glycobol - on cycle or in PCT?

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

I bought some glycobol and I was going to run it on my next cycle of test e for 12 weeks (test e cycle of 12 weeks, glycobol of 8 weeks)

then I thought, maybe it best to run the glycobol in my pct to help avoid a crash - which happens to me a bit.

thoughts guys? glycobol on cycle to maxiumise the returns or in PCT to help avoid a crash?

thanks

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Would be beneficial during your cycle and in PCT. Maybe last 4 weeks of cycle and first four weeks of PCT.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd agree with thedarkhalf, use it the last 4 weeks as your gains start to slow, then keep using thru PCT.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep good any time .... I started taking one at bed time cuz it gave me a much leaner look upon walking, especially after I do a carb up.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yo Doug,

what do you notice when taking glycobol before carb meals verses not taking it?

also do you just take one glycbol or the bigger the carb up you may take two glycobols?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo Doug,

what do you notice when taking glycobol before carb meals verses not taking it?

also do you just take one glycbol or the bigger the carb up you may take two glycobols?
I still just take the one before bed as I am using Pslin for the higher glycemic carbs, when I take glycobol pre-meal I notice more volume for sure... This is when I am allowed more carbs. Taking it at bedtime I don't look so deflated when I wake.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking Glycobol on cycle, and have Need2Slin for post cycle. I want to make sure when I start re-feeding post cycle I can make lean gains and not lose what I got. Plus I like the Na-R-ALA in both of them both during cycle and post.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking Glycobol on cycle, and have Need2Slin for post cycle. I want to make sure when I start re-feeding post cycle I can make lean gains and not lose what I got. Plus I like the Na-R-ALA in both of them both during cycle and post.
Na-R-ALA is my favorite insulin mimetic, well actually Glycobol is! as far as ingredients though Na-r-ala and Glycobol is quite a deal.