N2KTS...Post Workout Crash?

thenightmare2

Awards
I am usually tenative to use preworkouts because the last one I used which will remain nameless I felt like **** after my workout and had to go right to sleep. I use Attack just to put a nice pump going but I want to add some N2kts in to my pre workout stack, has anybody had any crashes post workout?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
N2KTS keeps me up all day long

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude you still haven't tried N2KTS???? Get one with your next rep order! You will not be disappointed. I've never had a crash from N2KTS.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
far as I can remember I don't remember anyone having a crashing feeling while on n2kts.how is dosing going so far for you? I've used black cats and I force's max product and never had that type of a crash and I'm not a stim guy at all so I would expect to get really hyped out then crash but so far this has never happened to me yet.crossing fingers.

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Insane energy, zero crash and it is the only preworkout I have tried that doesn't make me feel like I am going to puke as the sets start getting intense.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Insane energy, zero crash and it is the only preworkout I have tried that doesn't make me feel like I am going to puke as the sets start getting intense.
Awesome. Thanks for the feedback! I love the energy I get too.. Endurance and stanima is off the charts too.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never tried it either...
ntbm reps, any samples?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never tried it either...
ntbm reps, any samples?
I'll try and get some samples with my rep order. I'd be happy to send ya one out! Otherwise you can always ask Nate. Remember he was giving out 100 units! That's long gone now but I'm sure he would hook up a sample :afro:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just used 2 scoops of N2KTS this morning for a 6AM workout. It's 11AM now and I'm still going strong. And I'm a stim junkie too!!!

Mafesto31

Awards
I crash HARD from NTKTS! For some reason its the only one that does it to me and ive went through several jugs of similar pre-workout powders.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LAST DAY TO STOCK UP ON YOUR FAVORITE NTBM PRODUCTS!!

barbellbeast25 for 25% off guys/gals :D