Start eating 6 meals a day (add some protein shakes for a couple of meals):
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/o...dard-5-lb.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...k-2-48-lb.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/t...ein-5-lbs.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...-5-95-lbs.html

Buy a book on weight lifting(or get one from the library), find 3 basic exercises for each bodypart listed, and do 3 sets of 10 - 12 reps, focusing more on compound movements rather than isolation exercises at first, do abs and some form of cardio two times a week.

Train:
    Day 1 - Chest &triceps
    Day 2 - Back & Biceps
    Day 3 - Legs & shoulders
    Day 4 - Rest

Do this for three months, and then come back and post some more questions about supplementation.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help finding Dr.
    By davesavvy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 11:50 PM
  2. Help finding
    By funkja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 01:23 PM
  3. Finding a job.
    By n8te in forum General Chat