Question on Erase

  1. New Member
    codered5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%

    Question on Erase


    Ok long story short here....had low t from shut down pituitary, was able to restart, got my T back up to reasonable levels (although not as high as it should), but I am still having some hormone related issues....I am also overweight and have been proven to have high estrogen and cortisol through blood tests....basically I am thinking that in order to really gauge how my body has recovered, I need to be of proper weight and need to get estrogen and cortisol under control. Obviously, I was thinking of ERASE. Ideally this would help me in my cut and help get my natural levels under control when I am back within a proper weight. So some questions...

    Has anyone tried this and had great results. I know nothing about the ingredients and would like to know more if anyone knows, is this a prohormone of any sort and should i have any issues once I am off it? Finally, what is a good dosing schedule for just starting? Thanks guys (and gals)....

  2. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,200
    Rep Power
    3266390
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    44.75%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Erase is not a prohormone. When you go off of it there will not be adverse issues from taking it. The Erase ingredient is both a cortisol reducer and estrogen reducer.

    If you have shown bloodwork of really high E and C, have you considered asking your doctor for prescription medications for your condition?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. New Member
    codered5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%

    They are both "within range"....so it wouldn't help (Doctors..fail).....basically I don't believe I will need the prescriptions if I get back within my proper weight range and lose some fat. Maybe for cortisol, but I think I can do without.

    Anyone else have any thoughts?
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,915
    Rep Power
    10751480
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyReputation GodPosting ProPosting Authority

    give the erase a try, you might add some at2 for even better results.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,718
    Rep Power
    964570
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    41.44%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by codered5 View Post
    They are both "within range"....so it wouldn't help (Doctors..fail).....basically I don't believe I will need the prescriptions if I get back within my proper weight range and lose some fat. Maybe for cortisol, but I think I can do without.

    Anyone else have any thoughts?
    If you truly are within range, I don't understand how that is a failure on the part of your physician.

    Erase may help things a bit, but you need to take a hard look at your diet and workout routine. The key is going to be there, not in any supplement.

    I've been taking Erase all of like 2 or 3 days now, so I can't give my personal opinion, but most that I have spoken with have loved it.
  6. New Member
    codered5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    If you truly are within range, I don't understand how that is a failure on the part of your physician.

    Erase may help things a bit, but you need to take a hard look at your diet and workout routine. The key is going to be there, not in any supplement.

    I've been taking Erase all of like 2 or 3 days now, so I can't give my personal opinion, but most that I have spoken with have loved it.
    Not to be rude, but you obviously don't know a lot about doctor's ranges then...for instance 250 ng/dl for testosterone is within range...you know what the average is for someone my age? (24) ... in the 600s....and I have trouble with erections in the high 300 area....so yeah don't tell me how its not a failure on the part of doctors...anyone who has been through what i have knows that endos and many urologists aren't worth s%%t
  7. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,718
    Rep Power
    964570
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    41.44%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by codered5 View Post
    Not to be rude, but you obviously don't know a lot about doctor's ranges then...for instance 250 ng/dl for testosterone is within range...you know what the average is for someone my age? (24) ... in the 600s....and I have trouble with erections in the high 300 area....so yeah don't tell me how its not a failure on the part of doctors...anyone who has been through what i have knows that endos and many urologists aren't worth s%%t
    Well you seem to have it all figured out so I'm not sure why you're asking for opinions on a public internet forum then. If it was me, I would focus on why my test was low since there is a myriad of diseases and conditions that could be causing it which have absolutely nothing to do with your weight. But you've obviously had a bad experience thus far and instead want to self diagnose yourself.

    My original point was that you're not going to find a magic pill that is going to make you lose the weight. Good luck in your search then.
  8. New Member
    RepThat21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    45.15%

    just use search function and read for like 10 minutes.you can find everything you need on erase.seriously.
  9. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8433
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.4%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Erase is not a prohormone. When you go off of it there will not be adverse issues from taking it. The Erase ingredient is both a cortisol reducer and estrogen reducer.

    If you have shown bloodwork of really high E and C, have you considered asking your doctor for prescription medications for your condition?
    i spend a lot of money on supplements, and this post here for obvious reasons will have me throwing more of my hard earned money at this company. well said natty
  10. New Member
    codered5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Well you seem to have it all figured out so I'm not sure why you're asking for opinions on a public internet forum then. If it was me, I would focus on why my test was low since there is a myriad of diseases and conditions that could be causing it which have absolutely nothing to do with your weight. But you've obviously had a bad experience thus far and instead want to self diagnose yourself.

    My original point was that you're not going to find a magic pill that is going to make you lose the weight. Good luck in your search then.
    Lol who is this guy? First of all, I think me going to the doctor to have bloods done in the first place and asking for help precludes you from classifying me as someone who self diagnoses...secondly, think about this, you are on a forum site dedicated to things like supplements and anabolic steroids and you are saying that someone who wants to use a supplement designed to help them lose weight is self-medicating....think about that for a second....
  11. New Member
    codered5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Erase is not a prohormone. When you go off of it there will not be adverse issues from taking it. The Erase ingredient is both a cortisol reducer and estrogen reducer.

    If you have shown bloodwork of really high E and C, have you considered asking your doctor for prescription medications for your condition?
    So this is a completely 100% legal supplement then right? Sorry, just curious bc I can't buy it at my local GNC. Don't want my shipment seized.
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,200
    Rep Power
    3266390
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    44.75%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by codered5 View Post
    So this is a completely 100% legal supplement then right? Sorry, just curious bc I can't buy it at my local GNC. Don't want my shipment seized.
    Yes it is completely legal. We are in a number of brick and mortar stores, but not in GNC or Vitamin Shoppe.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  13. New Member
    codered5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%

    Thanks natty, you the man
  14. Banned
    Markusrulezzz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    672
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    32.49%

    I'm stacking Erase and Testopro and loving it ! I came off PCT and I don't feel depressed, I usually get depressed off cycle lol, and I only lost 5 pounds from my cycle which is a WIN YEAAAAAAAAAAAA buuuuuuuudyyyyyy
  15. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,718
    Rep Power
    964570
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    41.44%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by codered5 View Post
    Lol who is this guy? First of all, I think me going to the doctor to have bloods done in the first place and asking for help precludes you from classifying me as someone who self diagnoses...secondly, think about this, you are on a forum site dedicated to things like supplements and anabolic steroids and you are saying that someone who wants to use a supplement designed to help them lose weight is self-medicating....think about that for a second....
    This guy is somebody who is trying to help you, but you keep ignoring the point I keep repeating to you which is what does your diet and exercise routine look like? I ask that because the key is probably there. Erase is a quality product and may help you in your one goal to lose weight. As for the other goals, which are medical issues, I still say that you need to look for a physician's help and if you have had bad experiences then keep looking for one that will work with you. And if you would rather continue bashing, then please send me a PM so we don't have to bother the rest of the board with the petty back and forth.
  16. New Member
    loneleystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    31
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    0%

    Hi,

    Does anyone know any other (Non-PES) supps which contain Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione?

    Thanks a mill.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase question
    By realdeal124 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 07:58 PM
  2. Erase question
    By machine528 in forum PES
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 01:31 PM
  3. erase question
    By dollarbill in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 12:41 PM
  4. Erase question
    By dominate77 in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 09:44 AM
  5. erase question
    By dollarbill in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 10:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in