- 03-25-2011, 11:57 PM
Hi everyone I am about to start my 2nd cycle of Epibolin and this time I want to use it correctly. I am hoping to put on about 10 solid lean pounds. Can someone with experience point me in a direction of an effective PCT product that will help maintain my gains?
Currently, I am 6'4, 250 lbs at about 12% body fat and I am looking to improve upon it.
Here's an example of my diet for a day: changes day to day but always similiar...
Breakfast: 1.5 cups oatmeal, 1 cup skim milk, .5 cup raisins, 1 TBS Flax Oil
2nd Breakfast: 1 cup skim milk, Banana with natural peanut butter, a mozzarella stick
Lunch: 5 hard boiled eggs, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast, 1 apple
2nd Lunch: 1 cup yogurt, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup strawberries, 1 TBS of honey
Dinner: 6-8oz of chicken breast, 1 sweet potatoe, 1 cup green beans, 1 cup skim milk
2nd Dinner: 1 can of tuna on whole wheat toast
*Whey protein shake after workout, Casein protein shake before bed.
Supplements: Epibolin, Milk Thistle, Fish Oil, Multi-Vitamin, DHEA, Vitamin B6
Epibolin: 4 weeks @ 30 mg
PCT: NEED SOME GOOD ADVISING HERE!!!
*Any help is appreciated but please spare me the "prohormones are bad" speech. I'm looking for helpful advice and I'm open to all suggestions. Thanks!
Similar Forum Threads
- By franklin in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 80Last Post: 04-10-2011, 12:34 PM
- By swirvin1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2011, 12:58 AM
- By danvalia in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2011, 11:01 PM
- By lmaiuri in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 13Last Post: 01-04-2011, 08:35 PM
- By lmaiuri in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2010, 09:36 PM