I may sound dumb so help me out

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Looking around and saw Dermacrine by ruthless supplements is it good? does it require a pct? if so otc or what?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking around and saw Dermacrine by ruthless supplements is it good? does it require a pct? if so otc or what?
It does not require a PCT if ran at recommended dose and no longer than about 6 weeks. If you run it higher dosed or for over 6 weeks then a mild PCT like a good test booster would be good.

It is hormonal but very mild and good stuff. RLS supplements Dermacrine was the same as PPs Dermacrine. I don't think its available anymore however, but NTBM has their own "new and improved" version that is supposed to be ready for purchase around April 15th. It will have twice the amount of servings and use a better and faster drying carrier than the current...

So stay tuned!!:)

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
sweet! haha ok so for like a 4 week cycle i would be fine? what should I expect? im going for strength :]

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet! haha ok so for like a 4 week cycle i would be fine? what should I expect? im going for strength :]

4 week cycle is fine. Go with 5 pumps a day and that is where it shines.

Your strength gains should be pretty decent provided you have a good diet and the right training.

Good luck bro! ;)

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
4 week cycle is fine. Go with 5 pumps a day and that is where it shines.

Your strength gains should be pretty decent provided you have a good diet and the right training.

Good luck bro! ;)
ok awesome!! im doing DC training right now its pretty sweet, and diet is good im going for a lean bulk :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It does not require a PCT if ran at recommended dose and no longer than about 6 weeks. If you run it higher dosed or for over 6 weeks then a mild PCT like a good test booster would be good.

It is hormonal but very mild and good stuff. RLS supplements Dermacrine was the same as PPs Dermacrine. I don't think its available anymore however, but NTBM has their own "new and improved" version that is supposed to be ready for purchase around April 15th. It will have twice the amount of servings and use a better and faster drying carrier than the current...

So stay tuned!!:)
if it is the same carrier used in formastanzol, it will be very good.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if it is the same carrier used in formastanzol, it will be very good.
It is supposed to use the same as Formastanozol from what I hear, so yeh it should be good..;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is supposed to use the same as Formastanozol from what I hear, so yeh it should be good..;)
that is the best td carrier i ever used. should be an upgrade, imo.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used the original PP dermacrine and got a rash from the carrier. I've used other TD stuff with good effect, but the penetrate carrier doesn't do it for me. I would be interested in trying it in the new carrier, especially at double the doses, sounds awesome!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used the original PP dermacrine and got a rash from the carrier. I've used other TD stuff with good effect, but the penetrate carrier doesn't do it for me. I would be interested in trying it in the new carrier, especially at double the doses, sounds awesome!
i never had any problem with the pp dermacrine, but i got a rash from high dosing cel's formestane. i high dosed the formastanzol with zero problems-so in my opinion the formastanzol should be good to go for you. i will give nate credit, he has the td carrier down pat-i also use his skeltal balm.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i never had any problem with the pp dermacrine, but i got a rash from high dosing cel's formestane. i high dosed the formastanzol with zero problems-so in my opinion the formastanzol should be good to go for you. i will give nate credit, he has the td carrier down pat-i also use his skeltal balm.
I've used Formestane, Eviscerate, and SmartPowders TD solution (11-oxo) with no problem.

It sounds like the NTBM TD carrier is quite good, looking forward to trying it out. I may have to pick up some Formastanzol since you give it such rave reviews!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've used Formestane, Eviscerate, and SmartPowders TD solution (11-oxo) with no problem.

It sounds like the NTBM TD carrier is quite good, looking forward to trying it out. I may have to pick up some Formastanzol since you give it such rave reviews!
the smart powders td is probably the same as the old e-form was, since e-form was the house brand when mike used to own bulk nut. but yeah, ive tried a ton of td's and formastanzol goes to the head of the class.