Hard gainer needing help/tips

ThaDook

Awards
I'm 6'3 and at 168-170lbs (I know I'm a stick) I cant seem to get past 170 lbs I eat salmon, steak, and chicken none stop and drink **** tons of protein but nothing seems to work.. a friend just gave me a black bottle of halovar and i was thinking of starting it monday.. I need to know what to take with it for my liver and ect.. gonna open a new bottle of monstermilk on monday too.. any info/tips would be great.. also guys im 28 and been lifting 3 or 4 yrs steady.. I took this week off for spring break and gonna start strong monday

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
How's your carb intake? You need to count calories. A bulk diet would be like 4000-5000 calories for you.

On cycle supp would be cycle support or cycle assist. those have all the on cycle supps you'll need for halovar. you may want some taurine if you get back pumps/vagina cramps.

pct could be PP's TRS with or without a SERM. It always a smart precaution to take a serm, but some people will disagree.

Best of luck, keep researching.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
How's your carb intake? You need to count calories. A bulk diet would be like 4000-5000 calories for you.

On cycle supp would be cycle support or cycle assist. those have all the on cycle supps you'll need for halovar. you may want some taurine if you get back pumps/vagina cramps.

pct could be PP's TRS with or without a SERM. It always a smart precaution to take a serm, but some people will disagree.

Best of luck, keep researching.
Vagina ? just where is that on a male-its going to make women obsolete

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
U need to write down and see how much you are eating a day. Then find out the amount of cals you are getting. eating a lot of chicken, fish, and steak may be a good source of protein and great foods to eat, but you may not be eating enough cals to gain. Gaining weight is not all about protein. I was there once 5'11 155 and once I figured out really how much really I needed to eat thats when I started gaining. Like Baker said 4-5000 cals.

ThaDook

Awards
right on i downloaded my fittness pal to the ipod and im around 4000 a day but it is very hard to keep that up some days i can eat and eat and eat then the next i might not be able to eat **** so im forcing food down.. im guessing that comes from food overload the day before.. I have def noticed though my six pack is turning to a keger so Im questioning if I need to start back with the sprints and crunches as well..

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I personally cannot gain if I don't have a little tummy fat. That normal for bulking, then you recomp.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for some crude help one word- food

to get more specific learn nutrition down pat and eat clean most of the time, learn to count your calories nutrition is everything

gus.medrano

Awards
Definitely eat more
U stated that sometimes you can't get to the needed cals well you gotta force them...your stomach will stretch over time and get used to it.

Also because you are eating loads of calories doesn't mean you are eating the right things.

High carbs, high protein, low fat.

Trust bro once I changed my diet the gains came...and quick.

It says 130 on my avi but after 2.5-3 months ive got to 148.
Granted theres some fat in there but I wasnt doing a lean bulk.

If u dont want fat then you have to do a clean/lean bulk. Minimal fat, low carbs...it works but weight gain comes slowly

BTW: You cant just pick up a bottle of halo and start it next week. You gotta pre load and have your post cycle ready. Do some more research here and at tunedsports

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seriously you need to gain at least 50 lbs, grant it some of it may be fat, still stay within normal bodyfat levels though, before you use halo

and maybe I am wrong before I used a hormonal I got up to 230 lbs

maybe its my genetics though cause I tend to put on size maybe easily compared to some

then again, it may have been my hard work which I contribute my size too, or it could have been a middle ground, hard work and genetics

I work my ass off n this area and have for almost ten years

ThaDook

Awards
yeah Im sure your genetics helped but I dont doubt you busted ass in the gym.. so you think im too underweight for halovar? do you think I would get sick or something? I would like to hear more..

ThaDook

Awards
gus thanks for the info im continuing to look into it for sure.. so by preload you mean what?

gus.medrano

Awards
Preload with cycle assist.

Google tunedsports and check it out..i still dont recommend dont recommend jumping on the cycle but might as well be educated.

Halovar I belive is an hdrol clone...you can also google hdrol bible

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u can get bigger without supplements . just eat like its ur job and train like ur ronnie