Whats the best creatine

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
soo many diffrent kinds. how do i know which to pick?

i got some mono creatine will this be good enough?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yeah, it's good and since you have it, might as well use it up. When you finish it, you can maybe try kre-alkalyn or nitrate. I personally love kre-alkalyn.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
soo many diffrent kinds. how do i know which to pick?

i got some mono creatine will this be good enough?
Creatine monohydrate is fine.

Just some examples . . .

You can go for a straight creatine product:
* Kre-Alkalyn
* CreaPure

Or a creatine product that has other benefits and properties:
* NeoVar Recomped - nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimetic
* Cre-02 - endurance enhancing

Or a product that contains creatine:
* Assault - preworkout

~Rosie~

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate is the best, all the logs/ reviews have been far more impressive then anything has ever said about mono.

Creatine Nitrate is the best non hormonal natural supplement imo, everyone is seeing some real nice gains. Here is the link for a bunch of creatine nitrate logs and reviews if your interested, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/aps-nutrition/164389-aps-nutrition-feedback.html#post2657328.

Nutraplanet has a great price on Creatine Nitrate right now as well, it's worth the try you won't be disappointed, just noticed there is only 1 left in stock.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/aps/creatine-nitrate-200-caps.html

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
id like to have a powder form of creatine. i have enough pills to worry about.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Monohydrate is the most studied and proven of all time.

Creatine Monohydrate, aka "Creatrate" is also amazing.

(both powders)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monohydrate is the most studied and proven of all time.

Creatine Monohydrate, aka "Creatrate" is also amazing.

(both powders)
I think you meant creatine nitrate.

It's not often if ever I get to correct outstanding lol

Must of been a phone post :p

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best creatine

Answer: any type your body responds to well
PhD in common sense!

Gotta try em all and see what works the best. All the dif forms of creatine are pretty cheap and for the most part they should all give some kind of gain.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
this monohydrate is really filling my muscles out already during first day of my loading stage.

i took in about 20g of creatine .

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe everyone is still taking mono and loading the creatine, when you could take creatine nitrate and not have to load because how fast it works...the first workout.

I could see someone wanting to take Mono post-workout but everyone is missing out on some amazing effects if they havn't tried Creatine Nitrate pre-workout.

Iron_Mutant

Iron_Mutant

Awards
i started out using mono but hated it, not only cuz you had to load it, but because it added water weight...i dont want to see how big i can become bloated out, i want to see how big i actually am...so id recommend either kre-alkalyn or creatine nitrate..you dont have to load either of those and they dont add water weight...and according to the logs ive read they both add considerable strength, especially creatine nitrate.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
ill be following this creatine cycle.

http://www.creatine-monohydrate.org/creatine-dosage-recommendations.htm

but i dont understand how long the maintinence phase should be as well as how long off i should go

im thinking 1 week off after however long the maintinence phase is.
Dude, stop worrying so much about the damn "creatine" cycle. That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard. If you're going to worry about cycling **** start worrying when you're doing injectables.

Creatine Mono - Take 5-10g a day. It should kick in after about a week or two. It is a supplement. Spend the time you'd normally worry about your creatine and work on your diet or do some pushups.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
I can't believe everyone is still taking mono and loading the creatine, when you could take creatine nitrate and not have to load because how fast it works...the first workout.

I could see someone wanting to take Mono post-workout but everyone is missing out on some amazing effects if they havn't tried Creatine Nitrate pre-workout.
Yes, we get it. You're a rep. However, you're kind of obnoxious. Is it really hard to fathom that mono is cheap and effective and don't have to drop 200$ for a year of Nitrates? You also don't have to "load" monohydrate, i'm pretty sure that myth was debunked about 10 years ago.

Last edited:
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Proven, effective, with a history of working. Creatine Mono, use the micronized kind.

And yes, CM does not have to be loaded.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, we get it. You're a rep. However, you're kind of obnoxious. Is it really hard to fathom that mono is cheap and effective and don't have to drop 200$ for a year of Nitrates? You also don't have to "load" monohydrate, i'm pretty sure that myth was debunked about 10 years ago.
Have you tried CN yet? I'm guessing no.

Run CN for a month then tell me that mono is better.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I think you meant creatine nitrate.

It's not often if ever I get to correct outstanding lol

Must of been a phone post :p
I am ashamed. I'm like Mega Mind, and you're like Metro Man!!! :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nitrate may not work for everybody. you can not tell somebody that a certain creatine is better than another kind. every type works different for different people.

if ur so sure of nitrate, why dont u let him do a sponsored log of it
I found this to be a little bit of a stretch. *Is aps suppose to give everyone that doesn't wanna try CN a free bottle? *In that case I don't think lit up works how bout u send some my way.

Maybe nitrates don't work for everyone. The stuff is under 30 buck at NP I've spent more on straight bunk pre workouts. (that's not a shot at lit up I've never tried it)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
im hoping nutraplanet gets more CN back in stock soon. im kind of excited to try it out since all i have is creatine mono, dicreatine malate, and creatine ethyl ester.

i usually take about 3-4 grams of each, but it does make me feel quite bloated.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
so is the only difference is that CN is more soluble and is obsorbed into the muscles faster?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found this to be a little bit of a stretch. *Is aps suppose to give everyone that doesn't wanna try CN a free bottle? *In that case I don't think lit up works how bout u send some my way.

Maybe nitrates don't work for everyone. The stuff is under 30 buck at NP I've spent more on straight bunk pre workouts. (that's not a shot at lit up I've never tried it)
i will PM u

im not saying CN doesnt work, its just kinda unfair to say it works better than any other type of creatine when it can have different affects on different people

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

^ Thank you StakedCop!

I wish I could give everything out, we already gave out over 30 products for loggers this month, we have the testalensis 100 logs coming out, new flavor of meso loggers and a couple people I already picked to log Creatine Nitrate this month. Not to mention the facebook and twitter giveaways.

I have a limit guys and I already went over lol, If someone wants to try CN it's only $29 at Nutraplanet, we have all spent a lot more money on supplements, with all the good feedback whats there to lose.

I'm passed the limit of giveaways, if you really want to log it wait untill we some more promos in a month or 2.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i will PM u

im not saying CN doesnt work, its just kinda unfair to say it works better than any other type of creatine when it can have different affects on different people
Well so far we have had at least over 40 people give feedback on Creatine Nitrate and loved it, I havn't seen one negative review and all the feedback about CN has said way more then you have ever heard someone say about Creatine Mono.

I just picked Outfunny to log Creatine Nitrate in the bulk CN thread because he said he will give an honest review and let everyone know if it's all hype, I wish I could hook everyone up.