weight gainer?

elitemuscle

Awards
I was planning on replacing two of my meals with a weight gainer so i was seeing or hoping if anyone had some option they could give me.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Are you bulking right now? How many meals do you eat everyday? My instinct automatically says stick with real food, but if you're eating 5k calories a day then its not a proplem.

elitemuscle

Awards
I'm going on a military training exercise and i was wanting to stay away from the mre they give us

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what is your goal man ? Are you trying to bulk cut or maintain ?? Weight gainers are usually made of crappy toxic materials with **** load of heavy metals and cholesterol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ISO MASS is the best hands down IMO. a bit pricey, but comes with 30 servings as opposed to 12 - 18 for the typical weight gainers out there

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cannot believe 2 guys with high reps recommended Muscle Juice which has 150mg of cholesterol and if you take twice a day that's 300mg !!!!

Not mentioning that crap has 60gs of sugar each serving and 17grams of sat fat !!! loooooool

ISO MESS is the best homeboy, look up the ingredients

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cannot believe 2 guys with high reps recommended Muscle Juice which has 150mg of cholesterol and if you take twice a day that's 300mg !!!!

Not mentioning that crap has 60gs of sugar each serving and 17grams of sat fat !!! loooooool

ISO MESS is the best homeboy, look up the ingredients
EXACTLY!! I promise you if u look up the label, u will be sold on ISO MASS. The shop by my gym started to carry it, and a few people started to by it, now everyone uses it. its legit

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u know what, ill do it for u. all of the amounts of ingredients are with water, not milk.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 3 scoop(s)
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % DV
Calories 650.00
Calories from Fat 60.00
Total Fat 7.00 g 11%
Saturated Fat 4.00 g 20%
Cholesterol 30.00 mg 10%
Sodium 200.00 mg 8%
Total Carbohydrate 80.00 g 27%
Dietary Fiber 6.00 g 24%
Sugars 5.00 g
Protein 65.00 g 130%
ISO MASS (Whey Protein Isolate Milk Protein Isolate Egg Isolate Micellar Alpha & Beta Caseins & Caseinates Lactoferrin) 72.00 g **

CARBO MASS (5 DE Maltodextrin Dextrose Oat Fiber) 60.00 g **
CREA MASS (Creatine Monohydrate Tricreatine Malate Kre-Alkalyn® Creatine Orotate Creatine Alpha Ketoglutarate) 7.00 g **

OMEGA MASS (Enzyme Modified Sunflower Oil Powder Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder Borage Oil Powder (Seed) Flax Seed Oil 6.50 g **

VITA MASS 3.22 g **

GLUTA MASS Glutapure® Glutamine Glutamine Alpha Ketoglutarate Glutamine Ethyl Ester N-Acetyl L-Glutamine 2.20 g **

NO MASS (Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-Hydrochloride Ethyl Ester Malate L-Norvaline B. Alaline) 500.00 mg **

BCAA MASS (L-Valine L-Valine Ethyl Ester L-Leucine L-Leucine Ethyl Ester L-Isoleucine L-Isoleucine Ethyl Ester) 550.00 mg **

CP (Creatine Precursor) MASS (Betaine Glycocyamine) 500.00 mg **
ENZYME MASS (Protease Lactase) 250.00 mg **
Vitamin A 0.00 33%
Vitamin C 0.00 33%
Vitamin D 0.00 33%
Vitamin E 0.00 33%
Riboflavin 0.00 33%
Niacin 0.00 33%
Vitamin B6 0.00 33%
Folic Acid 0.00 33%
Vitamin B12 0.00 33%
Biotin 0.00 33%
Pantothenic Acid 0.00 33%
Calcium 0.00 33%
Iron 0.00 33%
Phosphorus 0.00 33%
Iodine 0.00 33%
Magnesium 0.00 33%
Zinc 0.00 33%
Copper 0.00 33%
Chromium 0.00 83%

its everything u want in one shake

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
ISO-Mass looks great for the exception that I am lactose intolerant and I can only handle Whey Protein Isolate..Ugg..This looks like such a great weightgainer to..SJ

dinshahbaz

dinshahbaz

Awards
be careful when you buy weightgainers, they all have maltodextrin, which is a starch, it's glycemic index is equivalent to simple sugar like glucose. Just make a weightgainer yourself buy adding a vegan protein powder (no lactose), oats and flax seeds. It's cheaper and safer.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea ^ but Iso MASS has only 5 grams of sugar which is aint nothin but a peanut, light weight babeeeeeeeee ooooooooo

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
sorry, Just had great results with muscle juice ;( didnt meant to offend anyone

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
MHP Up your mass
MASS Load™ Carbohydrate Blend (Barley, Oats, Oat Fiber), PROBOLIC® Amino Acid Enhanced Sustained Release Protein Matrix [Supro® Soy Protein Isolate (With Calcium Phosphate, And Lecithin), Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine], Safflower Oil Creamer [Safflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Mono-Glycerides, Di-Glycerides, Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative),

-Tastes awesome
-Added CLA
-Banaba leaf
-Good carbs
-CHEAP!

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
I'm going on a military training exercise and i was wanting to stay away from the mre they give us
I am in the same boat as you. Check out Met RX's Big Colossal bars for some on the go meals, and I love VPX's Stealth, seriously great gainer. I used both for a 2 week long class, and I will be doing the same for my next school I go to. Week long 75 KM track in New Mexico, :).

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I am in the same boat as you. Check out Met RX's Big Colossal bars for some on the go meals, and I love VPX's Stealth, seriously great gainer. I used both for a 2 week long class, and I will be doing the same for my next school I go to. Week long 75 KM track in New Mexico, :).
X2 for the colossal bars. Those things taste great too.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Check out Golden Gains:
* casein, hydrowhey, egg protein 20g
* oat flour carbs, fiber, WMS 41g
* fruits and veggies 5g
* flaxseed oil, sunflower oil, MCTs 5.5g
* GFH™ complex containing aminos and mierals

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Check out Golden Gains:
* casein, hydrowhey, egg protein 20g
* oat flour carbs, fiber, WMS 41g
* fruits and veggies 5g
* flaxseed oil, sunflower oil, MCTs 5.5g
* GFH™ complex containing aminos and mierals
Great stuff here as well. I want it very, very badly.