gyno flare on daa even with erase and titan

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Answers

gyno flare on daa even with erase and titan

hey guys ive been taking 3 caps of erase and 2 titanium along with the 3 grams of daa for a little over a week. i have done a few ph cycles before and developed a mild gyno from a superdol cycle. although i have managed to keep it down the daa flares it up, my question is should i bump the erase to 4 a day? i thought i would have no problem with gyno on such a "dry" stack but i guess im pretty prone to it. i also have an extra 45 epistane pills but i doubt they would be of any use. i wanna "dry" and Harden my body and def dont want gyno issues. help?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Answers

DAA raises prolactin, grab some caber or prami bud.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Answers

poor guy thats why I dont use DAA anymore
    AMS SOLDIER!

He who makes a beast out of himeself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Answers

ummmm whats caber and whats prami? lol
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

I would use just Erase if the others are giving you gyno, likely the DAA.

Erase itself will still give you an anabolic edge, raising your T while keeping your E and Cortisol low.

More anabolic, less catabolic

Most of the DAA gyno issues I have read seem to happen in people who have had some type of previous gyno. Stuff gets flared up easy
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Answers

yeah i read that caber is the same as divanex. i dont just wanna drop the daa though(my test is between 415-515 overall and i would like to get that up. plus the caber sounds like it would def help boost the sex drive and that which is a problem that has lingered around as well. u need a script tho? how much does it run $ wise?
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mrball33 View Post
    yeah i read that caber is the same as divanex. i dont just wanna drop the daa though(my test is between 415-515 overall and i would like to get that up. plus the caber sounds like it would def help boost the sex drive and that which is a problem that has lingered around as well. u need a script tho? how much does it run $ wise?
    Lets say your test is 450. DAA at best raises your test 40%

So at best it will get you to 630. That is a nice increase, dont get me wrong, but if it is aggravating an old gyno flair up, I dont see how it is worth it.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Answers

i agree, however i think the caber might actually help with some of my other issues from the sound of it. the last few years i have had a low sex drive, lacking that "hard"muscle look, gyno flare. it might help me out a lot if i can get it
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

That stuff is definitely strong, thats for sure
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Answers

i agree, however i think the caber might actually help with some of my other issues from the sound of it. the last few years i have had a low sex drive, lacking that "hard"muscle look, gyno flare. it might help me out a lot if i can get it
    Try something like USP Powerfull or something with L-dopa and see if that helps.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Answers

ive used powerfull before, i wasnt thrilled. i have hdrol i think i might just sell it though, im looking to get a cycle together to harden up and get ripped more then bulk. would the gyno likely flare if aim in that area or is there some cycle options to help me reach my goals.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Id do and epi cycle with letro during to reduce gyno.
    Daa flares my gyno up too, but only if i push it to 3g a day, i use the pre-wo lit up (has daa in it) here and there, no more then 1 scoop (1.5g) and no more then 2 times a week. So far i havent had any huge issues. Drop the DAA, go with erase like natty said. I LOVE THE STUFF.. Btw fenugreek can raise prolactin also, so with daa its not pretty, erase wont stop prolectin build up. Also superdrol gyno is prolactin based, so id stay clear of compounds that aggravate it unless u have caber on hand.
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Try something like USP Powerfull or something with L-dopa and see if that helps.
    I agree. Especially before moving to a pharmaceutical knock off like some shabby fake cabaser. Not to mention I read cabergoline breaks down after a few hours in solution, yet a lot of companies sell it in solution...

You may not have been impressed with powerfull before...but you are looking for something to specifically lower prolactin for your gyno issue...Powerfull will do this.

I would drop the DAA and Divan, do erase at 3 caps per day and add Powerfull
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I agree. Especially before moving to a pharmaceutical knock off like some shabby fake cabaser. Not to mention I read cabergoline breaks down after a few hours in solution, yet a lot of companies sell it in solution...

You may not have been impressed with powerfull before...but you are looking for something to specifically lower prolactin for your gyno issue...Powerfull will do this.

I would drop the DAA and Divan, do erase at 3 caps per day and add Powerfull
    Good point, if you're going to grab caber, get pharm grade pill form, mine comes .5mg pill.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

hey guys ive been taking 3 caps of erase and 2 titanium along with the 3 grams of daa for a little over a week. i have done a few ph cycles before and developed a mild gyno from a superdol cycle. although i have managed to keep it down the daa flares it up, my question is should i bump the erase to 4 a day? i thought i would have no problem with gyno on such a "dry" stack but i guess im pretty prone to it. i also have an extra 45 epistane pills but i doubt they would be of any use. i wanna "dry" and Harden my body and def dont want gyno issues. help?
    Dump the Erase man, and go with Triazole, much better product for what you want to do
  16. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

If it was me I would add some Vitex and stay on the current stack. Erase will raise your test and dry you out better then any diuretic I ever used and stacking with DAA will have you feeling great. The down side of Vitex is it will kill your libido at least it does for me and a few others I know that have used it.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Erase itself will still give you an anabolic edge, raising your T while keeping your E and Cortisol low.

