Just bought Jack3d,Yok3d,Oxyelite Pro..................

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Just bought Jack3d,Yok3d,Oxyelite Pro..................

Hello and this forum looks sweet!.....anyway I just bought my first preworkout supplements and what have you......bottle of jak3d,yok3d and oxyelite pro
    i also bought 2 jugs of myofusion protein

so basically I want to know how to incorporate these products efficiently....im 6ft 240lbs......please I can use a little guidance from the vets ......any help is very appreciative....
    so can I take OEP in the morning empty stomach,then eat breakfast ....then how do I stack jak + yok? do I take 1 or the other first? wait a min? I want to do this righteously......thank u again

2. also id like to add i just opened the jck3d and in the booklet it says it goes good with powerFULL since i did not open the yok3d should i return it and get powerFULL instead?

3. i havent taken the OEP, but as far as the jack3d and yok3d, they are both great together. The only thing you may have to experiment with is the dosing time with yok3d. You can take jack3d anytime you want. But i would suggest taking yok3d 1-1.5 hrs before you workout and then take jack3d 15-20 min before you go. I am not a huge fan of the powerful (it is a great product) but you really have to watch what you eat and how you take it. Yok3d would be easier to take right now if this is your first pre-workout supp. hope this helps. good luck, let us know how it goes.

4. vikes thanks man that was a great help and feel much better now and it was cool i just gave my bro a scoop of jack3d b4 he went to boxing he is 16 is that ok?
    anyway i shaked the jack3d and when i opened it ..it had a cool smokey exit was funny lol

the scooper is mighty small btw ....got the lemon lime neway im so excited i called back gnc to ask for assistance and he said all i need now is amino acids...glutamine and casein..ne truth to this guy or was he tryin to make me broker?

thanks vikes!

5. Yeah those damn GNC guys will try and squeeze more money out of than you may want to give. If you didnt know they get a commission for any GNC product that they sell o be aware.

However I would agree with him as far as amino acids and glutamine. Glutamine is great because if helps you recover quicker after a workout, so post workout I would take 5g. As far as amino acids (the building blocks of protein) I take the BCAA's from USP Labs. They are great and I sip it throughout my workout. Are glutamine and the BCAA's necessary right now? Nah I wouldn't say so. I am not saying you have to go get them but they would be a benefit. The casein protein is a slower digesting protein which means it takes longer for your body to break it down, so it usually is taken at night. I would recommend just a standard whey protein. I find that the whey proteins are faster absorbed into your muscles for faster recovery after a workout. if you want a good when, get any of the Optimum Nutrition. their cookies and cream is the best tasting one I have ever had!

Your bro will be fine although I would start taking any pre-workout until 18 or so just because he is young but he can do what he wants.

Just remember one thing though about supplements. They are only a tool and the hard work really comes for how hard you train and your diet.

6. Incredible post ..read every word and it felt as if you were speaking to me directly out loud...I cant thank u enough for ur advice and think I will wait a few weeks before I get into that extra stuff...maybe just get the BCAA's in a few weeks...
    also just 1 question if i may?
    on the label of OEP I dont understand this sentence it states in exact words

i dont know i cant put this sentence together lol....but from my guestimation its saying after 8 weeks u have to take a 4 week break then recycle?

also repped u albeit not much lol

7. So what that sentence means is your body needs a break from it. Taking it longer than 8 weeks means you will become tolerant to it or it could do something else to which could cause harm or not. To be honest I havent taken the OEP product so I am not 100% sure. I do know that it is a fat burner and if you are taking it with Jack3d and Yok3d be aware that there is a lot of caffeine in the OEP so you may experience some sides because of the high doses of caffeine. They may include faster heart beats, shivers, and some appetite loss. Just thought I would throw that at ya. I have taken a fat burner before with Nitric Oxide products and I will tell you it is not a fun experience. I felt terrible after my workout. Be safe.

8. well thank u man...in ur opinion should i return the oxyelite pro then? ur saying thats too much caffeine...what should i do besides oxy then? i mean it was like 40 bucks so ill bring it back....what should i buy?

help! do u have aim or yahoo or some messenger? facebook?

9. vikes???????? should i return it???????????????????????????? ???????????? ne1??????

10. I wouldnt use oxyelite AND jack3d. that is a lot of caffeine. Just save one for later
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I wouldnt use oxyelite AND jack3d. that is a lot of caffeine. Just save one for later
    what if i dont use them on the same day? like tomorrow yok and jak

then sunday just oep and some protein?
    would that work if i dose it in that way?

