nest supplements to preserve muscle and cut fat.....

  1. Registered User
    massolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  ??? lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    287

    Wink nest supplements to preserve muscle and cut fat.....


    im looking for some supps (Hcgenerate, lean fx ,etc????) to keep strength and shed of a lil fat....off course along with Diet and maintenance calories..


    DIET WILL BE:
    high protein
    low carb
    moderate fat (good fats)

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    why dont u stack HGHup with Free Test?
  3. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,661
    Rep Power
    830325

    A creatine to help preserve that strength added in as well, but mostly diet and workout routine is going to be your friend here.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    5142

    X-factor !
  5. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    A nutrient partitioner like anabolic pump; keep your cals/carbs up while cutting and you are bound to retain muscle and burn fat.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  6. Registered User
    TonyGT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    6954

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    why dont u stack HGHup with Free Test?
    Hgh up and a test booster work great. Or you could run what I'm running right now hgh up, oep, and at2.
  7. Registered User
    Torobestia's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,199
    Rep Power
    141049

    Personally I was a huge fan of AT2, Erase, OEP stack. I did have a ridiculous drop in strength in my shoulders/shoulder movements, but everything else stayed the same/went up on my cut/recomp.
  8. Registered User
    RexGrandis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    338

    I don't know enough about it, but I hear L-Leucine is great for preserving muscle on a cut.
  9. Registered User
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11703

    AndroLean & AndroHard would work nicely. If that's too expensive then maybe Titanium, Erase, Alpha T2, 7 KE topical spray.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NoVA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Rep Power
    36685

    If you're cutting and want to hold onto muscle, you'll need something to help keep your testosterone levels up. When you cut calories, test levels generally drop making it harder to keep muscle. A test booster like HCGenerate or PhytoSerms would be good for that purpose.

    I was taking one for a cut I recently did with X-Factor Advanced (another good product for cutting/maintaining muscle), and the test booster really helped keep my mood and energy levels high. A cortisol control supplement may be good as well, like Lean Xtreme or some 7-Keto stuff.

    It all comes down to diet and exercise, and whatever supplements can help you hold strict to those areas. If your test levels are in the tank, it'll be hard to keep to your training and diet, and it'll be miserable to be around you.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  11. Registered User
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17827

    Bcaas work very well. X factor is another great suggestion.

    My recommendation is casein. Casein is my favorite cutting sup. It makes me feel full and keeps my muscles fed for hours.
  12. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,441
    Rep Power
    5913432

    Personally, I like 8:1:1 BCAAs consumed 3 times a day and DAA + forskolin.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. Registered User
    DHumphreys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In the Gym.
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    197

    A test booster ran with a fat burner, will let you lean up whilst keeping your size and strength.

    There are lots of possibilities to go with, and many good products, that people have already mentioned.

    As another possibility it may be worth looking at Anabolic Designs Transform Stack.
    ANABOLIC DESIGNS REPRESENTATIVE --- PERFORM AND TRANSFORM
  14. Registered User
    massolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  ??? lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    287

    Ive tried 2 full bottles of glycobol, but the only results i got were green stools and a lil more belly fat after all the carb intakes.....I was wondering if i should try anabolic pump to see if this works for me..and stack it with PRIME...?
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    Quote Originally Posted by DHumphreys View Post
    A test booster ran with a fat burner, will let you lean up whilst keeping your size and strength.

    There are lots of possibilities to go with, and many good products, that people have already mentioned.

    As another possibility it may be worth looking at Anabolic Designs Transform Stack.
    exactly. Free Test with HGHup (sheds fat and puts on muscle)
  16. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NoVA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Rep Power
    36685

    Quote Originally Posted by massolic View Post
    Ive tried 2 full bottles of glycobol, but the only results i got were green stools and a lil more belly fat after all the carb intakes.....I was wondering if i should try anabolic pump to see if this works for me..and stack it with PRIME...?
    My personal ranking of nutrient partitioners I've tried as far as effectiveness for carb handling and recomp:

    1. Need2Slin
    2. Recompadrol
    3. Glycobol
    4. SlinSane
    5. SlinShot
    6. Anabolic Pump
    7. P-Slin

    I think Need2Slin is the best out there personally, really enjoyed my use of it and just ordered another bottle.

    Stacked with Gear or BCAA pre-meal it's even better. It makes every meal an anabolic event!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  17. Registered User
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Power
    874

    I would get yourself a high quality protein and the largest bulk tub of unflavored bcaas you can find (as it is most economical). You want to avoid muscle wasting at all costs. Those two options are the best you will find. Definitely make sure you have a good flavoring agent though (unflavored bcaas are gross).
  18. Registered User
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4505

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    My personal ranking of nutrient partitioners I've tried as far as effectiveness for carb handling and recomp:

    1. Need2Slin
    2. Recompadrol
    3. Glycobol
    4. SlinSane
    5. SlinShot
    6. Anabolic Pump
    7. P-Slin

    I think Need2Slin is the best out there personally, really enjoyed my use of it and just ordered another bottle.

