Cissus and libido?

pjmc

Awards
What's the deal with Cissus dosing and libido?

I've read reports of people megadosing and having a drop in their libido.. whereas others have reported no changes or an increase.

Is it possible that taking a lower dosage increases libido whereas megadosing causes a drop? I'm looking to start supplementing this into my regimen for the cortisol lowering benefits as well as helping with achy joints and overall recovery.

Can anyone shed some light on this? I would like to dose cissus so that it would not harm my libido.. thanks

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I never noticed any difference dosing normal or megadosing, but a buddy of mine says he gets a big libido increase on cissus.

fayd

Awards
I've taken nutra's bulk and primaforce's 20%. Both boosted my libido surprisingly. FWIW nutra's was better for joint pain -- didn't notice as much from the higher extract.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally I never noticed any difference dosing normal or megadosing, but a buddy of mine says he gets a big libido increase on cissus.
I think it is hit-or-miss- I have heard the same thing from a handful of people, but it is def. not the consensus

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Can't either recall that I ever had increased libido effect from Cissus use...

But then again, I can't say that I ever had any libido increased while on Yohimbine either, will some says that they get major bono...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
On Cissus for a while now, no effects on libido, no effects at all. Still feel like humping anything that moves and doesn't have a d!ck.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
On Cissus for a while now, no effects on libido, no effects at all. Still feel like humping anything that moves and doesn't have a d!ck.
I use cissus for my joint.. Can really tell a difference when I use them and when I don't...

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I'm not entirely convinced that mega-doses of cissus are anymore beneficial than longer-term use of a lower dose. That said, cissus has never altered my libido for better or worse.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I use cissus for my joint.. Can really tell a difference when I use them and when I don't...
I meant on the libido side; for joints, yeah, I feel a big difference, I also feel on the leaning aspect of Cissus, just not on libido.

I felt like humping everything without a d!ck before and I continue to feel the same way after being on Cissus for over 3 weeks.