PowerChews.com

1. Registered User

Thumbs up PowerChews.com

Who else is taking these awesome products!? I've been on PowerChews.com L-Glutamine, Creatine and Preworkout and absolutely love them! Incredible taste and results are awesome. I highly recommend everyone give these products a try!

Who else has tried them? Or thinking about it?

Let's discuss....

2. Banned

I have seen the add, was wondering about them.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I have the ON Amino Chewables, but I've been interested in the PowerChews. Are they pretty good, and are they low in sugar? I'm interested in the BCAA one...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I've heard really good things thus far. I'll likely purchase some in the future to try them out. I really like the pre-workout formulation.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

They sound pretty interesting. I'm going to have to try them out sometime. I like the idea of them, very innovative
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  6. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I thought of trying them but considering their price I better buy these supps in bulk unless you're looking for convenience, i just mix all my supps pre and post w/o with protein
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  7. Registered User
    Board Sponsor

I like the idea and the website looks really good.def gotta pick some of these up eventually.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I have the ON Amino Chewables, but I've been interested in the PowerChews. Are they pretty good, and are they low in sugar? I'm interested in the BCAA one...
    They are VERY good. The BCAA are great to have in the middle of workout and these work perfect for that. Low in sugar,too. I'd recommend them over ON.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid 2009 View Post
    They are VERY good. The BCAA are great to have in the middle of workout and these work perfect for that. Low in sugar,too. I'd recommend them over ON.
    I workout first thing in the morning, so having something convenient like that would be great!

I just tried the ON last night, and I gotta say I'm not too impressed. They were really chalky (not chewy at all like I was expecting), and the flavor is a bit too bitter.

Do you know if PowerChews.com does samples or some other promo (logging, etc.)? After ON I'm a bit hesitant to bite (so to speak)!
  10. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

no one else seem to think these are expensive? $39.99 for 45 servings of 5 grams of glutamine?

NP sells 1k g for $30, thats 200 servings...
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    no one else seem to think these are expensive? $39.99 for 45 servings of 5 grams of glutamine?

Is that the MSRP or actual price you pay?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I agree.

It's definitely the convenience factor that would make you want to spend the money. That's why I liked the pre-workout formulation out of them, the most. It was pretty reasonable compared to other pre-workouts for the number of servings.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

i love me some laffy taffy, so if i can get some bcaa's outta the snack, that'd be awesome
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  14. Registered User

There is a discount going on. I believe the code is Needto10 .... I do not think they are too expensive at all. For what I'm getting results wise, convenience plus taste. It's definitely worth it. I truly love these products.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

The BCAA too. $40 for 135g of BCAA. I can get 2lbs for less off of true protein.

I think they'd be cool. Website looks nice. But the value isn't really there(yet?). Unless you really cannot find any other way to get BCAA in yah.
  16. Registered User

Let's hear some more thoughts and reviews. Been using this stuff with great results thus far. Want to hear more from others.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

While I'm cutting, it's a nice treat to have BCAA/EAA candy! I'm just using the ON stuff, and while I wasn't impressed at first it is a better treat than eggs and chicken that I typically eat! I take them around cardio now, like a little cheat, but helps with my workout. It's more expensive than bulk powder (which I have loads of), but I enjoy it a lot more!
  18. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    The BCAA too. $40 for 135g of BCAA. I can get 2lbs for less off of true protein.

I think they'd be cool. Website looks nice. But the value isn't really there(yet?). Unless you really cannot find any other way to get BCAA in yah.
    Their site doesn't really do anything to me when I'm spending $100's per month on supps I'm looking at bottom line... eye candy alone doesn't do it.

I can tell liquid is pimping these products like its the best thing since sliced bread but its far too expensive for the convenience factor alone, if you cant spare 5 min to make your own shake then you probably shouldn't be taking any supps.

BTW, I just saw a deal on BCAA of 1KG for $19.59, how can you justify spending $40 for 135g?
  19. Registered User

Nah, not pimping. Seen them, got some, wanted to hear more from others on here since they are a sponsor of this board. I figured would get more responses and people tying them because of that.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

There are definetely cheaper options out there, for straight BCAAs or glutamine but paying a little extra for some flavor and convenience is something I don't mind...
    Recoverbro Elite
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    There are definetely cheaper options out there, for straight BCAAs or glutamine but paying a little extra for some flavor and convenience is something I don't mind...
    I think it's one of those things that's a treat; and that's how you view it. Particularly if I'm on a trip out of town for work or vacation, it would be a nice way to not have to haul my stupid 1/2 gallon jug and my bulk amino jug + whatever flavoring I'd use.

