prime and pink magic stack ?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of trying usp labs prime and pink magic together has anyone use these products ? are they both effective ? what results should one expect the stack costs quite abit for a natual stack. I just wonderd if it works or not anyone used them together or seperate ???

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime is great. Although I would stack it with something else. Prime + HGHup is a great stack

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Whys that is pink magic not all that then?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pink is a hit or miss test booster, IMO there are better choice for sure. Activate extreme and triazole stacked with prime would be a great stack.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Pm for me was unreal fat loss endurance and power. Prime on the other hand never got sore felt great the whole time and loads of strength. I havnt stackd em cuz its more than 200 for two bottles of each

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pm for me was unreal fat loss endurance and power. Prime on the other hand never got sore felt great the whole time and loads of strength. I havnt stackd em cuz its more than 200 for two bottles of each
It is an expensive stack though each has its place. I loved the beta Pink Magic, I got the same amazing recomp you mention but damn the second time I didn't respond like that at all. I wish I did, it cut me up like nothing else has less DS (DMZ to be specific). Prime is far more than glorified trib, no trib supplement gives me the recovery and endurance that Prime does. The catch is you need a lot of it so it is not cost effective unless you get a great deal but it has its place for those that want to stay natural.

T-Bone, I really wish you were on a few of the other boards I post on where the rules aren't so strick, I have some choice words for your troll self. BB.com is taking applications for people like you, seek residence elsewhere.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alot of people dont like Prime. i dont know why. myself as well as many of my friends love the stuff and throw it in every test boosting stack i do almost.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Okay so how many bottles of prime will I need and how should I dose it ..I wanted to run prime and pm 6for twelve weeks .

If most of you don't like pink Magic what should I replace it with? Thank you for your feedback I wanna stay natural but get some strength increases :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay so how many bottles of prime will I need and how should I dose it ..I wanted to run prime and pm 6for twelve weeks .

If most of you don't like pink Magic what should I replace it with? Thank you for your feedback I wanna stay natural but get some strength increases :)
12 weeks? holy crap. if u say so....

u will need about 4 bottles of Prime at the 69 Protocol.

you can stack it with any test booster or GH booster you like.

Free Test, HGHup, Erase, TestoPRO, Sustain Alpha...etc

how old are you?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing I dont like about Prime is it can get really expensive, but other than that im a big fan of it. Every time I started to take the full dose of Pink Magic id get nautious, so I had to start off with one pill at a time. When I become acclimated to PM, I do get a pretty good pump that lasts. I think its a good addition with Prime. Im considering using the whole Asteroid stack quickly after pct is initiated and im also thinking of throwing in Phyto Testosterone for the ride as well. We'll see.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Glorified trib, sum people r very uneducated

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
prime isnt bad stuff its just 20bux a bottle overpriced. than you could actually run it for 2 months without going broke. you go through a bottle in about 3wks so when you think about it that way it changes things.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Prime is good but you need be on it for 8 weeks to see results. .( That is what I had done...) it was good.. I got Prime on sale and in the Auction... So look around you can find it... But what I do recommand is... This has been the best stack I ahve used to date. Shi#$$ just works ...

what are your goals?
how long have you been training ?
diet is in check?

Drive
RPM
IGF-2
creatine nitrate

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that stack is a sick stack. im going to be doing Drive RPM with HGHup in the summer

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Prime is far more than glorified trib, no trib supplement gives me the recovery and endurance that Prime does. The catch is you need a lot of it so it is not cost effective unless you get a great deal but it has its place for those that want to stay natural.
I haven't used either, but I'm curious how Prime isn't just really good trib. There is nothing wrong if they have managed to only include the parts that actually matter, but is there more that I'm missing?

