Crazy Question but (srs)

BIGguy05

Awards
I started taking the superdrol clone Dianavar, I have been taking it for about three days now and am being a real () so I want to stop just because I dont wont any complications and am deciding to wait til I am older.

Question is would I be alright to stop now with no need for a PCT or anything and go on like nothing happened?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How old are you and was it 3 days or what does "about 3 days" mean?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yes, stop now if you're unsure and no, you don't need PCT.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What he said ^^^. Also, sell or give your stuff to an older friend. Having that sitting around is a temptation that you don't want to mess with at 18.

BIGguy05

Awards
Definitely tempting! I already have a friend that was looking for more Dianavar so ill give him the pleasure >:)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
send it to me i will pay for shipping

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You probably won't need anything, but I'd hop on a natural testosterone booster for a few days just to be safe. Then again, at 18, you'll very unlikely need it. If anything, though, I'd look at maybe some DAA because it's dirt cheap and gets libido way up.

So, after re-thinking this a bit since you're 18, just stop, keep going about your business, and if you run into any symptoms of feeling shut down, then look at the test booster for a bit.

Congratulations on being smart and knowing to stop this, man. That's something a lot of people wouldn't do.