It seems more and more, lately, that I'm traveling for work, too, so it's something I'll consider.

Plus, I used to be a fat kid, so you know I like candy...
  22. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I don't think PowerChews or any chewable amino product was intended to compete against bulk powders. For that matter, you could make most any supplement cheaper with bulk powders.

What I like about chewable amino products is that while I'm cutting I don't get to eat much any sweets. If I can have some aminos and it tastes like candy and satisfies my sweet tooth, then it's of value to me. I pop a couple before and after cardio, and it's a great treat, plus aminos!

Think about it, are protein bars or RTD bottles cheaper than powders? No, but they're convenient and satisfy a sweet tooth. I think the same thing goes for PowerChews, its value is convenience and a "healthy" treat option.
  23. Registered User

Milas, very nicely said! That's exactly my view of these products. I get a lot from them. The preworkout is awesome. The BCAA are nice during the workout... easy to just take a few.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I
    I don't think PowerChews or any chewable amino product was intended to compete against bulk powders. For that matter, you could make most any supplement cheaper with bulk powders.

What I like about chewable amino products is that while I'm cutting I don't get to eat much any sweets. If I can have some aminos and it tastes like candy and satisfies my sweet tooth, then it's of value to me. I pop a couple before and after cardio, and it's a great treat, plus aminos!

Think about it, are protein bars or RTD bottles cheaper than powders? No, but they're convenient and satisfy a sweet tooth. I think the same thing goes for PowerChews, its value is convenience and a "healthy" treat option.
    I can understand what you are saying about cutting. Its nice to be able to give yourself that treat when you need it:
    Recoverbro Elite
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Sure. But you're paying $40 to crave your sweet tooth with only 3g of BCAA at a time. 3g while better than nothing, isn't a whole heck of a lot.. I don't know about carrying around 6+ of these in my pocket.

The value is pretty low. $20-25 and they'd have a sale here.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Actually, yes I would and I have!

I'm in contest prep mode right now, so NO sweets. I was behind at 8 weeks, so I had to cut cheat meals entirely. If I could have "candy" and get my BCAA that I need to take, I'll pay a premium.

I also bought a bunch of Walden Farms zero calorie dressings and dips. I paid a premium, but now I can mentally make it through 12 weeks of contest prep, while being civil with my family this way (as they eat all the things I crave)!
  27. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid 2009 View Post
    Milas, very nicely said! That's exactly my view of these products. I get a lot from them. The preworkout is awesome. The BCAA are nice during the workout... easy to just take a few.
    you just touched on what I was thinking when I first heard about these products, what makes them attractive is during w/o you can continue to consume your BCAA, i personally dont carry an intra w/o drink so I can see these coming in handy while w/o
  28. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

you just touched on what I was thinking when I first heard about these products, what makes them attractive is during w/o you can continue to consume your BCAA, i personally dont carry an intra w/o drink so I can see these coming in handy while w/o
    What do you think about keeping some in your car to snack on during long commutes. I know sometimes I'm running late between meals, and having the BCAA on demand is nice and easy to eat (plus, it gives me good timing for BCAA pre-meal to get mTOR going).
  29. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I just saw **** is giving away some logging opportunities for PowerChews in their promo going on now. Check it out!

OMG this is long overdue!!! A NTBM EPIC SUPPLEMENTS GIVEAWAY!!!! Its that time again
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

i can't wait to try these things, i need some sweet cravings right about now
    Iforcenutrition.com
  31. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i can't wait to try these things, i need some sweet cravings right about now
    Damnit, you just made me break into my chews! Nom, nom, nom...
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Damnit, you just made me break into my chews! Nom, nom, nom...
    you already got your hands on some.....negged!
    Iforcenutrition.com
  33. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    you already got your hands on some.....negged!
    Negged for not having chewable aminos. Nom, nom, nom...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PowerChews while Cutting?
    By Milas in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 03:52 AM
  2. PowerChews BCAAs
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 05:48 AM
  3. Welcome PowerChews to AM!!!