Suggestions?

manchesterutd

Awards
Im 6'1 just over 200 looking to build some upper body muscle, played soccer all my life so my legs and abs im fine with. Any supplements out there that can help?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theres no supplement that will only build certain muscles. It all depends on your training

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im 6'1 just over 200 looking to build some upper body muscle, played soccer all my life so my legs and abs im fine with. Any supplements out there that can help?
Josh is right - no supplement is going to do the work for you.

Re supplements, if you're new to using then, stick to the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) - NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results!

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to get adequate recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

I recommend having a training programme (AND nutrition plan - can't forget your nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break your success with gaining muscle mass!) written specifically for YOU for your goals and needs. If you can't afford a professional trainer, then take some time out to research and look around, because there is a TON of information on training for mass!

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
exactly what rosie said. after u have diet and training down and have done research on products, products like Drive can be very beneficial for a soccer player. if u are trying to build (besides nutrition and training intact) u can take creatine. NeoVar, Creatine Nitrate, CEE, mono, all are good.