12. LOL sorry I was at the gym. I would just stick with the yok3d and jack3d. Thats just my opinion. Are you trying to lose some body fat? If you are just increase your cardio and do super sets with minimum rest periods. But you can do whatever you want bro.

13. thanks bro! im returning this crap

14. Quote Originally Posted by yokjak3d View Post
    what if i dont use them on the same day? like tomorrow yok and jak

then sunday just oep and some protein?
    would that work if i dose it in that way?
    save the OEP for when you are looking to lose bodyfat
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

15. whats an example of a super set? ive never done them

i also wanna point out i purchased a 45lb weighted box vest from weight vest .com

how should i incorporate it into my regime?

16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    save the OEP for when you are looking to lose bodyfat
    well im like 30% body fat (last checked in jan )
    but i been working out very hard since then so idk wut it is now

save it? i rather get my refund and just buy it at a later time since i cant use it now.

17. can someone educate me on bcaas? im thinking of getting those in stead of oxy

how would that stack up with the jak n yok?

btw thank u guys so much for taking the time out to read my thread and help me...its very much appreciated

18. ive decided to keep the OEP and use it after i finish my jack3d

thank u guys

19. a super set example would be doing a set of one exercise and immediately doing another set of a different one with no rest. For example- you could do a set of bicep curls and then do a set of tricep push downs. What you are doing is working two different muscle groups with no rest in between sets. Typically you want to do opposing muscle groups (bi's and tris, chest and back etc.)

As far as BCAA's, there are two different types Non essential and Essential. Essential amino acids cannot be made by the body. You must get them from complete protein foods or combinations of incomplete vegetable foods. There are 9 essential amino acids.
    The term "non-essential" can be misleading since all amino acids are essential for proper metabolism and certain non-essential amino acids, such as glutamine.

The essential branched chain amino acids (BCAA's) are of special importance for athletes because they are metabolized in the muscle, rather than in the liver. Basically here's how this works: After digestion once protein is broken down into individual amino acids these aminos can either be used to build new proteins or be burned as fuel to produce energy.
    Benefits of BCAAs- increased Recovery, Endurance, Stimulate Protein Synthesis (In other words, they have shown the ability to induce muscle gains, Stimulate Fat Loss, Help build the immune system.

I would recommend getting the USP Labs BCAA's if you want to get some. All you do is sip it through out your workout. Plus they have a good tasting one.

20. good read.yea next up is those exact bcaas u recommended...actually i just might return my fat burner for the bcaas...do u think that would be an efficient exchange in my situation?

wake up y0k3....eat break.......jac.......gym..... bcaa(during gym)......protein after?

21. If i read this correctly are you planning on working out in the morning? if so I would say this is fine. Again with the yok3d you will have to do some experimenting. So if the result you are looking for doesnt happen right away, dont give up on the yok3d just try a different routine or timing when you decide to take it. If the plan you have know doenst work then i would try taking yok3d on an empty stomach (whenever you last meal was) then take jack3d 15-30 min before you go lift. with these supps you kinda just got try out some routines and find the right one for you. Good luck bro!

22. Sounds like your beginning and jacked is best pre workout i ever tried. I tried them all you name it I did it, dont feel like naming like 12 brands and their side effects. Also want to point out where is your multi vitamin? a weighted vest is ok for burning mass calories also but be careful when wearing it and working out.

A protein shake should not be your main source of protein intake but, yes after your workout drink a shake. Food should be #1 first, chicken, steak, etc etc.

If you want decent BCAAS just take a nice multi vitamin. If your serious about losing weight and gaining muscle have 3 things Multivitamin, protein, good diet. Also look online for good work out routines. What may work for some may not work for you. Youtube videos on trainers not the friggen idiots who drop weights and screw around.

23. Quote Originally Posted by yokjak3d View Post
    thanks bro! im returning this crap
    Yo Bro, Yok3d can be a serious tool in your toolbelt. It is a little tricky with the timing but if you are a responder, this stuff is great. Excellent pump meaning more nutrients getting to the muscles that need them. Here's a shot of me on Yok3d after a workout

24. lol u look yok3d the fk out bro!

25. i made a thread here

26. Please let us know how your supps are working. I hope it all works out for you bro!

27. well i took oep and wow so far amazing...................feel just perfect and took a nice #2lol

also not hungry whatsoever i drank a protein shake 5 min after and am not hungry

will keep u posted when i tried jack3d (probly tomorrow)

28. haha awesome brother, keep us posted hope these all work for you!

29. yea i cant believe how NOT hungry I am........,like i dont even want a cracker lol

30. good song here man

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yok3d + Jack3d workout in a bit
    By Maxwell600 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 12:13 PM