- 07-09-2004, 05:09 PM
- 07-11-2004, 01:09 PM
bump on this one. Anyone using NO2? Do you think it is worthwhile and if so which brand do you like?
07-11-2004, 01:36 PM
I don't like NO2. It doesn't really do much if anything for me and I can't use ephedra at the same time as it.
07-11-2004, 03:22 PM
IMO, save your money and buy more protein! I wasted a few dollars on a N02 product. I think it has been thouroughly debunked by most who have used it.Originally Posted by kraftkid
I actually had some symptoms of arginine overdose (there is a technical term but I cant remember it). Headaches, nausea. Then I researched a little and found a few studies that claim that NO2 is toxic to the brain
When I stopped the NO2 the symptoms subsided. The two may have not been connected but I never really saw any results from it anyway.
07-11-2004, 03:26 PM
I've never used it, but most people who have say that it just gave them strong pumps and sometimes more energy while working out, but no extra strength or mass. Additionally, I have read that exessive amounts of arginine can cause methionine deficiency, and high NO levels can increase oxidative stress.
So basically, its more of a "recreational" supplement than anything else, because its not going to help your BBing career in the long run.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-12-2015, 07:52 PM
- By belbs75 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-22-2003, 10:10 AM
- By The Conqueror in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:25 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 04-13-2003, 11:50 AM
- By pinzino in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2003, 12:50 PM