1 month till vacation...

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys so i have a trip coming up at the end of April. I want to pack on a lil more mass before then. Just taking the basics as of now: multi, fish oil, CL's green magnitude, body mortar (bcaa's), weight gainer, whey pwo, and casein before bed. Gains from all of these have pretty much plateaud (spelling) and i've been eating more then enough.

On hand, I have a lot of ph's but obv can't run them in such a short time. Plus I plan on hoping on something crazy when i return.

I do have a bottle of Athletix Titanium and their Adamantium should be arriving anyday now.

Is there anything out there NATURAL that will help pack on a few more lbs before the trip? i don't really know what to expect from the titanium/adamantium which is why im asking this. just curious

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gains from all of these have pretty much plateaud (spelling) and i've been eating more then enough.
then you aren't eating more than enough. If you aren't gaining lean mass and you aren't gaining fat, then you need to eat more. Add 2 tablespoons of peanut butter 2 or 3x a day, that will give you extra calories that you'll need to continue making some mass gains

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with Easy...eating a lot of food is not only going to give you the results you want, but also its going to give them the fastest, IMO. This is our answer:

Available at walmart

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with Easy...eating a lot of food is not only going to give you the results you want, but also its going to give them the fastest, IMO. This is our answer:

Available at walmart
or this also at walmart

they add some egg white protein to it (as well as flax seed, wheat germ, etc), its made by the same people who make PowerPB

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its what peanut butter should be, so i heard

I gotta try the egg white addition. Whats a good ratio?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its what peanut butter should be, so i heard

I gotta try the egg white addition. Whats a good ratio?
I've never tried my own. that formula has some undisclosed amount of egg protein added.

I'd think shooting for 1-2g of egg protein per tablespoon would max it out though.

MrDeadlift

Awards
Naturally More PB is my favorite PB. I also have seen their Almond Butter version, though not every store has it.

I would also add Bulldozer XL5000,I use it part of my Pre/Intra and Post. Also, depending on what Multi you are using, adding Zinc, Magnesium, Calcium and Vitamin D3 would be great (they come in one formula tab at walmart)

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
quick question, is there a big difference between say this type of natural peanut butter, and something like a reduced fat skippy or jif? cause im on a college student budget, so I usually buy the big jars and save some cash, but if there is a huge difference, then i'll just spend the extra few bucks.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
quick question, is there a big difference between say this type of natural peanut butter, and something like a reduced fat skippy or jif? cause im on a college student budget, so I usually buy the big jars and save some cash, but if there is a huge difference, then i'll just spend the extra few bucks.
The one I listed is pretty cheap. I just got it on sale. Look online for coupons.

And yes they are better because they do not use hydrogenated oils. Instead they add Omega fatty acids to the PB. This allows the PB to have lots of healthy fats they wont make u chunky :D

The One Easy listed is the same way, but with a lil extra protein added as well

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
The natty peanut butter is going to have sources of fat that come from healthy fat such as omega 3's which have endless amounts of benefits when it comes to the average person let alone the fitness types