MAN Prometheus Rising

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Any reviews on this? I just noticed it the other day at nutraplanet and i believe its pretty new. I like the ingredients but just wondering if its worth the money for such a short run. 20 days for 40 bucks from nutraplanet

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have never tried this. However, I have never been let down by a MAN Sports product.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
The formula looks very good from a technical stand...but 500mg of Forskolin is going to make a lot of people experience GI issues.

I've sworn off that ingredient, there is no getting used to it for me.

But, props to them for being creative in naming it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The formula looks very good from a technical stand...but 500mg of Forskolin is going to make a lot of people experience GI issues.

I've sworn off that ingredient, there is no getting used to it for me.

But, props to them for being creative in naming it.
curious if they have developed a way of buffering the forskolin, cause i agree that is a hefty dose. makes my stomach feel like i have been eating dirt if i dose it high.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be giving it a go soon. 8)

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Remember its a 10% extract so 50mg of pure, which is good, you could always split the dose if you have any problems.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Any reviews on this? I just noticed it the other day at nutraplanet and i believe its pretty new. I like the ingredients but just wondering if its worth the money for such a short run. 20 days for 40 bucks from nutraplanet
Its actually a full month supply. Its a 5 days on/2 days off dosing protocol.

Im also very interested in this. Looks solid.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to say that about the 5 on/ 2 off protocol..I haven't taken forskolin before so I hope it agrees with me.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I was going to say that about the 5 on/ 2 off protocol..I haven't taken forskolin before so I hope it agrees with me.
If it does you'll have a new favorite ingredient, love me some forskolin.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I used this product around the first of the year. I had to stop because it caused my pre-existing gyno to act up. I think it's a good product, most of MAN products are, but I would include a good AI.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One of the better formulated products on the market

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I've seen threads a while back about not taking DAA with Agmatine. Anybody remember what that was about?

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
It has a fantastic formula.
I concur.

I've used PR as part of an extended log of MAN products including Orotine (on off days), Clout, and Body Octane and was left more than impressed. The gram of agmatine sulfate combined with the rest of the profile really had significant benefits for me - and I noticed no GI issues.

If you're not looking for the DAA, MAN also has a product called Blue Print that is still available at some e-tailers. I personally just like taking SNS Agmatine - it's become a staple at one gram per day first thing in the morning. ;)

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unless my math is off that is not a "hefty" dose of forskolii...it is a correct one. It is 10% extract.

Haven't tried it, but everything seems to have the correct dose and effective ingredients. I wonder if it would be better before the first carb meal of the day as opposed to in the morning on an empty stomach.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Unless my math is off that is not a "hefty" dose of forskolii...it is a correct one. It is 10% extract.

Haven't tried it, but everything seems to have the correct dose and effective ingredients. I wonder if it would be better before the first carb meal of the day as opposed to in the morning on an empty stomach.
They meant to say it is a hefty dose of Coleus, as other constituents of the plant are ultimately responsible for the majority of GI issues

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They meant to say it is a hefty dose of Coleus, as other constituents of the plant are ultimately responsible for the majority of GI issues
Ahhhhhh, I did not know that. Makes sense now.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
PM'd Natty about it. No need to worry about DAA and Agmatine stack. :thumbsup:

Hey,

I remember one or more of the PES reps (you or Dadams) commenting in a thread a while back on NOT taking DAA with Agmatine. My question is why shouldn't people mix the two? It might have been something to do with toxicity or brain damage... Thanks for your time.
A lot of that was speculation when DAA was new, before anyone really looked into its MoA. Upon further review we have found there to be no issues. Also one of our reps, Aleksandar, is a Neuro PhD and confirmed that would be fine to stack. So thats comforting :D

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm stacking DAA and Agmatine currently. Agmatine is pretty much a staple for me. They work well together.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is this being pulled? Looks like an outstanding product.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Not sure why either - maybe being updated? Out of all the DAA based formulas on the market, this one, Core TEST, and BCS Alpha Pump were hands down the most impressive and favorites of mine.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established

I really didnt notice much when i ran it but at nutraplanets price($20 for 20 day) if you ever wanna run it nows the time

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is being completely reformulated. It'll end up being a whole new product. Make sure to keep an eye out! ;)

I really didnt notice much when i ran it but at nutraplanets price($20 for 20 day) if you ever wanna run it nows the time
It is meant to last more than 20 days, because it should be dosed as a 5 days on with 2 off. It was/is my favorite supp for a long time. This is a killer deal. I'm going to try and hop on it if I can get a little extra funds.

Thermolife
Figures... I'd remembered hearing about this, but I'd forgotten. :(