Triazole by itself

  1. New Member
    CrabJab212's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    49
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    78.38%

    Triazole by itself


    Hello All!

    I was curious if anyone tried Triazole by itself.

    What did you think?

    Thanks.

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CrabJab212 View Post
    Hello All!

    I was curious if anyone tried Triazole by itself.

    What did you think?

    Thanks.
    Pretty much just alongside products that I class as "staples". Review Completing the Female Terminator's REMODEL with TRIAZOLE (and other Goodies).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177790
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sounds like a great idea actually, it is a potent test booster and AI, throw in some creatine and fish oil for a great natty stack.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    CrabJab212's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    49
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    78.38%

    @Rosie:Thanks! Look forward to the read.

    @Oufinny: My thoughts exactly! My friend said he preffered combining it with the Activate, but, I like to try products by themselves 1st, -so there wont be any confusion of which was doing what.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CrabJab212 View Post
    @Rosie:Thanks! Look forward to the read.

    @Oufinny: My thoughts exactly! My friend said he preffered combining it with the Activate, but, I like to try products by themselves 1st, -so there wont be any confusion of which was doing what.
    No worries

    If you've used either Activate Xtreme or Triazole before and know how they affect you, you can always use the one you have not used for 1-2 weeks standalone and then add in the other product if you want to stack them.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    what happened to triazole it seems erase took over as the popular AI...never tried triazole but just wondering if people still buy it.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  7. New Member
    CrabJab212's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    49
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    78.38%

    @Rosie: Thanks for the heads-up. Im actually "new" to supplements in general, -aside from (vitamins, omegas, proteins, pre-workout(s).)

    My Triazole should arrive either Tomorrow or the next day. Looking forward it.

    I was thinking of trying a full bottle of Triazole for 1 month, -{take a week off}- Then try the Activate for 1-2 weeks, then add Triazole to the equation.

    Sound like a "good" plan?

    Appreciate you taking the time.
  8. New Member
    CrabJab212's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    49
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    78.38%

    @Rochabp: I've seen a lot of great reviews on "Erase" as well. I was planning on trying that after the Triazole cycle.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CrabJab212 View Post
    @Rosie: Thanks for the heads-up. Im actually "new" to supplements in general, -aside from (vitamins, omegas, proteins, pre-workout(s).)

    My Triazole should arrive either Tomorrow or the next day. Looking forward it.

    I was thinking of trying a full bottle of Triazole for 1 month, -{take a week off}- Then try the Activate for 1-2 weeks, then add Triazole to the equation.

    Sound like a "good" plan?

    Appreciate you taking the time.
    Ok.

    You don't have to take a week off between using Triazole and Activate Xtreme - just start Activate Xtreme the day after you finish your bottle of Triazole. Then you can either use the Activate Xtreme standalone as you did the Triazole, or go with adding the Triazole back in after ~2 weeks as you planned - this will give you a 10-12 weeks cycle, which will be about perfect re progress.

    Just make sure that you don't rely predominantly on the supplements for results - nutrition and training should be in order first.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CrabJab212 View Post
    @Rochabp: I've seen a lot of great reviews on "Erase" as well. I was planning on trying that after the Triazole cycle.
    if you logged it you could count me in
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  11. New Member
    CrabJab212's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    49
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    78.38%

    @Rosie: That sounds like a great plan.

    Do you think Ill be able to decipher any differences within that {2 week period} of Activate versus the Triazole. Im sure you wouldnt of suggested that If i couldnt.

    @Rochabp: I have no issues in doing that. Would you like me to Log the Triazole/Activate Combo as well, or just the Erase?
  12. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CrabJab212 View Post
    @Rosie: That sounds like a great plan.

    Do you think Ill be able to decipher any differences within that {2 week period} of Activate versus the Triazole. Im sure you wouldnt of suggested that If i couldnt.

    @Rochabp: I have no issues in doing that. Would you like me to Log the Triazole/Activate Combo as well, or just the Erase?
    i would like to see triazole and act
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  13. New Member
    CrabJab212's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    49
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    78.38%

    @Rochabp: Okay, will do.

    My main focus will be on:

    Libido, strength, size, vascularity, and mood.
  14. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CrabJab212 View Post
    @Rosie: That sounds like a great plan.

    Do you think Ill be able to decipher any differences within that {2 week period} of Activate versus the Triazole. Im sure you wouldnt of suggested that If i couldnt.
    Yes, I used Activate Xtreme for only four weeks, but could notice in two weeks what differences it made and effects, etc. However, I know my body and how it responds to things and can tell pretty much immediately if something affects me. If you're not sure and not as in tune with your body, then just run the Activate Xtreme by itself after the Triazole and then go back to the Triazole one you've finished the former.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CrabJab212 View Post
    @Rochabp: Okay, will do.

    My main focus will be on:

    Libido, strength, size, vascularity, and mood.
    sounds good
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  16. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,300
    Rep Power
    1637
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    50%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I've used 6 a day and just got leaner and leaner Evan tho I. Eat 25% above maintenance cals.
    One cap a day T night the same time every night gave me great libido and leand out
    triazole produces strength power endurance and its mostly androgenic to me and how I felt and performed.
  17. New Member
    CrabJab212's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    49
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    78.38%

    @AlwaysGaining: Love hearing that!!
  18. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140364
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    89.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've used 6 a day and just got leaner and leaner Evan tho I. Eat 25% above maintenance cals.
    One cap a day T night the same time every night gave me great libido and leand out
    triazole produces strength power endurance and its mostly androgenic to me and how I felt and performed.
    Not arguing your experience at all, but my experience was not similar.

    I ran 2 bottles of Triazole. I started with 4 caps and eventually went to 5 and then 6 caps after about 3 or 4 weeks.

    I don't believe body comp changed much like with Bromo or Formestane. Libido change was minimal and didn't compare to even trib or icariin. I had no noticable strength gains in the gym beyond what I'd normally expect. I noticed no androgenic effect at all.

    Not bashing the product at all and I hope everyone else has a better experience. Just reporting my experience since I ran Triazole solo, covering what is mentioned in the thread topic.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Triazole in PCT for SD?
    By enhanced in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:28 PM
  2. Triazole and I
    By sluggy in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 11:11 AM
  3. Triazole Q
    By lmessi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 02:01 PM
  4. Triazole and AX
    By weakestlink in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 10:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in