A FAT LOSS PRODUCT AND NOT A WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCT

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi

it seems to be a thin dividing line when manufacturers describe one of these products Sometimes fat loss and weight loss are used in the same product description.

What im after is a product preferably non stim that will help me lean out as ive not much fat to loose but despite trimming my diet , and doing more cardio , ive reached a plateau.

i also dont want any with ingredients designed to shed water.

dont want much do i? but help appreciated.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at Lean Xtreme, CLA or Green Tea. These are all non-stim and target fat loss rather than weight loss.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
need2slin.....not a fat burner or a weight loss product per sey, but with the right diet you'll lose fat and even gain muscle

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Fat loss, and weight loss are a result of your diet, not products. All this other **** we take, are just supplements to aid in our goal.

Oxy Elite, LX, are two good aids to fat burning.

If you hit a plateau with your diet, you gotta find a way to change things up. Try fluctuating your calories every other day.
When you hit a plateau in your training, what do you do. you change things up.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
give black cats a shot. u can buy samples on the appnut site for 2 bucks

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a good AI helps with fat loss and maintains muscle.
erase, formestane, ATD, etc.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only non anabolic that I used that had visible fat loss without weight loss was the 7-keto beta from LG, now sold by Taurus Nutrition http://www.taurus-nutrition.com/product.php?id_product=13
Agree... just go into the thread and see what all the users/testers said about this product!.. zero negative feedback! Like Easy said, Eric brought this out, but LG didn't want it.. its showing to be a huge loss to them now That Taurus Nutrition has taken full power of it..

And its on its Intro sale!!

http://www.taurus-nutrition.com/product.php?id_product=13

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty much they all looked like this, now you decied ;)

Here's Rosie's review -

With their Grape flavoured BC+EAA ALREADY a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal, and having used a myriad of LG Sciences' products, I had no hesitation in asking to test the beta topical 7-keto DHEA for Eric, and thank you to Chris, who was kind enough to give me the opportunity to (please note that the 7-KE Topical Spray will be produced under Eric's new supplement company, Taurus Nutrition).

What is it? For more information, review Topical 7-Keto.

Dosage: The recommended dosage is 12 sprays once (or twice) daily, ideally post-shower - ~6 sprays is 25mg of 7-keto DHEA, so the recommended daily dosage is 50-100mg per day. I was using a lot MORE than 12 sprays, right from the start - DOUBLING the "per dose" initially, and then a little more, until I was using 100-150mg 1-2 times daily. From 15 December (i.e. the first two weeks), I used 24 (i.e. 100mg) pumps of the 7-keto DHEA topical applied post-post-training/morning shower. From 25 December (i.e. the last two weeks), I used 24-36 pumps (i.e. 100-150mg) of the 7-keto DHEA topical applied post-post-training/morning shower and 24-36 pumps (i.e. 100-150mg) pre-bed.

Smell: 10/10. The 7-keto DHEA topical smelt like alcohol - it was not strong, and the scent faded and disappeared within minutes of spraying, so no lingering smell after application or during the day, or when sweated, etc.

Feel: 10/10. A quick cool touch, like that you get when you get water sprayed on you. The 7-keto DHEA topical is not greasy or sticky after application.

Spreadability/Application: 10/10. The 7-keto DHEA topical is not a lotion, but a spray. When I was only using 100mg of the 7-keto DHEA, if I tried and spread it immediately after application to anywhere but the place where the spray hit my skin, it would NOT spread there, but with more sprays it would if I wanted to, but I had to do it fast, because the 7-keto DHEA topical was dry in mere seconds after spraying it on my skin.

Body Composition: 9/10. Pre-7-keto DHEA topical I was 118 pounds at 10% bodyfat. Currently I am 115.2 pounds at 9.8% bodyfat. Overall, I lost three pounds (although, weight is irrelevant because it fluctuates so much, and only last week I was 111 pounds) and 0.2% bodyfat. However, I am NOT going to look at the overall (which doesn't look that impressive), and instead are going to look at the first two weeks of use and last two weeks of use (and you can see the difference in the dosage used). After two weeks of use at using 100-150mg daily (one application), I had actually gone up to 123 pounds at 11% bodyfat. The last two weeks, using 200-300mg a day (two applications), I dropped back to 9.8% bodyfat (this is the BIGGEST decrease in bodyfat that I have EVER had in a single week!) - actually did this in the third week - and maintained it (weight fluctuating between 111-115 pounds). Also to note that the last two weeks I have not had much of an appetite (which caused the dramatic weight loss down to 111 pounds), but have been forcing down meals this last week. The higher dosage definitely makes a NOTICEABLE difference!

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see what my cortisol levels were like pre and post the 7-keto DHEA topical, unfortunately I did not have any bloods done. I can say however, that the last two weeks of using the higher dosage (200-300mg o a day)of the 7-keto DHEA topical have been the LEAST stressed I have felt in YEARS (even though circumstances would say that my stress should be off the charts!), which is quite something!

Sides: 9/10. The only "effect" that could possibly have occurred was that my joints started playing up. In fairness, I don't think this can be attributed to the 7-keto DHEA topical, even though it decreases cortisol, because I was also lifting heavier AND was NOT using Erase during my use of the topical (and Erase is usually what saves my joints).

Other Effects: 10/10. No water retention - in fact, the first week I started using 200-300mg of 7-keto DHEA a day, I started DRYING out, and it was especially noticeable in my upper body and midsection.

Pros: This was the most enjoyable topical I have ever used. No lingering smell. No burning sensation. Dries fast - non-sticky and non-greasy. I don't have to rub it on - just spray, and nothing went wrong with the spray nozzle. No stains left by the topical on or to get on my clothes even if I got wet or sweated. No water retention - like you get with most topicals. The bottle lasted a LONG time - and would have lasted a whole lot longer than it will if the recommended dosage was followed.

Cons: The only issue I had was that I used so much re sprays daily. I got the best results when I was using 200-300mg of 7-keto DHEA daily, which was 8-12 times MORE than was recommended.

Overall: 9.7/10. Once I was using 200-300mg of 7-keto a day, my body composition started to change dramatically, and I made the BIGGEST DEcrease in body composition over a 7-day period, with of a loss of 1.2% bodyfat in my third week of use. The last week (i.e. the fourth week), I cut my training back from 2-3 hours a day to only 60-90 minutes a day, started eating again (even though I had to force the food down), and traveling, and maintained 9.8% bodyfat!

Would I use again? Definitely! This product seems like it was literally "made for me" - a perpetually highly stressed individual, the 7-keto DHEA topical is perfect for me, and I actually want to make this a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal!

Would I recommend? Absolutely! No hesitation

This review can also be found at post #150 of my log Will LG's New Topical 7-keto DHEA become a Staple in the Female Terminator's Arsenal?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Definitely take a look into a TTA-based product like SNS TTA or Genomyx DCP. Both are non-stim and result in greater liberation of fat.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy will tell ya, he was BEGGING for more.. Ive never seen him act like that before..:lol:
suckiest part is now that its out, I finished my taxes and owe over $2000 which is impossible for me to come up with by april 15th anyhow, but I surely have $0 for luxury spending :p

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
suckiest part is now that its out, I finished my taxes and owe over $2000 which is impossible for me to come up with by april 15th anyhow, but I surely have $0 for luxury spending :p
PM me....