Triazole by itself

CrabJab212

Awards
Hello All!

I was curious if anyone tried Triazole by itself.

What did you think?

Thanks.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a great idea actually, it is a potent test booster and AI, throw in some creatine and fish oil for a great natty stack.

CrabJab212

Awards
@Rosie:Thanks! Look forward to the read.

@Oufinny: My thoughts exactly! My friend said he preffered combining it with the Activate, but, I like to try products by themselves 1st, -so there wont be any confusion of which was doing what.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@Rosie:Thanks! Look forward to the read.

@Oufinny: My thoughts exactly! My friend said he preffered combining it with the Activate, but, I like to try products by themselves 1st, -so there wont be any confusion of which was doing what.
No worries :)

If you've used either Activate Xtreme or Triazole before and know how they affect you, you can always use the one you have not used for 1-2 weeks standalone and then add in the other product if you want to stack them.

~Rosie~

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what happened to triazole it seems erase took over as the popular AI...never tried triazole but just wondering if people still buy it.

CrabJab212

Awards
@Rosie: Thanks for the heads-up. Im actually "new" to supplements in general, -aside from (vitamins, omegas, proteins, pre-workout(s).)

My Triazole should arrive either Tomorrow or the next day. Looking forward it.

I was thinking of trying a full bottle of Triazole for 1 month, -{take a week off}- Then try the Activate for 1-2 weeks, then add Triazole to the equation.

Sound like a "good" plan?

Appreciate you taking the time.

CrabJab212

Awards
@Rochabp: I've seen a lot of great reviews on "Erase" as well. I was planning on trying that after the Triazole cycle.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@Rosie: Thanks for the heads-up. Im actually "new" to supplements in general, -aside from (vitamins, omegas, proteins, pre-workout(s).)

My Triazole should arrive either Tomorrow or the next day. Looking forward it.

I was thinking of trying a full bottle of Triazole for 1 month, -{take a week off}- Then try the Activate for 1-2 weeks, then add Triazole to the equation.

Sound like a "good" plan?

Appreciate you taking the time.
Ok.

You don't have to take a week off between using Triazole and Activate Xtreme - just start Activate Xtreme the day after you finish your bottle of Triazole. Then you can either use the Activate Xtreme standalone as you did the Triazole, or go with adding the Triazole back in after ~2 weeks as you planned - this will give you a 10-12 weeks cycle, which will be about perfect re progress.

Just make sure that you don't rely predominantly on the supplements for results - nutrition and training should be in order first.

~Rosie~

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@Rochabp: I've seen a lot of great reviews on "Erase" as well. I was planning on trying that after the Triazole cycle.
if you logged it you could count me in

CrabJab212

Awards
@Rosie: That sounds like a great plan.

Do you think Ill be able to decipher any differences within that {2 week period} of Activate versus the Triazole. Im sure you wouldnt of suggested that If i couldnt. :)

@Rochabp: I have no issues in doing that. :) Would you like me to Log the Triazole/Activate Combo as well, or just the Erase?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Do you think Ill be able to decipher any differences within that {2 week period} of Activate versus the Triazole. Im sure you wouldnt of suggested that If i couldnt. :)

@Rochabp: I have no issues in doing that. :) Would you like me to Log the Triazole/Activate Combo as well, or just the Erase?
i would like to see triazole and act

CrabJab212

Awards
@Rochabp: Okay, will do.

My main focus will be on:

Libido, strength, size, vascularity, and mood.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes, I used Activate Xtreme for only four weeks, but could notice in two weeks what differences it made and effects, etc. However, I know my body and how it responds to things and can tell pretty much immediately if something affects me. If you're not sure and not as in tune with your body, then just run the Activate Xtreme by itself after the Triazole and then go back to the Triazole one you've finished the former.

~Rosie~

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I've used 6 a day and just got leaner and leaner Evan tho I. Eat 25% above maintenance cals.
One cap a day T night the same time every night gave me great libido and leand out
triazole produces strength power endurance and its mostly androgenic to me and how I felt and performed.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used 6 a day and just got leaner and leaner Evan tho I. Eat 25% above maintenance cals.
One cap a day T night the same time every night gave me great libido and leand out
triazole produces strength power endurance and its mostly androgenic to me and how I felt and performed.
Not arguing your experience at all, but my experience was not similar.

I ran 2 bottles of Triazole. I started with 4 caps and eventually went to 5 and then 6 caps after about 3 or 4 weeks.

I don't believe body comp changed much like with Bromo or Formestane. Libido change was minimal and didn't compare to even trib or icariin. I had no noticable strength gains in the gym beyond what I'd normally expect. I noticed no androgenic effect at all.

Not bashing the product at all and I hope everyone else has a better experience. Just reporting my experience since I ran Triazole solo, covering what is mentioned in the thread topic.