nutrient partitioner advice for clean bulk

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone help me pick out the best nutrient partitioner for clean bulking on the DC routine? I've already used anabolic pump for a while and I did like it. just wondering if there is anything better. Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anyone help me pick out the best nutrient partitioner for clean bulking on the DC routine? I've already used anabolic pump for a while and I did like it. just wondering if there is anything better. Thanks
There's quite a few out there. There are a few good ones, even though all of them are lacking re ingredient profile to create the "best" nutrient repartitioner possible.

However, of those available and that I have used, include:
* Recompadrol (probably the best nutrient repartitioner out there, and the best I have used to date)
* Slin-Sane
* SLIN
* Yellow Gold (nasty as taste if you can handle it)
* Glycobol (the least effective for me)

NeoVar Recomped, although a creatine product, has nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimetic effects/properties, and if you're looking for a lean bulk, then this would actually be a great product to use.

~Rsoie~

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I try to avoid creatine cuz of the water retention/squishy muscle effect. + it never really does much to me

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I try to avoid creatine cuz of the water retention/squishy muscle effect. + it never really does much to me
Creatine only holds water INSIDE the muscle and it doesn't really cause a "squishy muscle effect".

NeoVar Recomped actually helps re pump and muscle fullness/hardness.

If you are a creatine non-responder, then go with one of the other options.

~Rosie~

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another good option is Need2slin and its 25% off through the end of the month using a discount code:

"rickrock1325"

www.needtobuildmuscle.com

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i am really enjoying slin-sane by genomyx. you cant beat the price either

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only nutrient partioners ive tried and absolutely loved and still use is Anabolic Pump and Pslin. If anyone wants to send me a free bottle of the competition, pm and ill run a log as Primordial does not have a contender in this catogory.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
need2slin has been the best i've tried by far.....doesn't mean others aren't good but i've tried a few including glycobol, p slin, and slin sane

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my experience nutrient partitioners are like a few other specific categories of supplements - where your own individual body chemistry dictates which will be best for you. So although its a drag, trying a number of them over time will be the best way to determine it.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I'm probably gonna be going with recompadrol + kwik karb. They're on sale as a stack in the shop. Sounds like a good combo

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I love slin-sane and dislike glycobol, from the two I've tried. Would love to try recompadrol next.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slin sane is going to be your best bet, quality v.s price.

Mike

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried pretty much all the nutrient partitioners out now, and I'd have to rank them like this for recomp effectiveness:

1. Need2Slin
2. Recompadrol (though the berberine hcl gives me IBS)
3. Glycobol (natural berberine gives me much less IBS than recompadrol)
4. SlinSane
5. SlinShot
6. Anabolic Pump
7. P-Slin

I paired Need2Slin with NTBM Gear and I had a helluva recomp and my diet wasn't even that good (higher carbs/fats than normal). I like Need2Slin's health benefits too with Na-R-ALA so I don't have to supplement that extra. I also like the cAMP pathway it uses, pretty innovative. Price is higher, but you get what you pay for IMO.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm probably gonna be going with recompadrol + kwik karb. They're on sale as a stack in the shop. Sounds like a good combo
I tried that combo myself. Gotta be careful though, waxymaize didn't work too well for me, ground oats are MUCH better IMO. Also, Recompadrol gives me really bad IBS. I get stomach cramps and diarrhea about 30 minutes after taking 2 caps.

If you go that route, start out at 1 cap recompadrol to assess your tolerance. I have a bottle left over that I can't use anymore (unless I want to drop crazy weight pre-contest!).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried that combo myself. Gotta be careful though, waxymaize didn't work too well for me, ground oats are MUCH better IMO. Also, Recompadrol gives me really bad IBS. I get stomach cramps and diarrhea about 30 minutes after taking 2 caps.

If you go that route, start out at 1 cap recompadrol to assess your tolerance. I have a bottle left over that I can't use anymore (unless I want to drop crazy weight pre-contest!).
painfully the carb source + amount best for a given individual is just the nutrient partitioners themselves, requires playing around with to figure what goes best with that nutrient partitioner for you.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
painfully the carb source + amount best for a given individual is just the nutrient partitioners themselves, requires playing around with to figure what goes best with that nutrient partitioner for you.
Yep, trial and error are the best teachers, though it can be painful and expensive. I try to take lessons from others, but with a grain of salt knowing it may not work the exact same for me. Recompadrol is a perfect example, works well for most but not me!

That being said I just haven't heard any good reviews on WaxyMaize since the hype when it first came out. However, I have seen almost unanimous support and use of oats in the BB world. Coincidence?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glycobol was effective and my fav but i only tried that and slin slane and that wasnt bad either but glycobol was good to my body

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glycobol was effective and my fav but i only tried that and slin slane and that wasnt bad either but glycobol was good to my body
I've never used a bad nutrient partitioner to be honest!

Mike

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never used a bad nutrient partitioner to be honest!

Mike
U actually right. Well so far lol. I only used 3. Forgot i used pslin as well...they all worked for me..But glycobol worked best in terms of dosages for carbs. One cap is good for 25g of carbs while pslin u need atleast 50-100g of carbs....

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I would start by using 1 about 30 mins before a high carb meal and maybe later increase to 2 caps 30-40 mins pre carb meal. Do this 1-3 times a day with you most carb heavy meals.

In my experience GDAs work well with clean carbs. They do not work so well as a way to reduce the impact of cheating on my diet, but that's just me.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
15-30 minutes before a decent size carb meal whether thats 2 or 5 times a day.

Mike

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
once PES AnaBeta comes out look for that.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Creatine only holds water INSIDE the muscle and it doesn't really cause a "squishy muscle effect".

NeoVar Recomped actually helps re pump and muscle fullness/hardness.

If you are a creatine non-responder, then go with one of the other options.

~Rosie~
Agreed, Neovar didn't spill over like regular mono did for me...it's a great product.

I also dig slin sane.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need2Try Need2Slin!

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
When is anabeta being released. It sounda fantastic