AndroHard and Hair Loss

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
Ok so I read that AH will increase your DHT by roughly 22X, which is a big concern for those who are prone to MPB.

I had several questions...

1) Would pregnenolone help if it was taken simultaneously?

2) How much a help would DHT blocking/cleansing shampoos like Nioxin etc be.

3) Would pre-loading a week or two (or longer) with toco-8 do anything prior to starting AH?

ctAL

Awards
bump

im not even prone to mpb, but the hair loss thing has me kinda of iffy if i wanna run this or not

would running al/ah be be a alot safer 4 weeks than 6, 8 weeks, better chances of less sides?

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
If you're not prone, you really don't have much to worry about. Precautions should always be taken, but not to the extent like those who are prone. Regarding your question, I answered it in your thread.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The longer you run it, the more your goin to be at risk. If your prone to mpb, nothing is goin help really. I ran the old Androhard last year and never observed any shedding.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
If your prone to mpb, nothing is goin help really. I ran the old Androhard last year and never observed any shedding.
Yea that's what I'm afraid of..

Why can't we have our cake and eat it too and gain LBM on top of that...lol I'll just be happy with the first 2.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea that's what I'm afraid of..

Why can't we have our cake and eat it too and gain LBM on top of that...lol I'll just be happy with the first 2.
lol it sucks man. But hey... hair isn't all that important. So many guys WITH hair just shave it all off anyway.