Most of the DAA gyno issues I have read seem to happen in people who have had some type of previous gyno. Stuff gets flared up easy
    Could erase flare up pre-existing gyno on cycle or off?
  18. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Hasn't flared up mine I love erase
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Hasn't flared up mine I love erase
    Nice! On or off cycle or both?
  20. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Nice! On or off cycle or both?
    Only off cycle so far but I plan to keep using erase off and on until I finish these four bottles off.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Only off cycle so far but I plan to keep using erase off and on until I finish these four bottles off.
    Good sh*t! Definitely interested in hearing about on-cycle from natty or Dadams. Have a slight case that is sensitive to certain OTC AI's. Hvae a bottle to test it out but am currently on cycle and don't wannna risk ruining my cycle.
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Not at all
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

interesting thread, natty knows his $**t
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Answers

its f*cked up a girl i went to school with went to the doctor and said she wants to be a man and gets all the hormones and help she wants to achieve that. i go and show that i have prior gyno problems from a less then sucessfull ph recovery when i was younger and have lower test and low sex drive and all i get is a bill. this country sux, i should be able to get whatever i want under a doctors supervision. :/ then i watch them spend 18 mill on get barry bonds to admit he lied about doing things to his OWN BODY
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Answers

Add some p5p and Hgh Up by applied Neutricuticals and HGH Pro by Anabolic Innovations have a better L-Dopa extract than powerful so Id stack one of those with your DAA.

But Solution really is just drop the DAA. Lots of Sides with the product.

Erase will not stir up any gyno its the prolactin increase from DAA. Many people got really good help with DAA but some get this and the potentional brain damage scares me.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Not at all
    Perfect! Thanks!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Exactly Josh
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Answers

i just ordered a bottle of testopro and another erase(i have 2 erase now) and some vitex to see if it helps the prolactin. i am going to run erase 3 a day for 3 weeks then bump to 4 a day (maybe) for 2 more weeks while running testopro 4 a day for a month. when i get the vitex should i try the daa again or just say screw it and sell it with the hdrol
  29. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds like a plan!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

i just ordered a bottle of testopro and another erase(i have 2 erase now) and some vitex to see if it helps the prolactin. i am going to run erase 3 a day for 3 weeks then bump to 4 a day (maybe) for 2 more weeks while running testopro 4 a day for a month. when i get the vitex should i try the daa again or just say screw it and sell it with the hdrol
    I hear vitex(chaste berry) does help with prolactin, I hope you get that under control, lets us all know how it goes for ya.
    Running daa again might not be worth the bull $*** in your situation. try fadogia-500 or some other test booster i.e AX, Titanium etc or just stick with testopro
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

dostinex or caber for prolactin
    i tried caber and it worked but it made my nipples bleed and i couldnt eat more than 500 kcals for the day without throwing up. weird.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Answers

ya im gunna run 3 erase, 4 testo, and 2 titan a day. and i think ill run daa the first 2 weeks and if i see its causing problems ill just drop it so i can run the rest of the stack with those 3. i got NOW vitex so it should handle it, but what do you guys run the vitex at? they say up to 3 a day which would be 900mg but i read someone taking 1800mg. any experience with this anyone?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

ya im gunna run 3 erase, 4 testo, and 2 titan a day. and i think ill run daa the first 2 weeks and if i see its causing problems ill just drop it so i can run the rest of the stack with those 3. i got NOW vitex so it should handle it, but what do you guys run the vitex at? they say up to 3 a day which would be 900mg but i read someone taking 1800mg. any experience with this anyone?
    not personally , vitex 1000-1200mg a day is what im told, but theres other supps to take with it, caber, b6, l-dopa.
    imo do a search here and google it, it gets crazy, but theres some proof that these supps work
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

caber is not a supp
    its a medication
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    caber is not a supp
    its a medication
    oh crap my bad, yes its med, im retarded. its been a long ass effing day, im going to sleep now , rocha have a good one bro, im shot lol
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    oh crap my bad, yes its med, im retarded. its been a long ass effing day, im going to sleep now , rocha have a good one bro, im shot lol
    lol it happens.
    rest up
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Eny aromatase(sp) inhibitors will mess with your tits if used improperly , its the sudden rise is estro also know as rebound, I missd one days dose with letro and sufferd. But also Daa might be as others have said the problem from prolactin
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Answers

innovative peptidedes still the go to for "research"? havent needed anything for a few years, i wanna make sure my experiments are all scienifically legit.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Answers

and are most people using the tamoxifen or toremifene to "study" the most these days. i have been reading that a lot of people have been getting more into the toremifene nowadays
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Torem is my lover, lol...

I took ~800mg 1- carboxy(dopa part of powerfull that,was sold in bulk) nightly and 25-50mg 6-bromo alongside DAA for a good while without any issues in exacerbating my existing gyno, if anything I felt as though it dissipated some....

I'd drop the daa asap until you get some prolactin antagonists on hand then resume once you've got the flare up under control.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gyno Flare Need advice!
    By deadren in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 07:51 PM
  2. acne problem on erase/titan/daa
    By mrball33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 06:01 PM
  3. Gyno flare up on cycle
    By chainsaw in forum Cycle Info