Pink seems like a great idea with the phosphodiesterase inhibitors, but the lead up campaign actually turned me off of it. I'll check it out sometime though when it's on sale.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not here to dog on other products, but u can find a better product than PM. Prime is legit tho. at least it is for me

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im not here to dog on other products, but u can find a better product than PM. Prime is legit tho. at least it is for me
I can respect that. I was just curious what sets it apart from other higher end trib products. Trib seems to get a rough time on this board, so I was surprised to see praise for it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its not the same trib bro. somebody correct me if im wrong, but the trib in Prime is Trib Aquaticus, where as the more common trib u see in test boosters is trib terrestris.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I've ran PM and Prime stand-alone and I experienced some good strength gains but that was pretty much it. They are both expensive for what they are. I'm now running Triazole (2 weeks in) and my strength is starting to pick-up so personally would recommend TZ as:

- It's cheaper than PM or Prime
- There is blood work to back up the test boosting/oestrogen lowering claims
- You will experience strength gains
- I've never seen a bad review on TZ

Good luck on whatever you decide

dezzy78

Awards
Hi mate, I am 34, and i have been taking Pink magic about 2 weeks, I have deffo noticed my recovery time is much greater, I work out hard and am right as rain the next day, I feel stronger too, I am taking craze as pre workout, which I think is amazing for first few days then the umph goes a little, I train 6 days a week, jacked3d is better, but jitters and crash suck, thought about whiteflood, any way what do you think i should add to PM matey, i am not hard up, but don't want to chuck money at just anything, cheers bud

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Pink magic and prime just sounds like a terrible stack imo if you want usplabs go with Versa-1 and compound 20, now that would be a good stack, Not hating on usp just recommending there supps i like more lol.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hi Gym4Life. If you'd still like to use PRIME® with a test booster you might consider running it with TEST Powder®, however TEST Powder has a max cycle length of 4 weeks. An 8-week PRIME/VERSA-1™ stack should yield some impressive results, as another option.

its not the same trib bro. somebody correct me if im wrong, but the trib in Prime is Trib Aquaticus, where as the more common trib u see in test boosters is trib terrestris.
Correct. PRIME is NOT the same thing as your typical tribulus terrestris product.

dezzy78

Awards
Hi Gym4Life. If you'd still like to use PRIME® with a test booster you might consider running it with TEST Powder®, however TEST Powder has a max cycle length of 4 weeks. An 8-week PRIME/VERSA-1™ stack should yield some impressive results, as another option.

Correct. PRIME is NOT the same thing as your typical tribulus terrestris product.
Would Prime be a good stack to use with Pink Magic then ?, some hate PM and some love it, I have to say I myself have had improvements after taking it, so I guess the lesson there is ( the proof is in the pudding lol ), it has stopped all the aches the next day after long workouts, still a little ache there, but nothing to what it would be like flying solo ha, it's one of those things were one guy says it's a waste of money and another says it's golden.

Would I benefit from taking prime on top ?, just want to know the best thing to take with it.
If i do not use craze I can only manage an hour at the gym, when I use craze I am their 1&half to 2 hours, so i tend to use it every time I go now, when the tub is done I will stop using stim for a few weeks then go on and try whiteflood, as it is meant to be a smooth type of stim, rather than crazy like craze ha, or jacked3d, jacked3d is just horrible for crashing and jitters, any advice is welcome cheers

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would Prime be a good stack to use with Pink Magic then ?, some hate PM and some love it, I have to say I myself have had improvements after taking it, so I guess the lesson there is ( the proof is in the pudding lol ), it has stopped all the aches the next day after long workouts, still a little ache there, but nothing to what it would be like flying solo ha, it's one of those things were one guy says it's a waste of money and another says it's golden.Would I benefit from taking prime on top ?, just want to know the best thing to take with it.If i do not use craze I can only manage an hour at the gym, when I use craze I am their 1&half to 2 hours, so i tend to use it every time I go now, when the tub is done I will stop using stim for a few weeks then go on and try whiteflood, as it is meant to be a smooth type of stim, rather than crazy like craze ha, or jacked3d, jacked3d is just horrible for crashing and jitters, any advice is welcome cheers
Since you liked Pink Magic so much, I think that this would be a very good stack for you, especially if you are interested in recovery. The two actually do go very well together, it's just as you said though that some people love Pink Magic but others don't get much from it. Have you tried Jack3d micro™? It's a lower stimulant formula that our original Jack3d and many say it has a smoother feel. You also get a wicked pump complex in it that you don't get with original Jack3d.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you liked Pink Magic so much, I think that this would be a very good stack for you, especially if you are interested in recovery. The two actually do go very well together, it's just as you said though that some people love Pink Magic but others don't get much from it. Have you tried Jack3d micro™? It's a lower stimulant formula that our original Jack3d and many say it has a smoother feel. You also get a wicked pump complex in it that you don't get with original Jack3d.
Adding the 69 protocol with prime should also give a nice bosot in strength!