HCGenerate & Triazole

dazf

Awards
Hi All

Ive just done 8 weeks of pink magic/prime, and after much deliberation decided to buy hcgenerate and triazole.I have a bottle of each, and was wondering what would be the best way to stack these? Do i just start taking them together? if so at what dosage and what time of day?

Thanks
Daz

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The HCGenerate with 1 bottle take 5 caps/day. 3 AM & 2 PM. I'm not sure about the Triazole, I'm sure a rep will chime in and help you ;)

dazf

Awards
Okay thanks for the reply, but can someone confirm that it will be okay to stack the two products together.
Also going to continue using jack3d and fish oil.
Will be hoping for even better results than the prime pink magic stack.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Might be a good stack I am using triazole currently for the last two weeks at 3a day. Along with tons of other supps. I had a small gyno lump that flared up on my last shorty so I am judging the triazole's effectiveness on how much the lump shrinks/ how quickly.

I am less and less a fan of usp supps so no comment on th at stack u mentioned.Just wondering on a scale of 1-10 what did that usp stack get?

Imo your new stack looks totally fine.

dazf

Awards
The pink magic I did 3 weeks of that on it's own and to be honest didn't notice much at all. When I added prime my strength went back up to where it was before, as I was cutting down. So overall I was quite pleased with the results when I added in prime. I never really noticed any all day pumps off the pink magic like it claims but I did drop body fat, but unsure wether that was down to my new diet and increase in cardio.

3 weeks in on the hcgenerate/triazole and can say I have noticed a slight increase in strength, and I'm looking more fuller on this new stack. I would recommend this stack to anyone wanting an easier time coming off the hard stuff or as just a stand alone test booster/ anti e stack.

dazf

Awards
Forgot to say as well, Jack3d is awesome I love it! Insane focus, energy, drive from 1 1/2 scoops, and for the price it's unbeatable. No horrible crash at the end either.