Oral Steroids...

springfield12

Awards
Hey guys whats goin on...I'm new to this site, but I signed up to get some help. I'm currently playing college football playing wide receiver. I'm 6 feet tall and 200 pounds. I did a cycle of Beastdrol which I was satisfied with, I did a PCT of liquid tamox which i was also happy with. I'm looking to take an oral steroid, i heard about dianabol and others like it. Any suggestions? Thanks guys

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Dbol is a very powerfull oral

Beastdrol/superdrol is nice too.

I not sure of anything that would show up on sports' drug tests.

Dbol would be awesome.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
college football, isnt aas illegal.....wide receiver dbol i dont see it, anavar yes

springfield12

Awards
thanks man, we only get tested once we make the playoffs, during the regular season we aren't tested which isn't fair but us players get around it!

springfield12

Awards
We run the triple option so the wide receiver is more of a slot back, we get a lot of carries on sweeps and stuff, but priority is stalk blocking on d backs and crack backing linebackers

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys whats goin on...I'm new to this site, but I signed up to get some help. I'm currently playing college football playing wide receiver. I'm 6 feet tall and 200 pounds. I did a cycle of Beastdrol which I was satisfied with, I did a PCT of liquid tamox which i was also happy with. I'm looking to take an oral steroid, i heard about dianabol and others like it. Any suggestions? Thanks guys
you say "oral steroid" as if what you took already wasn't an oral steroid (which it is). If you had good luck and low sides with it, i'd suggest just repeating the cycle.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
you say "oral steroid" as if what you took already wasn't an oral steroid (which it is). If you had good luck and low sides with it, i'd suggest just repeating the cycle.
Yep, superdrol is cheap, easy to get, and legal. Also proven to be effective.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Var or tbol would be good if you can get legit stuff. dbol would put on too much weight.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^^these....the lethargy from sd would suck football wise....plus i think sd sucks

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Just run a legit cycle. It'll be much safer and beneficial in the long run.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're bulking off season run another Beastdrol cycle. Gets you muscle mass up the ass. Hit up heavy squats to increase explosiveness, speed, and vertical.

If you want to be using steroids while playing in the season, get on Testosterone and Equipoise. Start that sh*t 3-4 weeks prior to playing as it takes that long to manifest.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
oral- no thanks. i like my aas in the as$ lol

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Just run a legit cycle. It'll be much safer and beneficial in the long run.
Being a college athlete he has to consider detection times...

If you're bulking off season run another Beastdrol cycle. Gets you muscle mass up the ass. Hit up heavy squats to increase explosiveness, speed, and vertical.

If you want to be using steroids while playing in the season, get on Testosterone and Equipoise. Start that sh*t 3-4 weeks prior to playing as it takes that long to manifest.
I agree, test and Eq would be ideal. Only problem is the Eq can be tested in the blood stream for something like 4-5 months ( I could be off a little) and like 3 months for the test. Not sure if OP is trying to run an off-season cycle (and be clean on season) or just risk it and run one during the season.

Turinabol is another bad idea. From just a quick search, a couple of places suggest Tbol can be detected up to 12months after a cycle.

Test Prop , var , and/or dbol would be best if you're not trying to piss dirty during your season. You don't have to run crazy high dbol and get all bloated.

Damn, just noticed this is in the wrong section... should be moved to "anabolics"

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Turinabol is another bad idea. From just a quick search, a couple of places suggest Tbol can be detected up to 12months after a cycle.
LOL WHAT?! Where did you read that from, a broscience thread?! Tbol will show between 4-6 weeks depending on dosage and length of use.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
LOL WHAT?! Where did you read that from, a broscience thread?! Tbol will show between 4-6 weeks depending on dosage and length of use.
No, haha but after some more reading found that it's detection time is really not well documented. I got my answer from a steroid . com type web site (i was quick searching clearance/detection times). Most people on the boards assume it's 5-6 weeks (similar to Dbol) but depending on dose it could be quicker/ longer. Truthfully,very hard to find concrete evidence of when this sucker clears the body... (I don't have access to Anabolics by Llewellyn, William)

Plus, it still doesn't seem favorable for athletes because of this-

"Oral Turinabol is notorious for increasing the time it will take for your blood to clot because it has spontaneous fibrinolytic properties. "Fibrinolytic effects" means that the destruction of fibrin (an insoluble fibrous protein produced in the liver from the soluble protein) is happening in your body. Fibrinogen is important during the blood clotting process, as it is a soluble protein in the blood that is converted to insoluble fibrin by the action of the enzyme thrombin in response to tissue damage. (6)(7) Thus, you will bleed for longer than usual when on this stuff, combine that with the fact that steroids raise your hematocrit and you´ll be spending your entire morning trying to stop the bleeding if you cut yourself shaving. Well, that´s probably an exaggeration, but not by much."

Wouldn't be good with all the bruising a football player is subject to.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
No, haha but after some more reading found that it's detection time is really not well documented. I got my answer from a steroid . com type web site (i was quick searching clearance/detection times). Most people on the boards assume it's 5-6 weeks (similar to Dbol) but depending on dose it could be quicker/ longer. Truthfully,very hard to find concrete evidence of when this sucker clears the body... (I don't have access to Anabolics by Llewellyn, William)

Plus, it still doesn't seem favorable for athletes because of this-

"Oral Turinabol is notorious for increasing the time it will take for your blood to clot because it has spontaneous fibrinolytic properties. "Fibrinolytic effects" means that the destruction of fibrin (an insoluble fibrous protein produced in the liver from the soluble protein) is happening in your body. Fibrinogen is important during the blood clotting process, as it is a soluble protein in the blood that is converted to insoluble fibrin by the action of the enzyme thrombin in response to tissue damage. (6)(7) Thus, you will bleed for longer than usual when on this stuff, combine that with the fact that steroids raise your hematocrit and you´ll be spending your entire morning trying to stop the bleeding if you cut yourself shaving. Well, that´s probably an exaggeration, but not by much."

Wouldn't be good with all the bruising a football player is subject to.
There's a big difference between what studies show and real world experience. I know a few guys who ran tbol and not one has ever complained of excessive bleeding or bruising. I believe it was the East German's (or was it Russian's?) who came up with tbol for use with their olympic athletes, specifically weightlifters and sprinters.

I personally think tbol would be a great oral to run for the OP's intended purpose. The increase in speed and strength with minimal weight gain would be beneficial. And being at the WR position, he's not subjected to all the beatings of, say, a running back.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
There's a big difference between what studies show and real world experience. I know a few guys who ran tbol and not one has ever complained of excessive bleeding or bruising. I believe it was the East German's (or was it Russian's?) who came up with tbol for use with their olympic athletes, specifically weightlifters and sprinters.

I personally think tbol would be a great oral to run for the OP's intended purpose. The increase in speed and strength with minimal weight gain would be beneficial. And being at the WR position, he's not subjected to all the beatings of, say, a running back.
I get what you're saying and I'm not trying to say I guarantee OP will get this side effect but I tend to err on the side of caution when messing around my own future. Who knows how the OP would be effected if he had to be side-lined due to sides. All in all it's just one more calculated risk.

i'm sure he'd be fine, I just try to have a good scope of the negative of effects each compound I take.

I personally just like the sound of a test prop/ var cycle.