Is anyone making and Androsterone only product now that Androhard is gone?

  1. Registered User
    stankyleg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,491
    Answers
    0

    Is anyone making and Androsterone only product now that Androhard is gone?


    I was wondering about some of this. I couldnt find anything that didnt have a bunch of other stuff mixed in with it. I was wanting to run it at 500mg a day. I exhausted google with it. I'm not sure whereto take it from here

  2. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,128
    Answers
    6


    Seems like the demand on this is pretty high...seen a lot of people asking this
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    i'm kind of interested too
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,904
    Answers
    0


    The new androhard has the absorption complex in it so it isn't just androsterone and it's going to be about 5x as powerful as the old androhard. It's a slightly different form of androsterone but simply more powerful.

    You may be able to find old androhard OR stanodrol (same compound as old androhard).
    Celtic Labs Rep
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    I was looking at chinese suppliers, not too horribly expensive in kilogram quantities
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Registered User
    stankyleg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,491
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    You may be able to find old androhard OR stanodrol (same compound as old androhard).
    I thought androsterone was a natural hormone that had no negative effects on cholesterol. Stanodrol metabolizes to win(or so that's my understanding) which is bad on cholesterol.
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,128
    Answers
    6


    Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I thought androsterone was a natural hormone that had no negative effects on cholesterol. Stanodrol metabolizes to win(or so that's my understanding) which is bad on cholesterol.
    Not to win, but to something with effects very much like win. Win is methylated. The effects of androsterone on cholesterol are probably very little to none since it exists in the body already in a pretty high amount compared to other hormones. It will increase your androgenicicty thats for sure.

    Make your horny and angry...perfect combo
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,904
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I thought androsterone was a natural hormone that had no negative effects on cholesterol. Stanodrol metabolizes to win(or so that's my understanding) which is bad on cholesterol.
    Hmm. From what they've said, stanodrol is the same exact compound as used in the old androhard. Or am I totally off base here?
    Celtic Labs Rep
  9. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0


    No its the same..

    Really this is funny since the word androhard seems to be on every page on here, at least while looking at my browser....

    Pp ads are every where....

    Bottom line is androhard is still the same, just more bioavailable and has a better conversion rate....

    Think 4-androstenedione and 4-androstenediol.... Or the different isomers from ergomax lmg and pheraplex
  10. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,601
    Answers
    0


    The new one is three times as expensive and you need 2 bottles to run at max dosage for a little over 1 month. That will cost your 259.90 plus whatever shipping costs just for the two bottles. Plus your gonna have to get something for PCT which increases the cost even more. That may not be a lot of money for some of you guys but for me its an assload!
  11. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0


    .... Max dosage is going to actually last you exactly 4 weeks be mutilate times stronger then the old one and if you look in almost any primordial reps sig it tells you to pm them for discounts....

    Sooooooo
  12. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0


    Either way the economics of the product wasnt the issue with the op, he thought it wasnt on tht market at all
  13. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,601
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    .... Max dosage is going to actually last you exactly 4 weeks be mutilate times stronger then the old one and if you look in almost any primordial reps sig it tells you to pm them for discounts....

    Sooooooo
    Max dosage is 6 caps per day according to the bottle,

    "As a dietary supplement take 1-3 softgels upon rising and 1-3 softgels 6-8 hours later. Take with or without meals."

    One bottle is 168 soft-gels according the the primordial performance website. Six times 30(one month) is 180.

    I may try and get two bottles in the future if I can get a good price.
  14. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Max dosage is 6 caps per day according to the bottle,

    "As a dietary supplement take 1-3 softgels upon rising and 1-3 softgels 6-8 hours later. Take with or without meals."

    One bottle is 168 soft-gels according the the primordial performance website. Six times 30(one month) is 180.

    I may try and get two bottles in the future if I can get a good price.
    Pm john (hts) I'm sure you'll be pleaded with what he can do for you..... Buuuuut.....

    last time I checked people run 4 week cycles, not 30 day cycles. Thats another 12pills off your 180 making 168.... 2 bottles would give you a full 8 weeks, a normal length for even an injectable test cyp cycle.

    I'm not going to argue any more semantics with you either way. The guy wanted to know where to get the hormone thinking it was gone and I merely pointed out that it was just reformulated to be more potent.....

    2
  15. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    The new one is three times as expensive and you need 2 bottles to run at max dosage for a little over 1 month. That will cost your 259.90 plus whatever shipping costs just for the two bottles. Plus your gonna have to get something for PCT which increases the cost even more. That may not be a lot of money for some of you guys but for me its an assload!
    One bottle lasts 4 weeks, also considering it's 5x as strong it's a better deal than the older version imo.

  16. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    and if you look in almost any primordial reps sig it tells you to pm them for discounts....

    Sooooooo

  17. Registered User
    ctAL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    147
    Answers
    0


    are you suppose to run this stuff 4 weeks or 8 weeks?

    this new androseries seems to be all over with info, maybe i should just wait for some solid logs
  18. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Answers
    0


    Advanced Muscle Science 1AD
  19. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,601
    Answers
    0


    I'll PM you Ryan when I'm ready to order. Thanks for your help Poopster and others.
  20. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    are you suppose to run this stuff 4 weeks or 8 weeks?

    this new androseries seems to be all over with info, maybe i should just wait for some solid logs
    4 weeks is fine and will give great results, yoou could run 6,8,10 if you wanted.

  21. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,904
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    One bottle lasts 4 weeks, also considering it's 5x as strong it's a better deal than the older version imo.
    This.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  22. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Answers
    0


    are there any logs of the new androhard?
    that new price tag is killin me...
    want to see some solid user reviews
  23. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Answers
    0


    thank you sir, will check these out
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 11:29 AM
  2. Epi-Androsterone (androhard) question..
    By kevin128 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 04:47 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 02:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in