Is anyone making and Androsterone only product now that Androhard is gone?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering about some of this. I couldnt find anything that didnt have a bunch of other stuff mixed in with it. I was wanting to run it at 500mg a day. I exhausted google with it. I'm not sure whereto take it from here

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new androhard has the absorption complex in it so it isn't just androsterone and it's going to be about 5x as powerful as the old androhard. It's a slightly different form of androsterone but simply more powerful.

You may be able to find old androhard OR stanodrol (same compound as old androhard).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was looking at chinese suppliers, not too horribly expensive in kilogram quantities

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may be able to find old androhard OR stanodrol (same compound as old androhard).
I thought androsterone was a natural hormone that had no negative effects on cholesterol. Stanodrol metabolizes to win(or so that's my understanding) which is bad on cholesterol.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought androsterone was a natural hormone that had no negative effects on cholesterol. Stanodrol metabolizes to win(or so that's my understanding) which is bad on cholesterol.
Not to win, but to something with effects very much like win. Win is methylated. The effects of androsterone on cholesterol are probably very little to none since it exists in the body already in a pretty high amount compared to other hormones. It will increase your androgenicicty thats for sure.

Make your horny and angry...perfect combo :D

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. From what they've said, stanodrol is the same exact compound as used in the old androhard. Or am I totally off base here? :wtf:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No its the same..

Really this is funny since the word androhard seems to be on every page on here, at least while looking at my browser....

Pp ads are every where....

Bottom line is androhard is still the same, just more bioavailable and has a better conversion rate....

Think 4-androstenedione and 4-androstenediol.... Or the different isomers from ergomax lmg and pheraplex

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new one is three times as expensive and you need 2 bottles to run at max dosage for a little over 1 month. That will cost your 259.90 plus whatever shipping costs just for the two bottles. Plus your gonna have to get something for PCT which increases the cost even more. That may not be a lot of money for some of you guys but for me its an assload!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.... Max dosage is going to actually last you exactly 4 weeks be mutilate times stronger then the old one and if you look in almost any primordial reps sig it tells you to pm them for discounts....

Sooooooo

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Either way the economics of the product wasnt the issue with the op, he thought it wasnt on tht market at all

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
.... Max dosage is going to actually last you exactly 4 weeks be mutilate times stronger then the old one and if you look in almost any primordial reps sig it tells you to pm them for discounts....

Sooooooo
Max dosage is 6 caps per day according to the bottle,

"As a dietary supplement take 1-3 softgels upon rising and 1-3 softgels 6-8 hours later. Take with or without meals."

One bottle is 168 soft-gels according the the primordial performance website. Six times 30(one month) is 180.

I may try and get two bottles in the future if I can get a good price.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Max dosage is 6 caps per day according to the bottle,

"As a dietary supplement take 1-3 softgels upon rising and 1-3 softgels 6-8 hours later. Take with or without meals."

One bottle is 168 soft-gels according the the primordial performance website. Six times 30(one month) is 180.

I may try and get two bottles in the future if I can get a good price.
Pm john (hts) I'm sure you'll be pleaded with what he can do for you..... Buuuuut.....

last time I checked people run 4 week cycles, not 30 day cycles. Thats another 12pills off your 180 making 168.... 2 bottles would give you a full 8 weeks, a normal length for even an injectable test cyp cycle.

I'm not going to argue any more semantics with you either way. The guy wanted to know where to get the hormone thinking it was gone and I merely pointed out that it was just reformulated to be more potent.....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new one is three times as expensive and you need 2 bottles to run at max dosage for a little over 1 month. That will cost your 259.90 plus whatever shipping costs just for the two bottles. Plus your gonna have to get something for PCT which increases the cost even more. That may not be a lot of money for some of you guys but for me its an assload!
One bottle lasts 4 weeks, also considering it's 5x as strong it's a better deal than the older version imo.

ctAL

Awards
are you suppose to run this stuff 4 weeks or 8 weeks?

this new androseries seems to be all over with info, maybe i should just wait for some solid logs

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you suppose to run this stuff 4 weeks or 8 weeks?

this new androseries seems to be all over with info, maybe i should just wait for some solid logs
4 weeks is fine and will give great results, yoou could run 6,8,10 if you wanted.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One bottle lasts 4 weeks, also considering it's 5x as strong it's a better deal than the older version imo.
This.