Question on Erase

codered5

Awards
Ok long story short here....had low t from shut down pituitary, was able to restart, got my T back up to reasonable levels (although not as high as it should), but I am still having some hormone related issues....I am also overweight and have been proven to have high estrogen and cortisol through blood tests....basically I am thinking that in order to really gauge how my body has recovered, I need to be of proper weight and need to get estrogen and cortisol under control. Obviously, I was thinking of ERASE. Ideally this would help me in my cut and help get my natural levels under control when I am back within a proper weight. So some questions...

Has anyone tried this and had great results. I know nothing about the ingredients and would like to know more if anyone knows, is this a prohormone of any sort and should i have any issues once I am off it? Finally, what is a good dosing schedule for just starting? Thanks guys (and gals)....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase is not a prohormone. When you go off of it there will not be adverse issues from taking it. The Erase ingredient is both a cortisol reducer and estrogen reducer.

If you have shown bloodwork of really high E and C, have you considered asking your doctor for prescription medications for your condition?

codered5

Awards
They are both "within range"....so it wouldn't help (Doctors..fail).....basically I don't believe I will need the prescriptions if I get back within my proper weight range and lose some fat. Maybe for cortisol, but I think I can do without.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
give the erase a try, you might add some at2 for even better results.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They are both "within range"....so it wouldn't help (Doctors..fail).....basically I don't believe I will need the prescriptions if I get back within my proper weight range and lose some fat. Maybe for cortisol, but I think I can do without.

Anyone else have any thoughts?
If you truly are within range, I don't understand how that is a failure on the part of your physician.

Erase may help things a bit, but you need to take a hard look at your diet and workout routine. The key is going to be there, not in any supplement.

I've been taking Erase all of like 2 or 3 days now, so I can't give my personal opinion, but most that I have spoken with have loved it.

codered5

Awards
If you truly are within range, I don't understand how that is a failure on the part of your physician.

Erase may help things a bit, but you need to take a hard look at your diet and workout routine. The key is going to be there, not in any supplement.

I've been taking Erase all of like 2 or 3 days now, so I can't give my personal opinion, but most that I have spoken with have loved it.
Not to be rude, but you obviously don't know a lot about doctor's ranges then...for instance 250 ng/dl for testosterone is within range...you know what the average is for someone my age? (24) ... in the 600s....and I have trouble with erections in the high 300 area....so yeah don't tell me how its not a failure on the part of doctors...anyone who has been through what i have knows that endos and many urologists aren't worth s%%t

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not to be rude, but you obviously don't know a lot about doctor's ranges then...for instance 250 ng/dl for testosterone is within range...you know what the average is for someone my age? (24) ... in the 600s....and I have trouble with erections in the high 300 area....so yeah don't tell me how its not a failure on the part of doctors...anyone who has been through what i have knows that endos and many urologists aren't worth s%%t
Well you seem to have it all figured out so I'm not sure why you're asking for opinions on a public internet forum then. If it was me, I would focus on why my test was low since there is a myriad of diseases and conditions that could be causing it which have absolutely nothing to do with your weight. But you've obviously had a bad experience thus far and instead want to self diagnose yourself.

My original point was that you're not going to find a magic pill that is going to make you lose the weight. Good luck in your search then.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
just use search function and read for like 10 minutes.you can find everything you need on erase.seriously.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Erase is not a prohormone. When you go off of it there will not be adverse issues from taking it. The Erase ingredient is both a cortisol reducer and estrogen reducer.

If you have shown bloodwork of really high E and C, have you considered asking your doctor for prescription medications for your condition?
i spend a lot of money on supplements, and this post here for obvious reasons will have me throwing more of my hard earned money at this company. well said natty

codered5

Awards
Well you seem to have it all figured out so I'm not sure why you're asking for opinions on a public internet forum then. If it was me, I would focus on why my test was low since there is a myriad of diseases and conditions that could be causing it which have absolutely nothing to do with your weight. But you've obviously had a bad experience thus far and instead want to self diagnose yourself.

My original point was that you're not going to find a magic pill that is going to make you lose the weight. Good luck in your search then.
Lol who is this guy? First of all, I think me going to the doctor to have bloods done in the first place and asking for help precludes you from classifying me as someone who self diagnoses...secondly, think about this, you are on a forum site dedicated to things like supplements and anabolic steroids and you are saying that someone who wants to use a supplement designed to help them lose weight is self-medicating....think about that for a second....

codered5

Awards

So this is a completely 100% legal supplement then right? Sorry, just curious bc I can't buy it at my local GNC. Don't want my shipment seized.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this is a completely 100% legal supplement then right? Sorry, just curious bc I can't buy it at my local GNC. Don't want my shipment seized.
Yes it is completely legal. We are in a number of brick and mortar stores, but not in GNC or Vitamin Shoppe.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm stacking Erase and Testopro and loving it ! I came off PCT and I don't feel depressed, I usually get depressed off cycle lol, and I only lost 5 pounds from my cycle which is a WIN YEAAAAAAAAAAAA buuuuuuuudyyyyyy

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol who is this guy? First of all, I think me going to the doctor to have bloods done in the first place and asking for help precludes you from classifying me as someone who self diagnoses...secondly, think about this, you are on a forum site dedicated to things like supplements and anabolic steroids and you are saying that someone who wants to use a supplement designed to help them lose weight is self-medicating....think about that for a second....
This guy is somebody who is trying to help you, but you keep ignoring the point I keep repeating to you which is what does your diet and exercise routine look like? I ask that because the key is probably there. Erase is a quality product and may help you in your one goal to lose weight. As for the other goals, which are medical issues, I still say that you need to look for a physician's help and if you have had bad experiences then keep looking for one that will work with you. And if you would rather continue bashing, then please send me a PM so we don't have to bother the rest of the board with the petty back and forth.

loneleystar

Awards
Hi,

Does anyone know any other (Non-PES) supps which contain Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione?

Thanks a mill. :22: