Endurance Supps

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
What are some good endurance supps? Now that the weather is warm enough i'll be riding 25-35 miles every other morning. I need something that will help my endurance, hydration, fatigue. Anybody know of any good supps? Right now i'm using peptopro, beta alanine, bcaas and i'll be adding in rilose soon. Might throw in some glutamine peptides and leucine peptides.

For all of the people that keep suggesting beta alanine, I'm already taking it! It says it up there. I use PP's BA. But thank you for the suggestions.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Citrulline Malate
Cordygen by MST
Taurine
Carbs+Repartioner
Sustamine

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend looking into Applied Nutriceuticals Drive. If you look in the reviews section there are a few logs going on by runners and such.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was just about to say that. Drive is a great product.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cordyceps by MST is phenomenal!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
beta alanine

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Drive and Cordyceps both look pretty good. I may have to try both. I'm already taking beta alanine.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd recommend looking into Applied Nutriceuticals Drive. If you look in the reviews section there are a few logs going on by runners and such.
i was just about to say that. Drive is a great product.
beta alanine
Same recommendations I got last year for triathlon training.

I ran drive for 6 weeks and maintained wt while dropping bf. I also added cit mal, creatine, beta alanine with great overall results.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
beta alanine
Beta-alanine is a great suggestion, but the itchy-feeling can be irritating for some.. Check out Carnobolic from AX, it's a beta-alanine supp, but it uses Carnosine instead.. Same effect but no itchyness..

Pop 4-6 capsules (depending on which exercise you're doing), about 45 min before the workout, you'll notice the effect after first use.. No need to build up a buffert..

My personal experience with Carnobolic is that the intensity goes way up and I'll go into Hunter-Mode, chasing those last burning reps :p

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mesomorph
Nitrozine (GPLC/Agmatine Sulfate)
Drive
Transmax
Cordygen Ultra
AXcell

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I'll take a look at all of the stuff listed above. I found this stuff by Sportpharma called Electro Max that looks pretty good. I'm going to order some tonight.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Agmatine, Citrulline Malate, Beta-Alanine, Nitrates, and cordyceps should all help with endurance.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
carnobolic by AX is supposed to be really good.

i just got the carnobolic power pack and waiting on using it untill i finish up my formadrol.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys here is what I came up with...

Protein Factory Advanced Pre-Workout Formula + Carbogen
-63% Rilose
-25% PeptoPro
-2% Glutamine Peptides
-10% Red Muscle
Peak ATP & Aminogen
Primordial Performance Creapure
Primordial Performance AjiPure IBCAAs
Primordial Performance GPLC
Primordial Performance ARGINOCARN
Primordial Performance Beta-Alanine
Protein Factory Leunox Leucine Peptides
Protein Factory Glutamine Peptides
True Protein Instantized EAA Powder
True Protein Citrulline Malate
True Protein L-Taurine
True Protein Caffeine
True Protein Electrolytes Powder
NutraPlanet LCLT

I'll play around with the dosing and what not. I'll be ordering everything in the next few days.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Agmatine, Citrulline Malate, Beta-Alanine, Nitrates, and cordyceps should all help with endurance.
Citrulline Malate usually give me too much pump, depending on the those ofc, but it can be pretty annyoing sometimes hahaha

Good posting though!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Citrulline Malate usually give me too much pump, depending on the those ofc, but it can be pretty annyoing sometimes hahaha

Good posting though!
Haha you have no idea. I make my own preworkout shake consisting of 7g Citrulline Malate + 4 caps SNS Agmatine. There isn't a day in the gym where my body isn't blowing up like a balloon :fest30: