Thinking of adding Purple Wraath

marksdiman123

Awards
I am currently taking white flood and HGHUp(4 pills nightly), along with glutamine, flax seed oil, a green supplement, and 100 percent beef aminos from universal. I also have glycergrow.
Thinking about adding Purple Wraath eventually?
I have not been gaining mass but have been getting lots of strength which makes me more than happy.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
PW is a great intra workout supplement....been using it for as long as I can remember....add some Green Mag to the WF for an even better pre workout kick.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
go for it buddy BCAAs have done wonders for me in everything: cutting and bulking

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
PW is a great intra workout supplement....been using it for as long as I can remember....add some Green Mag to the WF for an even better pre workout kick.
yup , im considering purplePsyko, just spent a lot on other goodies tho, Ive used pw its great intra, and the taste is freaking amazing, rocha is right bcaa's are good for what ever your trying to achieve

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Go for it, whenever I use scivation extend or purple wrath it smokies my results with everything

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
PW will surely improve your results whether it be cutting or bulking. Are your goals to gain mass? Wth Purple Wraath you will notice you have more energy in the gym and your able to workout for longer without getting tired. Outside of the gym, you will recover faster and not be as sore and stiff the next day. If you have the money, Purple Wraath stacks excellent with Purple PsyKO. The extr Leucine and Hydrowhey will actually increase the uptake of the EAAs therefor making the PW more effective. But PW by itself is still very powerful.

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
pw and white flood is a great combo. I liked the way PW tasted also.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i liked the ginger in purple wraath, really nice nootropic effect and made me sweat like crazy, fav aspect of the product

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
def a solid option to add IMO, cant go wrong with eaa's.

Mike

marksdiman123

Awards
is there a better, cheaper option? u know me, just trying to squeeze by haha

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
We offer smaller tubs for cheaper. Theres always the option of getting bulk aminos but the flavor of aminos is hard to cover imo. Plus you wont get the goodies in PW.

If i were you Id get a small tub of PW and add bulk BCAAs. That way you can use less of the product and have a nice flavoring system too, in addition to the extra ingredients wraath provides (which increase the effectiveness of the aminos.)

If you want to try Purple Wraath before you buy, we offer free samples (its that good lol)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/152888-3-controlled-labs.html

If theres anything else I can do to help just let me know!

is there a better, cheaper option? u know me, just trying to squeeze by haha

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purple wraath is good stuff. I just don't under stand why NP charges 20 dollars more then most other retailers...

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
I believe its 5 CL free samples now with the addition of the REDuction shots :)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
PW is a wonderful addition to any type of work out.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I believe its 5 CL free samples now with the addition of the REDuction shots :)
i had the reduction shots in my cart at nutra when i got my 3 tubs of PW but nutra didnt throw them in :-/ they also didnt put in the white flood sample

but PW is great. the flavor now is also better than what it was a long time ago. i opened the jar and i guess i spilt some powder cuz i could smell the grape scent in my room all day. smells sooooo good. and the taste is awesome too! plus it doesnt stain my bottles like xtend did. OP, dont buy the smaller bottle. just get the better deal and buy the full sized one. you really cant go wrong there. it was on sale just recently for $40 so i stocked up then... after seeing how much better it tastes now than it did like 2 yrs ago when i tried it, i kinda wish i got more

p.s. anyone kno how much beta alanine is in each scoop? i have bulk BA, but i dont know how much extra i should take to get the amount i want

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
i had the reduction shots in my cart at nutra when i got my 3 tubs of PW but nutra didnt throw them in :-/ they also didnt put in the white flood sample

but PW is great. the flavor now is also better than what it was a long time ago. i opened the jar and i guess i spilt some powder cuz i could smell the grape scent in my room all day. smells sooooo good. and the taste is awesome too! plus it doesnt stain my bottles like xtend did. OP, dont buy the smaller bottle. just get the better deal and buy the full sized one. you really cant go wrong there. it was on sale just recently for $40 so i stocked up then... after seeing how much better it tastes now than it did like 2 yrs ago when i tried it, i kinda wish i got more

p.s. anyone kno how much beta alanine is in each scoop? i have bulk BA, but i dont know how much extra i should take to get the amount i want
Head on over to the CL board and post in the sample request thread. We can get those sent over to you :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Purple WRAATH grape is delicious! I prefer the lemonade myself :)

There's more than enough BA in it, you don't need to add much, if any.

marksdiman123

Awards
Any chance I could get in on a log and free Purple Psyko or wraath? Being a college student I have to ask. But I will hopefully get those free samples here sometime soon...

Does PW enhance muscular volume?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Some do notice muscle volume increased, from the arginine, BA, norvaline. But its primarily a recovery/endurance product.