APS Mesomorph question..

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
It says to take on an empty stomach..how long after eating my preworkout meal would it be alright to take this product?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure how everyone else feels about this, but I eat my pre-workout meal then wait 30min start drinking Mesomorph then I workout in 30 min.

I never noticed any less effects from taking Meso 30min after eating.

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
Awesome. Thanks JD for being so helpful. My CN and mesomorph was shipped today :)

Workout days: 1 rounded scoop meso + 6 CN preworkout

Non workout days: half a scoop of creapure (2.5g)

Do u think since I workout every other day I should only take 4 pills on workout days and save the other 2 for nonworkout days?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the above works fine, i personally do a meal 2hrs before my workout and then my pre-30-45 min before the workout. But i eat a huge pre-wo mean

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks JD for being so helpful. My CN and mesomorph was shipped today :)

Workout days: 1 rounded scoop meso + 6 CN preworkout

Non workout days: half a scoop of creapure (2.5g)

Do u think since I workout every other day I should only take 4 pills on workout days and save the other 2 for nonworkout days?
I havn't seen anyone try running it like that, I'd try one week the way you have it and 1 week the other way and see how you feel works best.

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
Nm about my previous post. I just did some math and I'm going to make both bottles last 50 days. That means I will follow this protocol

Workout days: 1 scoop mesomorph + 6 pills CN
Non workout days: 3 pills CN

That looks much better to me. What ya think JD? Btw is tropical punch flavor any good? Lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nm about my previous post. I just did some math and I'm going to make both bottles last 50 days. That means I will follow this protocol

Workout days: 1 scoop mesomorph + 6 pills CN
Non workout days: 3 pills CN

That looks much better to me. What ya think JD? Btw is tropical punch flavor any good? Lol
That looks good, you may be the first person to try cycling CN and Creapure on off days, I know a few people wanted to know how that works out.

I love the tropical punch, I havn't tried watermelon yet, but I did prefer tropical punch over grape, a few people said they like the grape more tho, they are both pretty good.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I eat then wait about 30 min until I take my meso. But if you can take meso on a completely empty stomach its ridiculously strong IMO.

Tropical punch is great I wanna try watermelon.