Supplement Advice

marksdiman123

Awards
I am 20 yo.
Started White flood pwo,
got some Universal 100 percent Beef aminos which I take 4 in the morning.
Also am taking glycergrow pre workout.
Am taking 4 tablets of HGHup at night for the past month, which I am thinking of continuing for another month. (unsure if this is safe to take,or what will happen when i finish)
When I stop I will probably take ZMA.
Also flax seed and a green supplement.
Any recommendations on supplements or cycles?
New to the game and want to play it smart and long, so any advice from veterans would be well received.
Also, my sleep is on and off so I try to take things that will not make sleep worse than it is.
:biggthumpup:
Thanks yall

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good...maybe add a good protein shake and good multivitamin.

Probably no need for HGH boosters at 20 years old.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am 20 yo.
Started White flood pwo,
got some Universal 100 percent Beef aminos which I take 4 in the morning.
Also am taking glycergrow pre workout.
Am taking 4 tablets of HGHup at night for the past month, which I am thinking of continuing for another month. (unsure if this is safe to take,or what will happen when i finish)
When I stop I will probably take ZMA.
Also flax seed and a green supplement.
Any recommendations on supplements or cycles?
New to the game and want to play it smart and long, so any advice from veterans would be well received.
Also, my sleep is on and off so I try to take things that will not make sleep worse than it is.
:biggthumpup:
Thanks yall
I think you are good on the supp side for the time being- Neovar might not be a bad choice to add in as a post-workout recovery agent. As far as the sleep issues- you may want to split your dose of HGH-Up AM/PM- it will alleviate any type of issue. I would recommend just sticking to heavy compound exercises your first year- squats, deadlifts, bench, and pull ups are the way to go. Make sure you are getting at least a gram of protein per lb. of bodyweight, and try to get your carbs from relatively clean sources- oats, brown rice, and veggies are going to be staples...

Check out appnut.com for more recommendations in terms of how to use our products, and we also give advice in the tech write-ups about stacks and cycles, as well as training advice....

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I don't exactly know if there is creatine in your prewo.....

If not, maybe add some creatine to your list. Start off with monohydrate, then maybe switch to creatine nitrate later down the road.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't exactly know if there is creatine in your prewo.....

If not, maybe add some creatine to your list. Start off with monohydrate, then maybe switch to creatine nitrate later down the road.
Yea I wasnt sure either...and I agree if there isnt creatine, add some

marksdiman123

Awards
I might try creatine nitrate-- love creatine (gets me huge) but plain mono gave me mad insomnia. Going to try others. Also, jackd gives me mad insomnia too for some reason...

marksdiman123

Awards
i was drinking it early in the morning. man i tried everything but for some reason i just couldnt get sleepy at night. I was getting tons of water weight so maybe it had to do with dehydration as well. Hard to say but it wasnt worth losing so much sleep.