    Stacked with Gear or BCAA pre-meal it's even better. It makes every meal an anabolic event!
    Not trying to be a d*ck, just honestly asking, but how is P-Slin #7 and SlinSane #4 when they are basically the same ingredients but the P-Slin doesn't have the Norvaline? Different extracts or something? I was always under the impression that P-Slin had a very good extract of the ingredients.

    I ask b/c I have used SlinSane in the past and liked it, but have 2 or 3 P-Slin sitting in my cupboard that I'm ready to use. I would like to know what differences you found...
  19. Registered User
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    canada, eh!
    Posts
    993
    Rep Power
    35756

    iv used anabolic pump, and was sent a need2slin to try....all i can say is.......jmo...
    what a waste, the pump tore up my stomach, didnt use another till recently when need2 sent me one on the house (many thanks btw), but sadly, i saw or felt nothing, and i got creative with the stuff, but nothing

    ill say up to you,but for my money, cutting, ill put all my money on aminos, be it bulk, ibcaa,xtend, power shock, whatever....and the rest on a prewo when you are dragging, or go the caffeine route ($5)
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  20. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Cool


    I agree with this. High dosed EAAs with a solid test boosting stack. Aminos are very important in muscle preservation in a diet/ calorie difficient environment.

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Personally, I like 8:1:1 BCAAs consumed 3 times a day and DAA + forskolin.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NoVA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Rep Power
    36685

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Not trying to be a d*ck, just honestly asking, but how is P-Slin #7 and SlinSane #4 when they are basically the same ingredients but the P-Slin doesn't have the Norvaline? Different extracts or something? I was always under the impression that P-Slin had a very good extract of the ingredients.

    I ask b/c I have used SlinSane in the past and liked it, but have 2 or 3 P-Slin sitting in my cupboard that I'm ready to use. I would like to know what differences you found...
    No problem, fair questions. Aside from the obvious cost per serving difference (which wasn't a factor in my ranking), I just didn't get the same effects from the 2. I don't know if it was different extracts or what, but I tried the P-Slin monster shake thing and it never worked.

    Perhaps that was a big difference too, I tried P-Slin the way it was recommended without much knowledge or experience in nutrient partitioners, while I used SlinSane after I had some more experience and could use it more appropriately.

    I recently used some extra P-Slin I had post workout, and I was getting better emptying and not feeling as bloated, but didn't make a big difference in body composition, pump, or anything I noted, just felt less bloat. Perhaps it wasn't enough time to notice difference, but it's just my experience.

    Not a perfect scientific experiment or anything, I know, just my personal preference and experience as noted.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  22. Registered User
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4505

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    No problem, fair questions. Aside from the obvious cost per serving difference (which wasn't a factor in my ranking), I just didn't get the same effects from the 2. I don't know if it was different extracts or what, but I tried the P-Slin monster shake thing and it never worked.

    Perhaps that was a big difference too, I tried P-Slin the way it was recommended without much knowledge or experience in nutrient partitioners, while I used SlinSane after I had some more experience and could use it more appropriately.

    I recently used some extra P-Slin I had post workout, and I was getting better emptying and not feeling as bloated, but didn't make a big difference in body composition, pump, or anything I noted, just felt less bloat. Perhaps it wasn't enough time to notice difference, but it's just my experience.

    Not a perfect scientific experiment or anything, I know, just my personal preference and experience as noted.

    Fair enough, thanks for the reply. I was just hoping I don't have 3 worthless containers in my cupboard. I won't be using it with a TON of carbs anyways, probably 60g tops...
  23. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NoVA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Rep Power
    36685

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Fair enough, thanks for the reply. I was just hoping I don't have 3 worthless containers in my cupboard. I won't be using it with a TON of carbs anyways, probably 60g tops...
    smoke 'em if you got 'em!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204220

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    exactly. Free Test with HGHup (sheds fat and puts on muscle)
    Both HGH-Up and Free Test have some strong lipolytic effects- fat loss is an off-label use for the product as well
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  25. Registered User
    HATEFULone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,527
    Rep Power
    5864

    Cutting is when bcaa's and eaa's really start to shine. I'll add that I tried glycobol during a recomp and loved it, anabolic pump and p-slin are solid as well. Primordial performance ibcaa's for bcaa product, xtend is solid too. Controlled labs purple wraath is the best eaa out there.
  26. Registered User
    delsolrob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    11889

    yeah, BCAA's, Casien, AI, and Cortisol Control.

    things I like for cort control:
    relora + Ashwagandha
    x-lean
    endoamp
    erase (cort control and AI in one)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best fat burning supplement to preserve muscle
    By jdhil90 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 01:55 PM
  2. Best PCT routine to preserve muscle
    By medicone in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 09:12 AM
  3. Best way to preserve Supplements...
    By MrOneEyedBoh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 01:59 PM
  4. Can't lift for weeks and want to preserve muscle
    By Pirate! in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 04:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in